Questions about Middle Earth
This forum is for those with question's about Tolkien's world and those who wish to answer them. Thus, we can all help each other better our writting and understanding of the Canon.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Elariel Erestorion
Please make sure that the thread you post your questions in relates to the question. I would prefere that questions in the different threads stick to the topics of those thread. Here by if someone is interested in one of the topics they can read the posts and find that they all pertain to that topic. Also, please either post questions or replies to questions. Posting of opinions isn't what this forum is for. Please base all questions and answers on BOOK canon not on movie canon. If you aren't sure if your reply to a question is valid in terms of BOOK canon please either check or refrain from replying. I'm a Tolkien purist and this is my effort to combate the onslaught of fanfiction with blantant cannon errors that has swept the LotR fanfiction community since the release of the films.
3/23/2006 #1
Elariel Erestorion
I've done some cleaning in the Elves in all their Glory thread...for some reason that thread seems to be continually getting off topic.
4/18/2006 #2
spiritstallion
Hello. Just wanted to say hi to you. Waves.
9/1/2006 #3
Forum Moderators: Elariel Erestorion
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member