Animorph's Challenge Forum
Any and all challenges can go here, created because I had not seen a forum here for this!have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
KD King 8

I was looking into the babysitters club. I started to wonder what if the yeerks were real in that universe. And if the club members are controllers [This includes auxiliary members and Jr. members]. Are all of them infested? Only some? How would they be infested. Who opposed them. Are there any opposition to the invaders.

Your challenge is to answer these questions. You can answer them however you chose. BUT the Stoneybrooke Animorphs have only six members. Also this takes place after Abby moves to the town. She still exists in this universe, NOT as an andalite, but a human. Those fighting the yeerks do have the power to morph. No member of the group fighting the yeerks are infested. At least one of the babysitters club member is a lesbian, but cannot be the obvious choice [or if is one of them, don't make it as obvious]. This girl is/could be a member of The Sharing or a full member. Or she could be fighting the yeerks.

But if you want to avoid the obvious answer of the main girls fighting the yeerks, I figure I can make a harder version. While the main club members may be involved, not all of them as their town's Animorphs stand ins.Some are definitely infested. Also the group fighting the yeerks must include other characters around the age of the main characters of the babysitters club. Just remember the original challenge.

IMPORTANT NOTE! ALL OF THIS IS GOING ON IN THE ANIMORPHS

5/21/2016 #1
Forum Moderators: Rikki Felidae
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member