Uzumaki Naruto and Nii Yugito
Forum name says it all that needs to be said. Plus just a place to talk about Naruto and other things as well... And Killing... And an RP to.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Frozen-Tundra88

Thanks to a suggestion from Menumber, I've decided to dedicate a thread to chapter spoilers since I keep sending them to everyone anyway. This way, everyone can just come look at the spoilers themselves.

Starting next week, this thread will be where the spoilers go.

5/21/2008 #1
Frozen-Tundra88

I have the latest spoiler. Sasuke has flashbacks of Itachi and we even get to hear Itachi's last words to Sasuke before he died. Also, Sasuke CRIES. Lastly, Team Hebi and Madara find Sasuke and Sasuke states that their new squad name is Team Hawk and they only have one mission: Destroy Konoha. I guess Sasuke chose revenge. AGAIN. Oh well, at least he'll be headed towards Konoha instead of away from it.

Also, we get to see Sasuke's Mangekyo.

5/28/2008 . Edited 5/28/2008 #2
Menumber1.11

nice and do you know when they come out on an average?

6/3/2008 #3
Frozen-Tundra88

Usually on Tuesday or Wednesday.

6/3/2008 . Edited 6/4/2008 #4
Frozen-Tundra88

All right, guys, here's the confirmed spoiler for the week.

It starts at Naruto's house where he has a flashback of his encounter with Itachi.

This flashback shows us that Itachi transferred some power to Naruto, even though he hopes Naruto won't ever have to use it. Naruto's wondering why Itachi did that for him.

Madara offers Sasuke Itachi's eyes, but Sasuke turns them (and by association, the EMS) down.

6/4/2008 #5
Menumber1.11

thanks, and im glad that naruto gets SOME free power and hopefully will soon get to see a BALANCED naruto-sasuke fight. (I think kyuubis chakra is fair game, its similar to a bloodline and kinda takes place of hirashin which he may have known if his dad was still alive.) and whats EMS?

6/4/2008 . Edited 6/4/2008 #6
Frozen-Tundra88

EMS is Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

6/4/2008 #7
Menumber1.11

thats kinda what i thought, i new what MS was but the E threw me off.

6/4/2008 #8
Frozen-Tundra88

Here's the spoiler for the week.

Naruto hears of Jiraiya being KIA (killed-in-action)

"Taka" is attempting to kill off only the Konoha top-brass

"Taka" and "Akatsuki" join forces

Finally, Madara wins Sasuke over to his side (as suspected, it seems like Madara planned for Sasuke to become one of his followers)

6/11/2008 . Edited 6/11/2008 #9
Nirvash5

Is that confirmed or not?

Because I found this one:

Two frogs show up in Tsunade's office, Tsunade appears to know the scroll-frog. Kakashi and Naruto are called to her office, they are told of Jiraiya's death, Naruto gets mad. Grandpa Toad tells Naruto that it's pointless, Pain would crush him in seconds. It's decided that Naruto will train under Kakashi and Grandpa Toad to surpass Jiraiya, the chapter ends with Grandpa Toad about to tell them Pain's secret.

And, to me, mine sounds more plausible... Or is it wishful thinking.

6/11/2008 #10
Frozen-Tundra88

It's confirmed.

One thing I forgot to mention about it though.

It turns out that Madara's the Mizukage.

6/11/2008 #11
Menumber1.11

sounds like another attack on konoha to me. Especially since madara's the mizukage.

6/11/2008 #12
Tekamen

wow, i was actually way ahead of kishi-baka on the mizukage thing.. i mean really the whole bloodline extremnation thing never made sense to me, what village in their right mind would kill those who make them strong, that political suicide.

6/17/2008 #13
Frozen-Tundra88

Are you saying you had foresight on Tobi being Mizukage or did I misinterpret? ?__?

6/17/2008 #14
Frozen-Tundra88

Confirmed spoiler for the week.

Naruto yells at Tsunade for allowing Jiraiya to go on a mission so dangerous, but Kakashi reprimands him, saying that he doesn't understand how Tsunade herself feels about it. Naruto storms out of the Hokage Office

Naruto has some memories of Jiraiya when Iruka shows up and invites Naruto to some ramen, which Naruto, in his grief, actually REFUSES!!

Cut to a scene at his apartment at nighttime. Naruto walks outside and sees people on a bench eating ice cream and breaks down into tears. Iruka shows up and consoles him, saying that Jiraiya saw him as an excellent pupil.

Next day, Tsunade asks Shikamaru to decipher the code on Pa Toad's back regarding Pein's secret.

Finally, Tsunade remembers how she met Jiraiya for the first time and starts to cry.

Nothing too outrageous or important, but necessary character development.

6/18/2008 . Edited 6/18/2008 #15
Menumber1.11

thats nice might be a good thing nothing to do with sasuke.

6/18/2008 #16
Frozen-Tundra88

Yup, it's all Naruto this time.

6/18/2008 #17
Forever Rahhel

When I read that spoiler for the first time, I actually dismissed it immediatly. Naruto refusing ramen is rediculous.

6/18/2008 #18
Frozen-Tundra88

Well, the one closest to him died. You think he's gonna want to eat after hearing that?

Besides, it's a good way to show how much Jiraiya's death affected him.

Also, the spoiler's confirmed.

6/18/2008 . Edited 6/18/2008 #19
Frozen-Tundra88

This is NOT a confirmed spoiler.

Tsunade and Shizune hear about the code, but we don't hear what it is. They get all Chuunin and Jounin on alert and inform the elders. Tsunade mentally admits what she really felt for Jiraiya.

I know it sucks, but it's likely fake anyway.

6/24/2008 #20
Tekamen

most definitely fake.. it seems too much for one chapter.

6/24/2008 #21
Frozen-Tundra88

Well, the confirmed spoiler for the week seems to be in. It seems Kishi pulled a fast one on us in terms of the Key. The chapter title doesn't refer to the Key itself, but the key to figuring out the code Jiraiya wrote on Pa Toad's back.

I didn't get much out of the spoiler other than that and also that we get to see Ibiki again.

6/25/2008 . Edited 6/25/2008 #22
crazyfoxdemon

How does Ibiki fit in?

6/25/2008 #23
Frozen-Tundra88

From what I've read from the spoiler, he's supposed to interrogate the Rain Ninja Jiraiya captured and sent to Konoha in that toad just before encountering Konan in Ame.

BTW, new thing from the spoilers. Apparently, there's a decoder girl who seems to have a crush on Shikamaru. Looks like Temari has a rival for his affections, lol.

6/25/2008 . Edited 6/25/2008 #24
Tekamen

i see. I always knew Shika was a chick magnet...

6/25/2008 #25
Menumber1.11

not really... naruto has all the filler girls who like him.

6/26/2008 #26
Tekamen

i got a spoiler but i don't think it's credible. the second one sounds better.

Ibiki interrogates the rain ninja (not much in that)

Shikamaru and Kakashi start talking baout how the new generation need to fight todays' battles, and something about 'the king.'

2nd spoiler

Naruto and Shikamaru start to decipher the code, then Naruto runs away for unknown reasons.

The toads give Tsunade 1 month to have naruto be able to handle all nine tails.

Back to Naruto, he finds some book and goes to page 9.

That's all i know so far.

7/1/2008 . Edited 7/1/2008 #27
Frozen-Tundra88

I've seen those. The first one is confirmed fake while the second one is still pending.

7/1/2008 #28
Tekamen

the second seems off to me as well.

7/1/2008 #29
Frozen-Tundra88

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think the Toads would want to take Naruto with them to Myouboku Mountain.

7/1/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zagger the Bloody Angel GiovanniSama, Kyuubi16, SoulCry, Van the Rogue Soul Drinker, Frozen-Tundra88, The Blind Sentry, Tekamen
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member