God of War: Freedom or Death
This Takes place after God of War 2. Kratos and the Titans are raging War against eachother. Little does everyone know that Ares is barely alive, he chose a group of people to Kill Kratos, most of them broke free of Ares' grip.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Rainy Boom
Titus landed on the ground, he spat blood onto the ground. "Damn You hades!"Titus said, he then charged up a lightning bolt and hurled it at Hades.
3/11/2008 #211
oracle of athens
"I have to help titus" the oracle thought to her self and then she cast a spell on the thunder bolt to make it stronger "may the thunder bolt you cast grow strong with the powers of the athena and lord zuze" she said and the bolt turned in to a massaive amount of energy which hurled into hades's chest.
3/12/2008 #212
LadyDeadlyScyth
Hades fell back, coughing up blood and smoke came from his chest. "Heh..." He released the spikes on Fireka. She fell and struggled to get up. Hades stomped on her back and she winced. He kicked her and she fell back. Hades grabbed her neck and raised her high. "You must stop your crusade against Kratos and Are's death or Fireka dies." Hades hissed. He crushed her neck tighter. Fireka tried to squeeze Hade's wrist, but Hades slapped hef cheek. She winced and her hands fell to her side, flailing. "Ugh..." She groaned.
3/12/2008 . Edited 3/12/2008 #213
Rainy Boom
"YOU BASTARD!!!"Titus yelled. His hands gripped his blades even tighter. His fangs grew longer and his nails grew sharper.
3/12/2008 #214
LadyDeadlyScyth
Hades threw Fireka against the wall. She fell, holding her neck, and caressing it. "Come at me." Hades said, fireball prepared in hand. "Titus..." Fireka murmured.
3/12/2008 #215
Rainy Boom
Titus growled. He then charged at Hades, placing the blades on his back. ((This is called Elf Fury. Elves will transform into a beast and savegly attack their foe, but since Titus is half-elf. He'll be like Naruto's 2-tailed fox transformation))
3/12/2008 #216
LadyDeadlyScyth
Hades recoiled calmly, throwing fireballs at him.
3/12/2008 #217
Rainy Boom
Titus dodged the fireballs with Cheetah like speed and slashed at Hades with his claw.
3/12/2008 #218
LadyDeadlyScyth
Hades stepped back and felt blood. He laughed and kicked Titus.
3/12/2008 #219
Rainy Boom
Titus was knocked back a few feet from the blow, he landed on the wall and pushed back and jumped off of it and came at Hades.
3/12/2008 #220
LadyDeadlyScyth
Hades threw a punch to Titus's face. "Titus!!" Fireka cried out. Hades teleported towards Fireka. She flinched and stepped back.
3/12/2008 #221
Rainy Boom
Titus grabbed Hades fist and was teleported also. He then flipped Hades into a nearby wall.
3/12/2008 #222
LadyDeadlyScyth
Fireka covered her head as parts of the wall fell around her. Hades kicked him away and he grabbed onto Fireka's hair, pulling it.
3/12/2008 #223
Rainy Boom
Titus hissed at Hades and then with his claws dug them into Hades face.
3/13/2008 #224
ShadowDragonAmor
(somewhere in the desert) Ryuka walked in the hot sun. His weapons heavy. Since he was part dragon heat never bothered him. he kept walking until coming upon a large skeleton the size of a titan. Atop the skeleton's back were the remains of an ancient temple. " I heard someone had conquered pandora's temple. Kratos I am grateful to you for killing the sisters of fate. But what path in this world do walk now?"
3/13/2008 #225
LadyDeadlyScyth
Hades cried out letting go of Fireka. She cried out, falling.
3/13/2008 #226
Rainy Boom
Titus pulled his now bloodied claws out of Hades face and jumped down catching Fireka.
3/13/2008 #227
LadyDeadlyScyth
Fireka held on to Titus. Hades looked at Fireka, blood filing in his eye. "Ares will come and kill you...Daughter of War..." He fell, knocked out.
3/13/2008 #228
Rainy Boom
Titus growled at Hades until he fell to the ground. He started to slowly revert back to normal.
3/13/2008 #229
LadyDeadlyScyth
"Titus! Are you ok?" She asked him.
3/13/2008 #230
Rainy Boom
After Titus fully reverted back to normal. "Ya, Daughter of Ares."Titus answered.
3/13/2008 #231
LadyDeadlyScyth
Fireka flinched. She gave a hug. "Don't scare me like that again!"
3/13/2008 #232
Rainy Boom
"That will happen again if Hades attacks once more. It's my Fury Form."Titus said.
3/14/2008 #233
LadyDeadlyScyth
Fireka broke the hug and looked at her blades. "I'm so useless..." She murmured. "We gotta find a way out now." She said.
3/14/2008 #234
ShadowDragonAmor
Ryuka continued walking thorugh the desert heading for athens. he hoped he would be able to find some work there. Sudden;y he saw a door with no side. The door read " emergency exit from riverstix." he opened the door and walked in what he saw was the god of death hades knocked out on the floor and several poeple looking for a way out. "hey if you guys are looking for a way out theres a door right behind me." Ryuka spoke as he went back through the door and continued to athens.
3/14/2008 #235
LadyDeadlyScyth
Fireka looked up. "That...didn't seem right." She murmured.
3/14/2008 #236
ShadowDragonAmor
(what didn't seem right? Your characters were looking for a way out so I made one.) Ryuka kept walking seeing a city on the horizon.
3/14/2008 #237
Rainy Boom
"I'm going to stay here and continue searching for that treasure."Titus said.
3/15/2008 #238
LadyDeadlyScyth
Fireka nodded. "I gotta go meet someone...Ares..." She muttered the last bit, almost inaudible and she ran up to the exit.
3/15/2008 #239
Rainy Boom
A portal opened up. Titus stepped through it, and was brought back to the Kratos Room.
3/16/2008 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rainy Boom
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member