The Garage
You can talk about BTTF. What your fave movie in the trilogy is, fave character, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Freebird87

I heard that there's going to be a remake with Justin Bieber!

9/6/2010 #1
bttf4444

I'm pretty sure that is just a rumour. I highly doubt that would ever happen.

9/6/2010 #2
ProudDyspraxicWriter

It is just a rumour, thank goodness. It's been comfirmed. Besides, if hell DID freeze over and a remake was to be made, Justin Bieber would be the wrong choice for Marty. They'd need a male actor, not an actress. Ooh burn! Ssstt!

9/7/2010 #3
Phish Tacko

Oh, superburn!

I think Jamie Campbell Bower might make a good Marty. Or maybe Cameron Bright. I dunno.

9/7/2010 #4
ProudDyspraxicWriter

I'm no HSM fan (in fact it made me want to kill myself!) but I think Zac Efron would be good. I don't know. He certainly looks like he'd able to play Marty. And Jim Carrey for Doc, hands down.

9/8/2010 #5
Phish Tacko

Zac Efron weirds me out.

9/8/2010 #6
ProudDyspraxicWriter

He's like a girl with balls lol.

9/9/2010 #7
Phish Tacko

I know, right?! Almost as bad as Justin Bieber!

9/9/2010 #8
Freebird87

I think only Michael J. Fox can play Marty.

9/9/2010 #9
bttf4444

The difference between Michael J Fox and Justin Bieber is that the former had struggled to get to where he was. Michael was on the brink of poverty, in fact, when he was called up with the role for Family Ties. Justin, on the other hand, was discovered by YouTube - which isn't inherently a bad thing, but there are rock musicians who upload videos of them performing on YouTube who are more deserving of being discovered and signed.

9/9/2010 #10
Phish Tacko

I'd kind of like to be discovered on youtube, but for vlogs and tutorials. Kind of like Shay Carl, Shane Dawson, and Michelle Phan.

9/10/2010 #11
ProudDyspraxicWriter

Me too. My music videos aren't that bad, I must admit :P

9/10/2010 #12
Phish Tacko

I can't do music videos because I can't sing and I have a crappy camera. And the webcam isn't really good for anything but vlogs and tutorials, as you can see from my Cinco De Mayo vlog.

9/10/2010 #13
ProudDyspraxicWriter

Nah, I make music videos with films and TV shows and stuff. I can't sing either. I wish I had a voice like Lea Salonga or Susan Anway or someone like that XD

9/11/2010 #14
Phish Tacko

I haven't the editing software to do that because my PC and everything else is totally crappy. Although... What can I do with Premiere Elements 8?

I can sort of sing. In fact, I sing like Lady Gaga... when I'm in the shower. Other than that, my voice sounds totally weird. Sort of like a mix of Jamie Campbell Bower, Helena Bonham Carter, and Johnny Depp, and possibly Beyonce, which sounds kind of bad on camera.

9/11/2010 #15
Freebird87

I heard one of Lady Gaga's songs and I didn't care for it. Lady Gaga is pretty much a Madonna wannabe.

I think Lady Gaga is a dude.

9/12/2010 #16
Phish Tacko

One song can't necessarily speak for the rest. And who cares if she's a Madonna wannabe?

I think Lady Gaga is a chick. It's kind of obvious. How many dudes do you know have a voice or face like her's?

YOUR ARGUMENT HAS BEEN RENDERED INVALID.

9/12/2010 . Edited 9/12/2010 #17
Freebird87

Justin Bieber looks more like a girl than Lady Gaga. He has a girlier singing voice than her, too. A lot of dudes have a face like hers.

9/12/2010 . Edited 9/12/2010 #18
bttf4444

I just don't like pop music, in general. I'm more of a rocker.

As far as Justin Bieber goes - no, his music is not my cup of tea. However, I do *not* hate him in a "wishing a brutal and gruesome death on him" kind of way. I certainly would not mind him fading away from musical relevance, but I do not wish for *anyone* to die. Well, except for maybe Osama Bin Laden - but that's because he's a terrorist who has disregard for the lives of others. Justin Bieber, on the other hand, never hurt anyone. His only "crime" is creating manufactured teen pop.

Besides, rap bothers me more so than teen pop ever could. Teen pop is hardly anything new, and has been around for ages. In a few years, Justin Bieber will be forgotten.

9/12/2010 . Edited 9/12/2010 #19
Phish Tacko
*pinches bridge of nose in frustration* Freebird, as a fan of Lady Gaga, I can't help but defend her and her music, if you are wondering why I'm arguing with you. And why I argue with you about everything. And bttf4444, I wholeheartedly agree with you.
9/12/2010 #20
Freebird87

Maybe Lady Gaga is a woman. Can I still stand by the opinion that she looks rather mannish?

9/12/2010 #21
bttf4444

He's not saying that you can't like Lady Gaga. He's just giving his opinion on what he thinks.

9/12/2010 #22
Phish Tacko

Yo, Freebird. You wanna hear girly Gaga? Listen to Just Dance, Paparazzi, and Alejandro. And actually, she does look pretty feminine in some pictures.

And I think I can explain a little bit of why Justin Bieber looks so girly while Lady Gaga looks a little different. I think a lot of it has to do with age. He's, what, 15? And she's probably in her 20s or 30s.

9/13/2010 #23
bttf4444

I think it would just be best for the two of you to "agree to disagree". I'm sure Freebird didn't mean to offend you, and I have seen so much *actual* bashing on YouTube - where people not only bash artists they don't like, but also bash people who happen to like said artists. So, by comparison, I think Freebird's comments on Lady Gaga are quite tame.

9/13/2010 #24
Phish Tacko

But still...

9/13/2010 #25
bttf4444

Okay, I have a few questions for all of you:

1. What are your favourite bands or artists?

2. How would you feel if a fellow fan stated that he or she "hated" a particular song by said band or artist?

3. Would your feelings be affected by whether or not the hated song happens to be your favourite song?

4. What if the hated song is widely regarded as being the band or artist's best song?

5. What if, instead of stating that he or she "hated" the song - he or she just stated that he or she was "not particularly fond of" the song?

9/13/2010 . Edited 9/13/2010 #26
Phish Tacko

I like Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, Aerosmith, ACDC, Weird Al, Queen, The Runaways, Joan Jett, Kanon Wakeshima, Heart, Gretchen Wilson, P!nk, The Beatles, Pat Benatar, The Ramones, and Michael Jackson.

2. How would you feel if a fellow fan stated that he or she "hated" a particular song by said band or artist?

It would annoy me unless I've heard the song or I hate it too.

3. Would your feelings be affected by whether or not the hated song happens to be your favourite song?

A little bit. Because I'm overly sensetive.

4. What if the hated song is widely regarded as being the band or artist's best song?

Who knows?

5. What if, instead of stating that he or she "hated" the song - he or she just stated that he or she was "not particularly fond of" the song?

I'd be cool with that.

9/13/2010 #27
bttf4444

I guess I should go answer my own questions.

Led Zeppelin and Foo Fighters

I would respect that the fan has a right to his or her opinion. I would wonder about the reasoning behind the hatred, though.

In a way, yes. It would bug me, and I would like to know why he or she hates the song - but, in the end, I would recognize that he or she has a right to his or her opinion.

For Led Zeppelin, it's Stairway to Heaven - and I myself don't care for the song. When it comes to that song, I'm on the other side of the argument. For Foo Fighters, I think it's Everlong - and I do love that song. In which case, my answer would be the same as that for 3.

Well, it would be more polite - and is probably less likely to invoke rage or hurt feelings in others.

9/13/2010 #28
bttf4444

I think people who take issue with someone not liking what is widely considered to be the band or artist's best song generally have that song as their personal favourite. Coincidence? I don't think so.

9/13/2010 #29
Phish Tacko

Eh. Who knows?

9/13/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Phish Tacko
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member