Favorite and least favorite on Charmed
Tell me who is your favorite charmed one,favorite guest star, favorite couple, favorite demon, least favorite charmed one,least favorite couple, least favorite guest star, least favorite demon, and any favorites and least favorites you can think of.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
PiperElizabethHalliwel
I hated the avatars because of what they hoped to achieve. UTOPIA, That is Satans plan and I hate them for standing up for it.
12/19/2005 #1
americangrl69
I hated the avatars just because I never trusted them. I mean how could they say they were good when in a previous season they recruited Cole, the former source. Not to mention Cole was crazy at the time.
12/20/2005 #2
Triptych Fond
my least favorite would proabably have to Cole. but i still think Julian McMahon is hot. (^_^)
12/20/2005 #3
PheobeColelovers
I really really hated the Seer, the 1st one. She freaked me out and I wanted her to die so very much, but of course when they did kill her, it was after all the damage had been done, Cole was dead, their baby was dead. It was her freakin fault that Cole became the Source and died. She killed Pheobe and Cole's relationship. Getting angry right now thinking about it
1/6/2006 #4
Phoebe Turner Halliwell
The seer. She was ugly, supid, annoying and so is anyone if they like her. She destroyed what was left of Phoebe's and Cole's relationship and I'm sure that would do that with Piper and Leo too if she hadn't died. She's also responsible for the death of their child. C'mon, who can love a child killer? After her, the Avarars, or the Relationship-ruiners, as I prefer to call them. I mean, first they appear in Cole's life and he gets himself killed because of them, than they torture Leo for who knows how many episodes and than they kill Kyle. Grrrrrr! Than goes Shax. As soon as he killed Prue, I felt like I'm gonna puke every time I saw him. Besides, he looks a little retarded. Honestly! Gideon. Well, he wasn't really a demon, but I hate him like he was one. Killed Chris and tried to kill Wyatt. For cryin' out loud, who can ever want to kill an innocent BABY?!? After them, all Brotherhood of the Thorn. So annoying.
1/28/2006 #5
PiperElizabethHalliwel
come see my new story
2/27/2006 #6
writrfreak15
Cole. He tried to KILL the charmed ones. Duh.
3/4/2006 #7
arachnea
It's a toss up between Barbas and Cole for me. I liked them both at certain points, but at others, I hated them. Barbas just keeps coming back, and though it's annoying, it's also interesting and I like that about him. Cole - I liked him up until he became the Source. As soon as he became The Source, his character hit this unforgiving downward spiral into annoying... at least in my opinion.
3/15/2006 #8
XLadySnowX
The Source, because half of the bloody season 4 was "Sorce this, sorce that..." it really ticked me off.
5/1/2006 #9
Renescence
The Seer (1st)- Really annoying. Pissed me off. Not to mention she was the reason that the whole Cole/Phoebe relationship died. I must say I was very pleased when P3 vanqished her sorry a**. But I was not so pleased to see her in the ep where Cole was vanquished for the final time... Zanku- Hated him. Sometimes he was funny, but mostly I thought he was annoying. The Avatars- The whole season I kept thinking, KYLE'S RIGHT!! THEY'RE EVIL!! I didnt like them. Especially when they got Cole on their whole "Rule the Universe Bandwagon". They were the reason he's not on the show. If they never approached him, he would have never been vanquished and he could have gone on being Immortal. The Triad (Last Season)- Really annoying. Kristy was too, but she's not a demon.
10/10/2006 #10
BananaApple234
Cole......i love Cole.......
8/2/2007 #11
superinsane95
i hated cole i mean he wuz evil and after he got vanquished he just kept coming back for more i mean who does that he wuz really stupid. (and seriously dude pick between good and evil for goodness sake!)
8/19/2007 #12
uckeds
Cole. He was okay at first but he got annoying. He's hot though....
12/27/2007 #13
Lydi Gomistan

The high priestess Dantalian (sp?). A wannabe Seer, and probably intentionally so, for the foreshadowing. I'd say the actress playing her did a poor job, but she didn't have much to work with. It was just the sorriest excuse for a black-dark wedding ceremony.

9/25/2008 #14
Lydi Gomistan

The high priestess Dantalian (sp?). A wannabe Seer, and probably intentionally so, for the foreshadowing. I'd say the actress playing her did a poor job, but she didn't have much to work with. It was just the sorriest excuse for a black-dark wedding ceremony.

9/25/2008 #15
ImagingThings

Cole. He tried to KILL the charmed ones. Duh.

Well... that's kinda what every demon tried to...

5/25/2009 #16
Verpa

1. The baby was supposed to be the spawn of evil, the most powerful magical entity in all history and siding with a melevolant power. The fact that the baby's gone is a very good thing.

2. Cole was not Cole, he was The Source in Cole's body. So Cole/Phoebe died when Cole... vomited The Hallow.

3. The Source manipulated Phoebe and every single other good character in the show, not just tried to kill them. He was using them to further his power and never planned to kill any of the Charmed Ones for fear of the result it would cause on Phoebe.

4. He made Phoebe annoying and my favourite character Piper. Piper kicks a**. |:

For these reasons, The Source, not Cole, is my least favourite demon.

6/4/2009 #17
LuShan61

The Source

Tempus

Barbas

3/17/2010 #18
vickythecharmedfan

Gidion, i know that he is technically not a demon, but he did kill Chris, so he will always be a demon to me.

5/14/2010 #19
To-Remember-Me-By

I agree with the above. He may not be a demon, but Gidion is one of my more hated bad guys, simply for being a pretentious d***.

I also hated Kyra the seer. What excuse for a demon was she? she was so lame...

8/3/2010 #20
LuShan61

Tempus & Barbas

1/29/2011 #21
keisi-san

oodioooo alos avataresss solo jorobann la temporadaaa y nosee ala vidente essaaa k le robo el hijo a phebe k mal me caiaaa

7/21/2011 #22
Magiccatprincess

I hate the triade for kidnaping a little girl and turning her evill. I'm not sure if I hate Christy or not she anoys the hell outta me and she's evil but at the same time not really evil. I mean she was raised by evil demons so she just did what she thought was right. I hate Billy for being so easy to manipulate into thinking the charmed ones are evil. I mean she lived with them!

8/14/2011 #23
LuShan61

Tempus & Barbas.Hated them both

2/7/2012 #24
Harmonie Eternal

Not to sound rude LuShan but why do you keep repeating yourself? Saying whom you disliked once is fine. My least favorite is Cole because of how much he hurt Phoebe. Prue would have kicked his a** had she been alive at the time.

10/12/2012 #25
Harmonie Eternal

Not to sound rude LuShan but why do you keep repeating yourself? Saying whom you disliked once is fine. My least favorite is Cole because of how much he hurt Phoebe. Prue would have kicked his a** had she been alive at the time.

10/12/2012 #26
Girl-Undecided

Okay so I would have to say Cole because he kept coming back like frieken stalker and saying that he was good but at the same time he'd be going around killing people.

And then the Source because they won't stop talking about him.

And then Barbas cause he keeps showing up from the middle of knowhere with his creepy self

11/6/2012 #27
storielover2k

barbas sooooooooooo annoying

10/6/2014 #28
Forum Moderators: PiperElizabethHalliwel
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member