The Garage
You can talk about BTTF. What your fave movie in the trilogy is, fave character, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mrs. Steve Jobs

I was thinking about the location of the trilogy today.

Not sure if any of you guys are aware of this, but Hill Valley is supposed to be where Grass Valley, California is (about an hour away from Sacramento and located in Northern California). Now this is not something I made up, but something that the filmmakers decided. There's proof of this in some old scripts and also some relics from the BTTF ride. Of course, there's also a mention in the film itself in which Doc says, "Hill Valley, California" and also when he points to the map of the ravine.

So did you guys all ready know about the location? If not, where did you imagine Hill Valley? Also, what do you think Marty and Doc would think about Northern California and landmarks/locations such as San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Sacramento?

6/25/2012 #1
Phish Tacko

I knew about the location through obsessive research of the topic.

6/25/2012 #2
Freebird87

I knew that Hill Valley was in the same general area as Grass Valley but I never knew it was the same exact spot.

7/1/2012 #3
Phish Tacko

It was in the exact spot?

7/1/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: Phish Tacko
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member