Storykeepers
Waiting for the day when their fans will return, Anna, Cyrus, Justin, and Marcus embark on the discussion of a lifetime, together with Ben, Helena, and their friends. This is their forum. They are the Storykeepers.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Atarah Derek
Hello, all, and welcome to the Storykeepers forum. Now, I am aware that there are currently few if any stories based on the Storykeepers, but that doesn't stop me from posting a forum on it. Besides, I'm working on remedying that problem. If you loved the Storykeepers when you were a kid (and still do now), this is your forum. Just remember to stick to the general forum rules, and be careful not to upset the delicate internal balance of the housekeeper. BTW, shippers welcome! But keep it appropriate. No pairing married people with someone other than their spouse (unless you are referring to a story you have written in which one partner in a marriage dies), and no slash. Also, NO SPAMMING! One offense will result in a warning on the forum. Two will result in a more lengthy warning sent directly to your profile. Three (or failure to receive PM warning) will result in being blocked and reported to the site admins.
10/2/2007 . Edited 11/6/2007 #1
Forum Moderators: Atarah Derek
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member