A Thin Veneer' and A Universe of Change Commenatry
Hey there: This is the essential forum for 'A Thin Veneer'. Here is where you can express your comments and get a chance to discuss stuff with the authors of both stories and each other. Have fun and please keep the language clean.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Kelvrin

I'm really enjoying your fic but is there a list of the order I should read them somewhere?

10/3/2010 #1
Martin70

Order of Stories Timeline

By AlbertG

book I: Evolutions

2. Evolutions Gleanings past and future

3. The Ruination Imperative

Then as a separate series I started:

1. A Universe of Change. Had nothing to do with the evolutions series –yet.

2. Those who Stand

Then I decided to get crazy to explain what was happening and how the crossovers were connected even though they weren't and wrote:

1. The Conversation

This short story connected both series.

Next:

The Ruination war-Search for V'Ger and this started to crossover into the AUOC series. It's a temp cross and was not meant to last.

Next: Allies in Blood or part three of the AUOC series.

Evolutions/Ruination series split and separated again.

ATV is a separate story unto itself and the ATV supplement is designed to deal with some of the issues that came up in ATV. Now of course I couldn't leave well enough alone so a bit of the Evolutions/Ruination story touched the ATV supplement in chapter 4 and 5 and then moved on once more separating the story again. So this is the convoluted tale and the order they are in.

The Worldwar stories are separate.

Another Perspective is separate as well.

Thank you

1/8/2013 #2
Forum Moderators: AlbertG
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member