Guardians RP forum
RP forum for the owl world that everyone has grown to know and love.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Flightless503

Name: Icewings

Species: snowy owl

Appearence: Large with great amber eyes. snow white

Personality: reckless and powerful. good singer and excellent flyer. very smart. father is a scholar. learned the ways of shapeshifting.

Other: Her parents were famous scholars until they were murdered, leaving Icewings alone

Family: None

1/16/2010 #31
Flightless503

Name: Icewings

Species: snowy owl

Appearence: Large with great amber eyes. snow white

Personality: reckless and powerful. good singer and excellent flyer. very smart. father is a scholar. learned the ways of shapeshifting.

Other: Her parents were famous scholars until they were murdered, leaving Icewings alone

Family: None

1/16/2010 #32
DakkaDakka 83

((Sup, I read the books and they were decent and I think I am a decent RPer so...Oh I saw this species in a museum. I think they are extinct but plz let me use him.))

Name:?

Species:Eagle Owl

Appearance:3 and a half feet tall. Looks like very large Great Horned.((I know these things are huge!))

Personality:Really REALLY likes to harass family's, steal eggs (and eat them)and turn his enemy's into a meal.

Other: Hates any body who brings up his family while speaking and has long since mastered the art of death and destruction.Oh yeah he is a mercenary.

Family: He killed his Dad and Mom

3/13/2010 #33
DakkaDakka 83

((Sup, I read the books and they were decent and I think I am a decent RPer so...Oh I saw this species in a museum. I think they are extinct but plz let me use him.))

Name:?

Species:Eagle Owl

Appearance:3 and a half feet tall. Looks like very large Great Horned.((I know these things are huge!))

Personality:Really REALLY likes to harass family's, steal eggs (and eat them)and turn his enemy's into a meal.

Other: Hates any body who brings up his family while speaking and has long since mastered the art of death and destruction.Oh yeah he is a mercenary.

Family: He killed his Dad and Mom

3/13/2010 #34
The-Charcoal-Alchemist

((Question about OCs....do they have to be owls?))

6/2/2010 #35
DakkaDakka 83

((Due... I think this place died a LONG time ago... Come join the New Age of Gaurdains.))

6/3/2010 #36
Crystalwhisper

Crystaliuss

Beautiful Snowy owl with silver speckles and golden talons. Has very long frosty feathers with slender tips. Very blue eyes. Also has a very distinctive silver tail feather that is a bit longer than the rest the rest of her tail feathers.

Calm, elegant, and a very great flyer who always flies the starboard.

10/12/2010 . Edited 12/20/2010 #37
KaylaQueenOfTheeInsane-1993-20

Name: Moonlight

Species: Tyto Alba

Appearance: Silver with black marking's around her face and on the edge of her wing's.

Personality: Nice but can fight.

Other: Is just learning to fly.

10/26/2010 . Edited 11/24/2010 #38
Elkantar

Name: Nymtherus (Nym for short)

Species: Australian Barn Owl

Appearance: Nym looks like any other Barn Owl. His eyes are a very dark brown, almost black but not quite

Personality: Nym is very chatty and can get annoying, but is actually very smart and funny. He can be very stubborn at times and sometimes doesn't think before he acts, this can get him into trouble.

Other: Umm, I just wanted to say that I haven't read the books (I started but it had to go back the the school library) or seen the movie (I really want to) but I have got the game for wii and I absolutely love it. So bear with me.

11/17/2010 #39
Crystalwhisper

To PoNxZi RoCk'S-Kayla, it's Tyto Alba, not Tito. ^^

11/21/2010 #40

Oops, I'll fix that :P

11/24/2010 #41
Crystalwhisper

No thanks! And I don't think anyone plays RPG here anymore...

11/26/2010 #42

Do you know of one that's alive???

11/26/2010 #43
Crystalwhisper

Hmn... Maybe only the two of us, then. Hey, maybe when you're online you can PM me and with have "breaklight" together?

12/20/2010 . Edited 12/20/2010 #44

I'm online right now :P

12/20/2010 #45
Hedwig-Nycteas Scandiacas

Name: Nyctaes

Species: Snowy Owl

Appearance: Snow white with silver speckles down the chest and unusually pointed wing-tips.

Personality: Intelligent, quick-thinking, fast, and great at flying.

Other: I'm an orphan and I come from the beautiful Silverveil until the Pure Ones destroyed my refuge. I'm the daughter of Mdm Plonk's cousin, Lyza. (Oh, that was made up, that name.)

1/7/2011 #46

Awesome! Wanna RP with me??? :3

1/7/2011 #47
Catlover friendly-but-xplosive

Name: Nyca

Species: Greater Sooty

Appearance: Very dark flecked feathers except for her left wing, which is pure white, as white as a Snowy's wing. Her beak is upturned and looks cracked along the bent bit, which gives her a funny lisp. Her heart shaped face is slightly squashed and very dark, the feathers there only slightly darker than the feathers on her body, making the heart rather indistinguishable, and her eyes are pale yellow.

Personality: Mischevious and wise, always willing to dispense her wisdom no matter the situation, and damningly infuriating. Some have called her moon-blinked, yoicks or nutty- and that's the kindest of the words.

Other: Has terrible depth perception, veering on the short-sighted side, and brilliant hearing, which means that despite the fact she can tell you down to the millimetere where something is, she always misses it herself. She has brilliant instincts which allow her to do the most spectacular flying when the situation calls for it, but she can never repeat these feats.

Due to her, ah, disability, she lives in a burrow in the desert- rather unnatural, which has led to the accusations of madness.

1/22/2011 #48
Dragon Freak 246

Name: Amelia

Species: Snow Owl

Appearance: Snow white feathers, scar across my left eye from when I was protecting my baby brother when i was only an older owlet

Personality: friendly but protective and shy

Other: All she has is her brother

7/5/2011 #49
Fallen SkyAngel

Name: Seal

Species:Snowy Owl

Appearance:Snowy Feathers and crystal blue eyes that turn gray when he gets sad

Personality:Lonely, shy and he keeps all his feelings inside

Other: doesn't know anyone because he got lost after a tragedy, stares into a trance and sometimes remembers things that way

9/18/2011 #50
Fallen SkyAngel

lol i dont think anyone chose the crow-owl from the Guardians of Ga'hoole btw did any of you read the book then see the movie they were so different!... nvm this forum is dead

9/18/2011 . Edited 9/18/2011 #51
Raine Moon

Name: Kurth

Species: Barn Owl (Tyto Alba)

Appearance: Nearly pure white, except at the tip of his wings

Personality: Indecisive, yet brave and strong. Kurth is, however, afraid of blood and so, kills only when his own life is in danger.

Other: He is the High Tyto' son (The nameless leader before Kludd) but renounced every link to his inheritance in the Pure Ones because of two 'certain' owls he hates

Location: Kurth lives in Silverveil and is, miraculously, under the tutelage of the Rogue Smith of Silverveil.

10/3/2011 #52
Yo Joe

Name:Cloud

Species:Great Grey

Appearance:She is completely white with blue eyes

Personality:Cloud is considered weird so she has few friends but is happy with herself

Other:Cloud was abandoned as a chick because of her coloring

1/30/2012 #53
Brightpaw32
name: Yuki species: snow owl appearance: has snowy-white feathers with black and purple-black specks. She also has glinting black talons that are long. Yuki has ember eyes. personality: A moody owl. Depends on who she's with. other: Yuki has a blue broach tied to her leg. She found it on the ground and decided to put it on her leg.
5/3/2012 #54
Spetnaz
Name: Ivan Species: Barn Owl Appearance: quite large Personality: brutal in battle, but he has brains backing his brawn which makes him a better soldier, off the battle field quite a good friend to have and can be helpful Other: Has a heavy Russian accent, turned out to be Soren's cousin
2/10/2013 #55
Spetnaz
And Ivan is from the Northern Kingdoms
2/11/2013 #56
Blood of the Fallen Star

Name- Slash

Species- Barn owl

Appearance- Black, scar over right eye and extremely sharp talons

personality- wise despite his age and quiet, but commanding

other- Has no family, and always wears battle claws. The top part of his beak is made of stabilized and reinforced flecks. Assassin

1/2/2014 #57
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Spottedfire
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member