The World of Mermaid Melody
This is the place to discuss all things related to Mermaid Melody, both the anime and manga versions
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
TheDancingAnimation

Hey everybody! Just getting the word out there for me and other Mermaid Melody Fans! I'm hosting auditions for an english dub version of Mermaid Melody! Please check out my channel on youtube where you can watch the video and if you are interested in auditioning for mine please be sure to read the description! Many Mermaid Melody fans are having auditions on youtube for english dubs, so I'm not the only one! This is just for people interested in a fan dub by yours truely or anyone else out there who loves Mermaid Melody! This could also be for people who want to discuss their likes or dislikes of english fan dubs. I personal don't like most fan dubs but plan on changing that once i get some people to audition!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDancingAnimation?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/-HdHZYp1Ye8 ----- my channel!

9/9/2011 #1
NeneKanerva
If we can advertise here, I will too. We are starting a Finnish dub of MMPPP. It will be named MerenneitoMelodia. It will probably start soon, in January I think. Take a look in YouTube, very soon there will be trailers and stuff! Even if you don't understand Finnish, we would like feedback very much.
12/9/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Awesome Rapidash Adri Mars, Big Sister Kitty, Laney 916
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member