GREEK
Talk about the TV show GREEK
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Wilddog14
Yeah, I just recently decided to try something on here. So introduce yourself here and maybe tell us how you were first introduced to the show.

I'll go first.

I'm Wilddog14 but you can just call me wilddog (I know, big difference). I'm 18 as of the past few months and I saw the commercials and thought it looked interesting. I missed the first couple episodes but finally remembered when it was on and have watched it ever since.

11/3/2007 #1
daisy617
I'm daisy617. You can call me daisy or alyssa. I'm 15 as of like 8 and a half months ago. :D

Commercials on during Kyle XY advertising Greek are what got me to watch it and I seriously fell in love with this show. I cannot wait for it to come back in March! Which is why I wrote little suggestive emails to fanfic.net to tell them to make this fabulous Greek category. :)

2/27/2008 #2
Alexa Twitch
I'm AlexaTwitch but you can call me Abby.

I first watched the show because my friends were gonna watch it and then I loved it. Faithful watcher ever since.

3/25/2008 #3
all55husbands

I'm All55husbands better known as Erica, unless u know me like really well cuz then i'm Child!!!! but um i started watching the show b/c i was flipping through the channels one night and saw cappie. and i was like hot damn he's cute and then he turned out to be really funny. which is a winning package cuz how many ppl are cute and funny but anyways i somehow found myself caught in the show and can't stop watching it if i wanted to.

6/9/2008 #4
heysonya

I'm sophie-26-2011, you can call me Sonya though. I'm gonna be 15 in like 15 days!

Yippee.

Haha, anyways, I started watching the show because I saw the advertisements for its season premiere on ABC Family, and i thought it looked interesting, and now I can't stop! i love Greek! =] And Cappie. He's hott and funny! =]

6/10/2008 #5
soccersmileyGRL16

I am SSG, aka Rika. I absolutely love Greek. I watched it from the beginning. I got hooked with the advertisements before the series even started. I love the story line, and obviously, you have to watch it for Scott Michael Foster!!!

6/23/2008 #6
soccersmileyGRL16

I am SSG, aka Rika. I absolutely love Greek. I watched it from the beginning. I got hooked with the advertisements before the series even started. I love the story line, and obviously, you have to watch it for Scott Michael Foster!!!

6/23/2008 #7
foreverbecca

I'm Future Mrs Edward Masen Cullen (huge twilight, and Eclipse fan) and I'm 12 years old. I watch Greek with my sister and mom every week and am frusterated that we have to wait until SEPTEMBER! Is anyone as mad as I am? My favorite of course is the hottie Cappie. I watch the show for him and the great story Greek leads on!

:)

7/7/2008 #8
heysonya

so daisy, I love your icon. =] Riley amazes mee.

Even though that's completely off topic, just thought I'd say! ;D

7/7/2008 #9
daisy617

haha thanks he amazes me too. A very hilarious person, quite like Cappie!

7/7/2008 #10
brunettebooklove

Hey, I'm Sam. And I love Greek! My weekly dose of drama! And secretly...I love it! Haha.

8/17/2008 #11
Forum Moderators: Wilddog14
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member