Back to The Future Forum
I thought you BTTF Fans needed a forum so here we are!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
bttf4444
We probably shouldn't be posting too much "off-topic" stuff, but what other time travel movies do you enjoy? Here's my list: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (Anakin McFly got me interested in this movie) Peggy Sue Got Married 13 Going on 30 (similar to Peggy Sue Got Married, but in reverse) In His Father's Shoes A Kid In King Arthur's Court Time After Time (also featuring Mary Steenburgen) Right now, I have Back to the Future crossover fics with Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Time After Time - both of which are currently work-in-progress. Later this year, probably for NaNoWriMo (that's over seven months away) - I plan to write two BTTF fics (actually, two parts of one fic) based on Peggy Sue Got Married and In His Father's Shoes.
3/22/2008 . Edited 3/22/2008 #1
Freebird87
I enjoy: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure 13 Going on 30 Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me Austin Powers in Goldmember Flight of the Navigator Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story
3/22/2008 #2
Phish Tacko
I guess in Ghost Ship, Katie takes Epps back to where everyone on the Antonia Graza was killed. Does that count as Time Travel? And, in the Ring, when Samara grabs her arm, Rachel has a vision of when Samara's mom threw her down the well. Does that count? Ghost ship The Ring
3/24/2008 #3
Freebird87
There's this time travel movie I want to see called "Almost Normal." A gay man wishes he could be 'normal.' He wakes up and he's back in high school, and this time he's in a world where being gay is considered normal and being straight is considered deviant. Ironically, he meets a girl and falls in love with her.
3/24/2008 #4
bttf4444
I'm not sure how this would work, but how about this idea for a story? Marty Jr wishes it could be the '80s, so his wish is granted. There's a twist, though. He wakes up in the same house, has the same family, the same friends, and most everything is the same. The major difference is, the technology and culture has been pushed back by three decades.
3/24/2008 #5
Freebird87
That's a great idea.
3/24/2008 #6
Phish Tacko
Wow, that sounds awesome!
3/25/2008 #7
Freebird87

Here are some time travel movies I just saw recently:

Click

Almost Normal

7/27/2008 #8
half-hearted heroine

"The Time-Traveler's Wife" is a pretty good movie, and the book is also really fantastic! The third Harry Potter book/movie is also great about time-travel paradoxes :)

8/17/2010 #9
Forum Moderators: 80'sLover
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member