Rita's Future: Mom or Captain?
A place foor you to post you random ideas for Rita's future with Roddy
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Dana Kathrine Scully
Who is your fave character? Me:Rita. She kicks a**! LOL
12/13/2007 #1
SteampunkLoki
Mine had got to be... let me think... RITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is great! I'm still angry about the reason why there was no romance in the film (Screams of anger) right now my parents have dumped me in the looney bin. great place to work on the story! chapter two should be coming out soon.
12/14/2007 #2
Dana Kathrine Scully
I know! THe only really ROMANTIC parts were the 'sailing' bit and when Roddy catches Rita after the Toad throws her down. The camera closes up to see their hands clasping. Romantic! But, -bleep- it, Aardman! Make this next 'away'' film aim at older teens like granny, me, the other Bails, etc.! DO IT!!!-slams fist on subsection desk- ow... Rock on, Kat! She's like, the most freakishly awesome rat with huge awesomeness!(word?)LOL
12/14/2007 #3
SteampunkLoki
on the commentary it says that jean reno said le frog was the only cool character in the movie! rita is the bestest rat ever but roddy is a close second. at first i didnt like rita at all cause she was so mean to roddy but by the end of the film i loved her. i think i missed the part where their hands were clasping and i am so glad you told me. btw have you checked out the part where one of rita's brothers puts a spoon in his ear and takes it out the other side?
12/15/2007 #4
Dana Kathrine Scully
Yes! The little retard, LOL! That was REALLY mean, LOL again! He has no brain, makes me wonder if Liam has a brain or rats can just shove things through their heads, hahahaha! Oohohohohohohohohoho, I have a joke to tell you. A blone is driving down a country road in a brand new Mercedes. She almost collides with a farmer in a big Dodge truck, and he skids off the road. He climbs out, draws a circle in the dirt, and says,"Don't step out of the cirlcle." then goes to the car with a pocketknife. He opens the door and slashes the leather seats. He turns around and she's smiling. He buggers up the paint job, turns around and she's laughing. He slashes the tires and turns around to see her almost rolling on the ground laughing. "Why are you laughing?! I'm tearing up your car!!" he yells, confused. THe blond replies, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle." VERY blond, LOL!
12/15/2007 #5
SteampunkLoki
[u]writing this in secret[/u] another blonde joke: blonde hurries into the emergency room late one night with the tip of her index finger shot off. "How did this happen?" the emergency room doctor asked her. Well, I was trying to commit suicide, the blonde replied. "What?" sputtered the doctor. "You tried to commit suicide by shooting your finger off?" "No, Silly!" the blonde said. "First I put the gun to my chest, and I thought: I just paid $6,000.00 for these implants, I'm not shooting myself in the chest." "And then?" asked the doctor. "Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I thought: I just paid $3000.00 to get my teeth straightened, I'm not shooting myself in the mouth." "And then?" "Then I put the gun to my ear, and I thought: This is going to make a loud noise. So I put my finger in the other ear before I pulled the trigger." I have nothinng against blonds but I had to tell this to someone before I explode (I am the only brunnete in my family and they are all blonde with blue eyes. makes me suspect I was adopted cause if I have green eyes and brown hair and they all have different how can I be realated?) I have about five blond Bfs and they all rock!
12/16/2007 #6
Dana Kathrine Scully
Ohmygod, I know SO many stupid blondes like that!(I really shouldn't say that, my true hair color is blond.Or darkbrown, whatever you wanna call it)
12/16/2007 #7
Ash Li Wu
My favorite character......OH! I can't choose between Roddy and Rita! I like Roddy 'cause he's cute, funny and we are almost alike, ALMOST, i.e. klutzy, LOL! I like Rita too 'cause she's TOTALLY AWESOME!!! I'm surprise that a girl like that is braver than the boys. Plus she kicks butt! :-D Favorite villan....Le FROG!!! I was expecting a frog legs joke when I heard a french frog is playing a villan in the movie, but there's none. Oh well....I put it in the story btw, lol. "Liberation of frogs!"
12/21/2007 #8
Ash Li Wu
I want to share this joke for you guys: A jeepney driver has 10 passengers, 9 are fair skinned and 1 is dark skinnned. Suddenly the jeepney crashed and the driver checked his passengers and they're all safe. Except the dark skinned guy. Where is he? ANSWER!
12/21/2007 #9
SteampunkLoki
Dunno, PLZ tell us!
12/21/2007 #10
Dana Kathrine Scully
Dunno! After this I have a hilarious blond joke!
12/21/2007 #11
SteampunkLoki
I have loads of funny insults too: you are so old you f*** dust The last time you saw 300 was on the bathroom scale You're so fat if you go to the zoo the elephants throw penuts at you you are so thick you tryed to drown a fish I am just trying to cheer myself up about my friend.
12/21/2007 #12
Dana Kathrine Scully
I want to tell Alex(my archenemy) that he farts dust, and every time he opens his mouth a green cloud comes out instead of something he wants to say. He is such a freaking j***....
12/21/2007 #13
Ash Li Wu
LOL! Farts dust... Okay here's the answer, the dark skinned got so scared that he turned white. That's why the driver couldn't find him....LOLOLOL!!!! XD
12/21/2007 #14
Dana Kathrine Scully
Wha....? Oh, okay, I gots it, LOL! Here's myblond joke: A blond is driving down a country backroad in a brand new blue Mercedes. She almost runs into this young farmer in a truck and makes him skid off the road. He gets out of his truck, draws a circle in the dirt and tells the blond, "Stand here and don't move." then pulls out a knife. he opens the door of her mercedes and slashes the leather seats. He turns around and she's smiling. He scratches up the paint, turns around and she's laughing. He slashed the tires, turns around and she's almost rolling in the ground laughing. He says, "Why are you laughing?! Your Mercedes..." he exploded. The blond just smiled and said, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!" LOL! Now who's blond enough to do that? XD
12/21/2007 #15
Ash Li Wu
LOL!!!! X-D If I was the girl I would sue him! lol
12/21/2007 #16
Dana Kathrine Scully
Not if U were blond enough to be dumb enough about the circle, you wouldn't!
12/21/2007 #17
theStrauSS

oh, you rascist b***! its not funny to make jokes about handicaped people!

I mean you wouldn't steall a wheelchair from a guy without legs, or? O.o

kay, my fave character is Liam! this litle double-crosser thinks capitalistic!

8/5/2008 #18
Dana Kathrine Scully

Hey, chill! I'm making fun of myself! And I am not racist! I'm trying to cure racism and hate through my music! LOL I got that inspired idea from I Am Legend. Fortunately I know no one's gonna shoot me down for being someone who wants the world to be a better place....there aren't enough bullets to shoot me down. I'm very strong willed, if it's not too haughty to say.

8/21/2008 #19
SteampunkLoki

I don't think being blond means you're handicapped... because Chriss just said that they were but he was also telling us that we shouldnt make fun of them. I think you need to sort out your answers

8/22/2008 #20
Dana Kathrine Scully

I just...took a little offence because I felt that telling a blond joke or two would be fun. I wasn't badmouthing them(and myself) or taking them to the ground.

God, what's wrong with a blond joke? They're pretty much harmless!

8/23/2008 #21
Forum Moderators: Dana Kathrine Scully
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member