Animorph's Challenge Forum
Any and all challenges can go here, created because I had not seen a forum here for this!have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
zueee

Hello lovelies.

I've found to my dismay that not many people have attempted to send our plucky heroes back through time (with or without complete foreknowledge) to try and win the war again. So, I propose a challenge just for that.

Specifics:

- Must be at least 25 chapters, 2000+ words a chapter preferred.

- No sudden special extra powers or completely noncanon characters (nonwithstanding minor side characters or alien characters, and in that case PLEASE use sensible judgment)

- Elfangor survives

-The Anati play a role.

- Shows the main characters having to come to terms with their actions during the first war.

------------------

I've been planning a fic that fit these requirements and figured I'd throw it out there to see if anyone had the idea as well. Let me know if you decide to take this challenge up as I'd love to read your version of it.

1/16/2009 #1
Rikki Felidae

Oh...that WOULD be fun..I'm suprised no one has as well...

10/6/2010 #2
Qoheleth

Dear zueee:

On the off chance that you still have your forum alert feature turned on, I'm going to try sending your Malachy reminder this way, since it's the only way left that I can think of to contact you. This will only be a one-time thing, since I don't want to be pestering Eleniel Gilraen with irrelevant forum alerts, so, please, if you receive this, send me a message including either your e-mail address or your formal withdrawal from the Challenge. If I receive neither, I'll assume you have your alert functions turned off in addition to everything else.

Now, to business. As you doubtless know, hymnals traditionally assign numbers to each of their hymns, so that the pastor or choir director can say things like "Let us now sing number 267". It seemed only fitting to turn this into a Malachy reminder, particularly since I have access to a 1975 Worship hymnal with 313 numbered songs, which is just about the right size for almost all the Malachites to get three. So, if you're looking for a song to include in "De Pannomia Tuscæ", to heighten a scene or whatnot, perhaps you might consider: "All Creatures of Our God and King" (#8 in the Worship hymnal); "How Brightly Beams the Morning Star" (#119); or "Praise to the Living God" (#230). Sincerely, Qoheleth

1/5/2011 #3
Forum Moderators: Rikki Felidae
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member