Naruto RP: Create your own Character
Come and join the RPing and create your own character.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Seed The Internal

RPG Title : Naruto: The Next Generation Chunin Exam (NOT A LEMON)

Category: Action. Romance(If you can squeeze it in), Comedy(Like the naruto and sasuke type comedy)

Back Story : You know it's been a while since there was a Chunin Exam, right? Well... in Next Generation... it's BACK! and almost as tough as the last one. Don't worry, the Jounins are there to help them prepare for it. and there's probably more danger then ever before! Do you have what it takes to become a Chunin?

Plot : The Chunin Exam is a bit more tough, and more dangerous then the last. But, there are Medical ninjas to be at aid if someone is badly injured. Hopefully everyone will survive THIS year. Let's see what these Genins can REALLY do!

Goal : Survive the Chunin Exam ( I wanted this to defrentiate from other RP's by letting everyone go on their own indivisual arcs as like little fillers. It sounds fun to me. This was unsucessful in the past due to communication issues and i will strive to be a better GM this time. )

Setting : The first test, there's a classroom where there's a written test. Second, there's the forest of death where the Genin have to take a scroll to a tower before any other team takes it. And Finally, there's the battle Arena.

Rules :

1.) Your sensei has to check in with the Hokage first for missions and such.

2.) No god modding

3.) No Occular eye techniques(Sharingan, Byakugan and Rinnegan or anyother eye techniques ) You can still have the eyes and clans name for appearance and you can still use the jutsus you just cant have the advantages that the eye gives. For example you can have byakugan and do 64 palms but cant see a chakra flow or you can have the sharingan and do amaterasu but cant anticipate your opponents next move. I will also allow you to make you own kekkei genkai, as long as its not really OP.

4.) Rouge ninjas still exist while on missions

5.) Try to make it out alive

6.) No auto hits

7.) You can only have one 10 in ranking and two 9's.(Genin, your strongest number can only go up to 7 and two 6's but you can level up over time) No on is on that madara lvl where its just 10s everywhere. T.T

8.) Teams probably wont interact all that much when on an indivisual mission so go and do what ever. (Just like the show their will be 3 genin to a joinin and the joinin are allowed to test them however they want. Please dont fret if i ask you to be a genin because of a lack of them)(The Hokage is an NPC and I will act as him)

9.) Dating is allowed sex is not T.T

10.) Please dont make a big deal out of others spelling especially if you could understand it enough to read it However we are not texting so no "plz, tht, idk" and etc.

11.) You must state when you put someone in genjutsu and the person going under must act as if they dont know(It may be hard but please try.)

12.) Have fun!

Game Master : Creed-Misokashi; Jonin will be like moderators lolz

Name:

Sex:

Sexuality:

Looks(Pictures welcome or you could just describe below)

Personality:

Hair:

Eyes:

Clothes:

Nationality (Village): (No matter where you pick the chunin examines are in Konoha)

Rank(Joinin or Genin):

Gen: /10

Nin: /20 (Can have up to 2 elements)

Fire: /10

Earth: /10

Water: /10

Wind: /10

Lightning:

Tai: /10

Ken: /10

Fuu: /10

Clan:

Kekkei Genkai: (Optional)

Bio:

IF YOU SEE ANYTHING I SHOULD ADD PLEASE INFORM ME!

3/13/2013 . Edited 3/13/2013 #1
Gambit Fox

(Remember last time everyone wanted to be from another village. And that started a fight. Just hoping you remember that. I dont know if you do.)

3/13/2013 #2
Seed The Internal

(Ive been grounded so i wont be on all that much so sorry)

Name: Creed Star

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Looks: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/Saix_Metsuki/media/741px-Kishiro_arashi_naruto_oc_by_z_zpscc8a73e1.png.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=Naruto%20OC&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&filters%5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort=1&o=5#/user/Saix_Metsuki/media/741px-Kishiro_arashi_naruto_oc_by_z_zpscc8a73e1.png.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=Naruto%20OC&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&filters%5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort=1&o=5&_suid=1363188669066070511115643910 3

Hair: ----------v

Eyes: ------ In pic

Clothes: -----

Personality: Easy going and extremely nice

Nationality (Village): Konoha

Rank(Joinin or Genin): Joinin

Gen: 2/10

Nin: 19/20 (Can have up to 2 elements)

Fire: /10

Earth: /10

Water: 9/10

Wind: /10

Lighting: 10/10

Tai: 9/10

Ken: 4/10

Fuu: 0/10

Clan: Star clan

Kekkei Genkai: Miso's Star- Gives a extreme boost in speed and physical output but lowers defense to zero

Bio: Newly promoted easy going joinin of the hidden leaf village.

3/13/2013 #3
Seed The Internal

(You sir didnt read i cleary stated that you can be from any village but the the chunin exams are in the hidden leaf. And you were really the only one with the problem.)

3/13/2013 #4
Gambit Fox

(When people want to be from another village. And then you tell them you cant. ((Thats what you told me.)) I wanted to be a mist ninja. Then you forced me to be a leaf ninja. So unless you tell people they are being force to be a leaf ninja its going to happen again. UNLESS your backing down from that rule and letting people be from other village and be that ninja from that village. And I had that problem because it destroyed anything I wanted to do with the mist village cause you forced me to be a leaf ninja. So not my fault.)

3/13/2013 #5
ToxicReaper3

(I'll join afterschool :3)

3/13/2013 #6
Seed The Internal

(Alright toxic and again sir i never said you could'nt and i will bring the page out if you want i simply said that you must be in the hidden leaf village to be apart of the chunin exams i could care less what village you're from and you nationality; Sooooooo yea)

3/13/2013 #7
ToxicReaper3

Name: Luna Kurayami

Sex: Female

Sexuality: straight

Looks: http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/031/4/5/contest_win_by_aiki_kazuma-d5tc89e.png

Hair, Eyes, and clothes: Look at the link above

Nationality (Village): Amegakure but moved to Konoha

Rank (Jounin or Genin): Genin

Gen: 3

Nin: 7

Earth: 0

Fire: 3

Water: 3

Wind: 6

Lightning: 6

Tai: 4

Ken: 7

Fuu: 0

Clan: N/A

Bio: Luna's story isn't another one of those abandoned/orphaned child ones.NO. Luna actually had kind and doting parents that loved her and trained her everyday once she got old enough to learn. Luna trains every moment she gets in order to be a great ninja and protect the people she cares about. Along with elemental ninjutsus and kenjutsu she also dabbles a little bit in some basic medical ninjutsu since she thinks it will be of use in the future. Luna is a very quick learner and can do anything after it being shown to her at least once and the only thing she can't apply that to is Earth elements and Kekkei genkai techniques. Her dual swords (link) were given to her by a family friend who was actually a very skilled blacksmith but after giving it to her he passed away, the weapon(s) eats/zaps away at the chakra of her opponents (kind of like Kisame's sword). She moved to Konoha to live with her Aunt and Uncle to train more.

======

Name: Raziel Tatsuya

Sexuality: straight

Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/36436685/C.Seryl.full.1244280_large.jpg

Hair, Eyes, and clothes: Look at the link above

Nationality (Village): Konoha

Rank (Jounin or Genin): Jounin

Gen: 5

Nin: 10

Earth: 0

Fire:8

Water: 8

Wind: 5

Lightning: 0

Tai: 7

Ken: 8

Fuu: 0

Clan: N/A

Bio: Ever since he was a kid Raziel loved messing around, having fun, and of course he loved girls He actually looks pretty handsome (lolz) and along with his fun and kind personality the girls just flocked to him. That of course was only when he wasn't training, Raziel always took his training and lessons as seriously as he could in order to be a great ninja. He passed the Chuunin exams the first time and became a Jounin when he was 18. Raziel always goes out with quite a few girls but he always treats them very nicely and is not the one to cheat in any of his relationships. Raziel is known among the Jounin to be the flirty joker who still seems like he is fresh from the academy but he actually gets things done pretty well despite his reputation.

3/13/2013 #8
Seed The Internal

(Accepted, there was no sword link though.)

3/14/2013 . Edited 3/14/2013 #9
ToxicReaper3

(OMG I forgot to put it OTL Lolz I'll edit it later xD)

3/14/2013 #10
Ayody16
Guys plz xplain 2 me hw ama create characta..Am new n wana join a grup nb. Am gud na great in ba2
3/18/2013 #11
Ayody16
NAME- UCHIHA AZE AGE-16 SEX-MALE SEXUALITY-STRAIGHT LOOKS-TALL,DARK,HAS HAIR,ENERGETIC BODY PERSONALITY-SMART FAST COOL HEADED HAIR-BLOOD RED EYES- BLACK CLOTHES-ANBU TROSERS,FISHNET INNER SHIRT,T-SHIRT VILLAGE-CURRENTLY LIVES AT KONOHA BUT PARENTS WERE FROM KIRI RANK-JOUNIN GEN-1 NIN-5 FIRE-NIL EARTH-NIL WATER-5 WIND-6 LIGHTNING-7 TAI-5 KEN-7 FUU-1 CLAN-UCHIHA KEKKEI GENKAI- SHAGAN(CAN COPY TECHS THAT HAS THESAME ELEMENT WITH AS HIS BIO- HE IS THE SON OF AMEYURI RINGO BUT WAS KIDNAPED AND ADOPTED BY an UCHIHA MEMBER. USES THE LIGHTENIN SWORD OF THE 7 SWORD MEN GIVEN TO HIM BY HIS MOTHER BEFORE SHE DIED
3/19/2013 #12
Seed The Internal

Lolz sorry dude but this RP like died and when posting try to restrain from using text language. I'm Glad to welcome you to the only RP in the fanfiction that is still alive. Also use Spaces like

this

when

you

post a character bio its so much easier to read. And dont use all caps either it makes everthing look alike. Again welcome. For more information read the forum rules.

3/19/2013 #13
Apocalyptic Reaper

Name: Sandā Horobiru

Sexuality: Straight

Looks: Has a toned build, leaned more to speed. Has a pale, yet slightly tanned skin tone. Has a scar, across his chest, going to his waist.

Personality: Laid Back, Calm, Indifferent, Smartass, Serious in battle

Hair: It' black, and spikey, in the style of super sayian 3

Eyes: Red, with black rings in them

Clothes: Loose black cotton pants, with a white stripe running down the side. He wears a loose, black long sleeved shirt. with brown combat boots.

Nationality: Kumo

Gen: 4

Nin: 6

Fire: 7

Earth: 2

Water: 3

Wind: 5

Lightning: 2

Tai: 5

Ken: 6

Fuu: 311

Clan: Horobiru

Kekkei Genkai: None

Bio: Sanda was born to a minor clan in kumo. His parents, and other members started training him when he was five. At eight, they decided, to test his affinites, which where Fire, and a lesser wind one. They started him in kenjustu, and elemental manipulation by 8. He graduated from the academy when he was 11, and was put on a genin team. However, he doesn't like them, so he just trains with clan members, and his parents.

3/23/2013 . Edited 3/23/2013 #14
Jahvy D. Prince
Full Name: Basho Uzumaki Age:15 Gender: male Date of Birth: 15(current) 8(when Naruto becomes hokage) Village: konoha Affiliation: Friend, konoha, hokage Naruto Bloodline(if you have one): Kekkai tota- water, wind, fire, lightning! Kekkai Tota name: Gravity release Kekkai genkai- green bykugan Rank: Chuunin Teammates: (all uchiha and Hyuga clan) Appearance: (has nagato's face but), short flaming red hair, black bangs, green eyes (green version of bykugan), small nose. Personality: loyal, outspoken, humble, loud, perverted Love Interest: Karin Uzumaki (but due to age and her rejection, he can't be with her) Background: Basho like all the remaining Uzumaki clan members, scattered around the world, hearing of Naruto in the fourth shinobi war, Basho vowed to get stronger and rushes to naruto's aid, also vowing help rebuild the clan with Naruto as clanHead. Weapons: trident kunais (for warp step, like yellow flash) Special Jutsu: 1. Space dome jutsu (combines his four elements to create a Dome around his enemy, inside he can freely control his density, becoming lighter as his enemy gets heavier) 2. Warp flash step (like naruto's dad with yellow flash, but removes the amount of density his body holds to lighten his body to the point where is speed is so fast it acts like he warped from a spot to the next) 3. Ten thousand planet resengan (with enough time and focus Basho can gather enough density chakra to fuse with resengan to equal ten thousand planet densities) -Stats- Ninjutsu: 8/10 Genjutsu: 4/10 Taijutsu: 9/10 Kenjutsu: 6/10
4/5/2014 #15
isthatacoffeemachine

Name:Ryuga Takeshi

Sex:Male

Sexuality:Hetrosexual

Personality:Very serious on missions but it very laid back off

Hair:Black mop of tangled hair that sticks out everywhere

Eyes:Deep Brown

Clothes:A black and yellow vest with hoodie and no sleeves, a black long sleeved t-shirt with a blue horse, black jeans and black running shoes

Nationality:Kusagakure

Gen:10/10

Nin:5/20

Fire:/10

Earth:/10

Water:/10

Lightning:8/10

Tai:9/10

Ken:7/10

Fuu:2/10

Clan:Ryuga

Kekkei Genkai:Can control lightning (chakra or natural) and control it with your will. Example, members can circulate lightning in their body, making it very hard to touch them without getting shocked badly.

Bio:Takeshi is a very laid back person. He is a bit of a prodigy, rivalling a lot of Jounin on Taijustsu and Genjutsu. He doesn't have much of a story. He has a loving family and has a lot of friends (no fangirls, mostly because of his bloodline ability). He has a feeling though that his family is not who he thought they were. His brother felt distant from him because of guard work on patrols. His Father and Mother kept looking at him weirdly and getting slightly scared whenever he touches them without them knowing. What Takeshi doesn't know is that he is adopted. He was found as a baby in the wreckages in a house near Iwa. How the Ryuga bloodline was in him was a mystery and rumours are going around that he actually sucks bloodlines and make whoever he touches weaker in that bloodline. Poor Take.

5/1/2014 #16
I.n.f.i.n.i.t.e.1.0.1.0.1

My character is Ai Uchiha-Uzumaki ( I'm using this name from -AiUchihaUzumaki- who is, by the ay, one of the BEST writers of NaruSasu) and she has the Sharingun, and she likes Kakashi's boy, Briton, who (like his dad) has silver hair. They're both 12 ( well he's 13 ). I'm just going to leave the desription at that, but please let m do this challenge please. :-)

6/13/2014 #17
Forum Moderators: Bound- by the way ToxicReaper3, SillySmiley, Baradine, AuraSidelong, xInHuman
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member