Rita's Future: Mom or Captain?
A place foor you to post you random ideas for Rita's future with Roddy
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Toxic Black Rose
M walked down to the floodgate holding a sewing needle she found. Everyone tried to convince her to stop but she kept going. She wasnt going to let them treat her like that. Just like in "Ritas Revenge" she snuck into the building and walked in the darkest spots. When she was caught, she stabbed the hanchrat in the cheast. "Wheres Ash?" she sneered. "You better tell me since you only have about a minute to live."
12/16/2007 #241
Ash Li Wu
"M get out of here! It's a trap!" yelled Ash tied up by the corner of the room "By the way, you just stabbed a dummy henchrat" Suddenly a cage dropped down on her and M was trapped. "Chew the bars! Chew the bars!" yelled Ash "You're not helping!" "Oh yeah. Sorry" Suddenly a group of henchrats gathered around the cage and locked it. "Another guest? This must be my lucky day" said the Toad
12/16/2007 #242
Toxic Black Rose
"You know, you really need to give these things floors..." M smirked. Se bent down and threw the cage to another rat. "And to think you were so scary..." She lifted Spike by the suit and put the needle to his throat. "Anyone attacks me and the kid gets it." she threatened.
12/16/2007 #243
Ash Li Wu
"M behind you!" Ash yelled but it was too late. A frog hit M's head and fainted. Spike backed away from her "Geez that rat is scary!" said Spike nervously. "It looks like I came here just in time" said Le Frog. "M! M wake up!" yelled Ash "Alright lads, let's tie her up" said Spike and the henchrats tied the rope around M and put the unconcious rat beside Ash.
12/16/2007 #244
Toxic Black Rose
M winked before pulling her small body out of the ropes. She kicked Whitey in the shin and ran for Le Toad.
12/17/2007 #245
Dana Kathrine Scully
Bails walked out of the hospital with a brace on her foot. Thanks to the technologies gained by watching humans, she was able to run and everything without feeling any pain. She walked back to the meeting place Connor, M and Adam had established. "Where's M, Connor?" she asked. "She got all miffed at whoever took Ash and went to Floodgate control to rescue her." "Oh, great." "Yeah." "I'm going."
12/17/2007 #246
Toxic Black Rose
Rita snuck up from behind Le Toad and stabbed him with a pencil. Then she shoved it through his entire body. "Get the others!" she ordered. The both jumped off the platform and a war began, lust like in the movie 300. All three of my rps are waiting. I'm in so much suspence, its torture!
12/17/2007 . Edited 12/17/2007 #247
Dana Kathrine Scully
I replied to a couple of them. I have writer's block for the one I didn't reply to. yeah! How about Toad somehow survives, though, and the henchrats seek vengance for their boss. rp Bailey ran as fast as she could with her splint toward Floodgate control. She saw M and Ash running out of the building.
12/17/2007 #248
Ash Li Wu
"Hey Bails!" yelled Ash as she ran towards Bailey "You missed a lot you know, M kicked a lot of henchrats butt!"
12/17/2007 #249
Toxic Black Rose
"Wooh! Yes I did!" M cheered doing a little dance. "Uh huh! It's my birthday!" One snuck up from behind her and she quickly punched him. "Goth jewelry sure has it's ups and downs." she said looking at her spiked bracelet.
12/18/2007 #250
Dana Kathrine Scully
"I'll have to find a choker like that and possibly a prong collar for defense," Bails decided. "Now what?"
12/18/2007 #251
Toxic Black Rose
"We have to get up top and change back to normal." said M. "Rember?" oorp Please reply to my RP's. Suspence kills!
12/18/2007 #252
Dana Kathrine Scully
"How? The path taken through Hyde Park leads to Kensington, not London. The Science Museum is at least 20 miles from Roddy's old apartment, I'd say.
12/18/2007 #253
Toxic Black Rose
"Hmm... Let's talk them into heping us. The Malons have a lot of experiece with trips." she walked over a dead body and approached them. Adam spazzed out. "Dont you ever do that again!" he snapped. "Who do you think you are? My father? Thanks for reminding me of him!" she stomped off. oorp SUSPENCE IN ALL FOUR RPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/18/2007 #254
Ash Li Wu
"Great idea, but where's Roddy and Rita?" asked Ash
12/18/2007 #255
Toxic Black Rose
"Right here." said Rita. She didnt sound too good. When they saw her again her fur was sweaty and she looked sick. She passed out on the ground. Eeryone including Roddy rushed to her side. Ash noticed a rip in her pants and pulled them up. She had a pretty bad bite of some animal on there, either a rat or a snake.
12/18/2007 #256
Ash Li Wu
"Whoa! What happened?" asked Ash "It happened during the fight, we have to get her home to heal her wounds" said Roddy and everyone rushed to the Jammy Dodger. The boys helped Rita carried her there and on their way to the Malone house.
12/18/2007 #257
Toxic Black Rose
"Dont you think she might need a hospital? I don't think a first aid kit can stop it." said M. "I'm in first aid training. You need to call 911 or the emergency number now."
12/18/2007 #258
Ash Li Wu
"Think smart M, if we go to the hospital. The Toad knows we're there because Rita was hurt. But if we go to her house they won't know where she lives. Get it? Got thinking Roddy!" said Ash "Uh, yeah let's go with that" said Roddy while driving the boat "But we learn how to heal wounds in school, we can handle it, right?" said Ash
12/18/2007 #259
Dana Kathrine Scully
"Hey, my mom had me in an EMT class in high school, so I guess I could take care of this until we get to some medical facility." Bails thought after she spoke. "Or we could say she was a Jane Doe and we found her in an ally, which isn't exactly a lie. We DID find her in an ally." she pointed out. "She'll need an antidote and the RICE treatment. Rest, Ice, Compression, and elevation, which means she'll need to be on her side or a lopsided bed."
12/18/2007 #260
Dana Kathrine Scully
Bailey examined the wound more carefully at the Malone household. "Oh, My god," she gasped. "What?" everyone asked. "This room needs to be quarantined. Rita and I must stay in here. There's an infection, and it's communicable. Close the door!!!" Bailey yelled. Ash shut the door and looked through the window as Bailey explained the situation to RIta.
12/18/2007 #261
Ash Li Wu
Ash was a bit confused, she pretended she understood Bails "Uh....okay!" she said cheerfully, she looks in front of the boat and saw a house ahead "Cool! Is that Rita's house?" Ash asked Roddy "Yup" said Roddy "So, how long have you been living together" Ash asked with a quizzical look ((Oh no, I was late! LOL))
12/18/2007 . Edited 12/18/2007 #262
Dana Kathrine Scully
Yeah, kinda late. Now Rita and I have been quarentined...
12/18/2007 #263
Ash Li Wu
Okay, Ash closed the window and I'll leave you two alone....
12/18/2007 #264
Dana Kathrine Scully
Bails grabbed a paper and pen and wrote Rita's room's phone numer on it for Ash to call. SHe held it up to the window and Ash grabbed a phone and dialed.
12/18/2007 . Edited 12/18/2007 #265
Ash Li Wu
Before Ash dialed the last number, she called Bails through the window "Who am I calling?" she asked
12/18/2007 #266
Dana Kathrine Scully
Bails mouthed, "The phone in here so I don't have to talk through the glass."
12/18/2007 #267
Ash Li Wu
"Oh!" Ash dialed the last number and Bails answered it "Is this Bails' pizza delivery?" she teased "NOt funny Ash" said Bailey
12/18/2007 #268
Dana Kathrine Scully
"Rally not funny, considering I might die along with Rita if we aren't professionally quarantined," I told her sternly. "We HAVE to get her to a facility."
12/18/2007 #269
Ash Li Wu
"Okay! What do you want me to do?" asked Ash
12/18/2007 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dana Kathrine Scully
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member