The Old Days
Back to a time when Hotaru wasn't the new Usagi, Usagi wasn't Mary Sue, and authors cared about plot rather than shocking pairings. A time when research was done and authors craved truthful reviews rather than pleas of Update More
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Moony92

I know I may be going out on a limb here, seeing as the SM X-over forums seem a little barren lately, but have you ever really wanted to read a certain crossover with Sailor Moon, but all you find in the SM x-over category is Naruto and Harry Potter? There doesn't seem to be any real variety these days, and it rather dissapoints me. What kind of crossover would YOU like to see more of, that hasn't already been done to death?

Personally, I've been intruiged with the idea of a Supernatura/Sailor Moon crossover. Supernatural is a live-action TV series about two brothers (Sam and Dean Winchester), who hunt supernatural evils and even encounter angels and demons. Has anyone ever considered reading/writing a Supernatural/Sailor Moon crossover? I've only read two so far, and I even found a little Sam/Usagi AMV on Youtube, but that's about it. I'm actually working on an SPN/SM fic, but I think it's just something for me, I don't know if I'll ever post it, or even finish it.

Your thoughts are appreciated. C:

11/13/2010 #1
JadedPhoenixBurning

Humm, maybe a crossover with something that is totally different. Sailor Moon/THE A TEAM! LOL!!! Any series where magic is not the norm. Though the opposite could be fun too. Imagine Piper Haliwell coming across the Sailor Scouts..... ROTFLOL!!!

4/29/2012 . Edited 4/29/2012 #2
Jay FicLover

Well, I for one would like to see some more Teen!Chibiusa based crossovers. Unlike Usagi, her entire story hasn't yet been told, and unlike Hotaru, her living in the future makes it possible for her to visit other worlds/dimensions/timelines while still a teenager (sorry, I don't buy the idea that Hotaru will keep up with her age-switching even after Crystal Tokyo begins; in my opinion, the girl's suffered it enough).

So, I'd like to read more Wolf's Rain crossovers focused on Teen!Chibiusa: like the wolves mistaking her for Cheza and taking her along... till they find the *real* Cheza. ...Or, ANY type of Sailor Moon/Wolf's Rain crossover, really. I think there's lots of potential there and I've yet to see anyone truly exploit it.

I'd also like to see more SM/Hellsing crossovers, especialy ones that truly respect Alucard's character. Sesshy's Mistress's story is one of the best, but that's just one gem among thousands... not that the Hellsing/SM section is actually that big.

And I'd also love to read a short Sailor Moon/Shounen dolls story ("Shounen dolls" is a manga, not an anime, and the main characters are called Ageha, Leo and Yuki; so if you want to know more, go-o-gle it).

And, did I say I really miss the old Usagi/Ranma days when SM/Ranma crossovers were NOT about Ranma becoming Sailor Ranko?

4/29/2012 . Edited 4/29/2012 #3
321InactiveAccount123

Hm...Well, I'd like to seen more D.N Angel/Sailor Moon stories too. A fic I read, At Least He's Pretty, got me into it. And yes, I'm an avid Dark/Usagi fan. Why? Same reason as Itachi/Usagi, Sesshomaru/Usagi, Hiiro/Usagi, and any other guy-with-an-icicle-shoved-up-his-backside/Usagi pairing. Opposites attract. Oh, and Usagi/Trunks. 8D

Oh, and possibly Wish/Sailor Moon and more Card-Captor (sp?) Sakura/Sailor Moon. Particularly because of Yue. Hee, hee, hee.

Darn, I had more animes in mind, but I'm drawing up blanks. Grr... And speaking of SM/Ranma crossovers...have any you can suggest? I'm growing more fond of it because of multi-anime crossovers like The Glitch of Magic by Callisto Star. Too bad she hasn't updated since 2003...It has a lot of my favorite animes! SM,GW, DBZ, YGO, HP, TM, Ranma 1/2, etc...all in one Matrix-inspired adventure!

-Ameni

7/31/2012 #4
Movie-Brat

I'd like to see more Sailor Moon crossovers with Classic Doctor Who to be honest.

2/24/2013 #5
NeoMiniTails

I would like to see more Rei-centered fics, but now, it seems... It's almost all Usagi or Hotaru-centered and every once in awhile, Minako.

The crossovers that I would like to see more of are: Fushigi Yuugi/Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho/ Sailor Moon (without Hotaru or Usagi being the main characters (I love them both, but I don't usually come to read about them)), InuYasha/Sailor Moon, Digimon/Sailor Moon, Pokemon/Sailor Moon, DARKER THAN BLACK/Sailor Moon which has no crossover at all on this site. Ronin Warriors/Sailor Moon, Street Fighter/Sailor Moon could be very interesting if done right. I actually want to do that one myself...

I also been thinking lately, it would be interesting to see DC comics or Marvel Comics crossed over with Sailor Moon.

7/19/2013 #6
DarkFlash86

I remember watching the anime when I was a kid. One of the things that stuck out in my mind was the similarities between Tuxedo Mask and the character Zorro. Since then, I've been interested in a Zorro/Sailor Moon crossover. Not sure how well he would work within the Sailor mythos, but...it's an idea.

9/20/2013 #7
disneyglittersparkles
I second the Rei-centric fics. There also needs to be more Ami, Setsuna, and Makoto fics. Hell just all the neglected senshi in general. It would be nice for once. Also a crossover with Sohryuden: Legend of the Dragon Kings. I would contribute them myself but I have a low self-esteem when it comes to writing fics. I get frustrated because they're just never good enough, and I always keep wondering where I go wrong. As for a Fushigi Yuugi cross fic I've really been wanting to do a Mamoru/Shitennou-centric story because the mythology of the gods in Fushigi Yuugi meshes pretty well with the Shitennoui. I just wish I had the writing chops to do them justice.
5/17 #8
Forum Moderators: Sailor Ronin Usa-chan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member