ACA: Assembly of Christian Authors
Alright I've noticed that there are a lot of Christian Authors on this site, so I had the idea of making an assembly where Christian Writers can come and talk about their stories and their faith. Enjoy!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Raenad

I believe we've left our lovely home empty for so long that we're becoming to get infested and run down. This is very sad.

3/1/2015 #1
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor

Maybe it is time we passed it on to our children Raenad. What do you think about introducing our pen pal daughters or perhaps one of the others. Isn't that what people do with lovely old mansions which have been left derelict for too long? Just a suggestion. Also, talking about pen pals, I am ashamed to say that I recently found a parcel I was going to send you and C. on the birth of wee L.! It was tucked away in my bedside cabinet, but the part I rarely look in, because it contains mending projects... *looks bashful* It has a lovely long letter from I. Which I think I must send you anyway, even though all the news in it is out of date.

1/19/2016 #2
sm31

Don't worry! As soon as I get enough time I'll fix it up.

Plus, I'm planning to move in soon.

7/11/2017 #3
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor

*Eva likes this*

7/12/2017 #4
ElvishKiwi's favourite sister

I'm afraid the Mansion is still quiet, though I'm doing my best to change that. Would you like to help me, Lady Eva?

11/5/2019 #5
sm31

Yikes...I well nigh forgot about this forum for two years. Also, hi! Also, maybe I should go into the mansion again...?

11/6/2019 #6
ElvishKiwi's favourite sister

Hi. Yes, you should go to the mansion. I could do with some help cleaning up the dust.

11/9/2019 #7
Forum Moderators: Prince Fire and Music Cimh, InChrist-Billios
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member