Ugly Wombats and Sexy Reviews
Ask for reviews and hit people.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mad Maggie

Ok, I've really wanted to write a Figgy story for a long time. Actually writing it has become a bit of a problem. The inspiration for the story has resulted in several deleted documents and me hitting my head against the wall.

Yay for writers block.

My question is, any tips on how to get through it besides just pushing through and writing whatever comes to mind? (I tried that, I feel so bad for what I made Iggy do. It involved a banana and lots of pudding)

I dunno, I'm just posting here, maybe that alone will help. Meh.

Anyway, cheers to f*%#ing writers block.

May the pudding be with you.

6/8/2011 #1
RecklessandBurgundy

Me, personally, I go read other peple's stories for some kind of inspiration, then take another look at the books/series for even more, then I sit with my laptop on my bed with an object or thing that I can use in the story or even I use a picture of a character. Then I wait. and eat stuff whilst doing so. eventually I get something. if it doesn't work, I carry a notebook around wherever I go, be it at school, or at the shops, just incase I get something that provides useful.

Hope my odd, half-delusional ways help!

6/13/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: FlamingFlie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member