Kamichama Karin RP!
Create your own characters and take part in this actionpackedtotally weirdreally funny Role play!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Kalikou

When me and my family watched the Ring right after the movie the phone rung.I mean like as soon as the screen turned black the phone rung.Everybody screamed and was scared to pick up the phone.But when we did it was just my cousin..........Plus who isn't scared of zombies I saw 28 weeks later and couldn't stay alone in the house for weeks.....I'm such a scaredy neko T-T

6/12/2008 #151
KazeNoSakura

Awww!! Don't worry, I'm here. *pets you on the head* *sounds of a kittens purrrr*

6/12/2008 #152
Kalikou

Oh and every time my sister played the game Resident Evil I was so scared...I think it was the music but I was like 4 at the time so I ran out the room and hid from the zombies while she played it.Oh and this one time me and my cousin were alone in the house.She had this big stuffed dog that she put in her room.So we went away and pretend to be witches from Charmed then when we came back the dog was in the hall way staring at us.There was no one in the house and I mean no one.W e ran away screaming and locked ourselves in her room until my aunt came home.Scariest night of my life.Now you see why I'm afraid of dogs....

6/12/2008 #153
Kalikou

Thsnks Kaze-sempai.*Goes to sleep in lap*

6/12/2008 #154
KazeNoSakura

OMG!! You poor thing!! I would've reacted the same wayy!! Lol, sometimes, my sister and I played a witch when we were little. It was all jokes.

6/12/2008 #155
KazeNoSakura

Awwww!!! Wayyy too cute!!! Don't worry, I'll make the evil go away!! (don't know how, but I'll manage.)

6/12/2008 #156
Captain Twilight

*skipped thes eposts becaus eshe absolutely hates anything horror related."

6/13/2008 #157
ello.itss.me

haha...im am official scared of pay-as-you-go phones now. O_O (the one we found was one)

6/13/2008 #158
Yuzumi

WHOA, I'M A ADDICTED PERSON TO SCARY MOVIES!!! Though most of the time I get scared and can be left in the same room as the item, I'm addicted. But now on days is hard to find a good movie...

6/13/2008 #159
KazeNoSakura

That would explain alot! XD But yeah, it's true. You don't find many good movies anymore....

6/13/2008 #160
Yuzumi

What it's wrong with loving horro movies? If you ask Feather-chan, she will say that I'm a hyper happy person, stead of a fritening one (dare say not this, and I'll go your house, Feather-chan)

6/13/2008 #161
KazeNoSakura

Lol!! I didn't mean it was a bad thing. It's just now I know where your evil side comes from. Don't worry, I love you just the way you are. And I do see you as a veryyy hyper happy person. Sorry if I offended you or anything.

6/13/2008 #162
Yuzumi

NO NO NONONONONONON, IT NOT A OFFENCE ON THE CONTRARY I'M LIKE TO HAVE THIS DARK YUZUMI SIDE!!!UAHAUHAUHAUHAUAHUHit's a good side to write stories XD. Even one of my friends said that I will kill her someday cus I have an assassin soul XD

6/13/2008 #163
KazeNoSakura

LMAO!! Yeah, it's great to have an evil side for the stories. Without it, it would be completely boringgg!!

6/13/2008 #164
Yuzumi

uihihihihihih, better it to have a smut side O//////O... which i do most of the time....

6/13/2008 #165
FeatheredSerpent

suicide answear:

Yuzumi, don't you get it? you are freaking fritening BECAUSE you are a hyper happy person!

"now I run as fast as I can" eheheheh

6/13/2008 #166
Captain Twilight

*trembles in a corner, cowering in fear*

6/14/2008 #167
KazeNoSakura

Oh, oh!! RUN!!!!

6/14/2008 #168
Yuzumi

Feather-chan? *melodious voice and bright friendly smile* Come here Feather-chan! I have a surprise for yah!!! *Coming after Feather-chan with a axe* It will just hurt a little bit, I... nope I can't swear anything, it will hurt like hell!!!!!

6/14/2008 #169
Kalikou

*looks up with bright shining eyes* My idol!

6/14/2008 #170
KazeNoSakura

OH!!!! That's what I love tooo see!! I very honest person!! Hehehe. I didn't see anything else........*looks away bcuz does not want to get chopped* Kinda reminds me of Lizzie Borden. You know....

Lizzie Borden took an axe; And gave her mother forty whacks; When she saw what she had done; She gave her father forty-one.

6/14/2008 #171
FeatheredSerpent

AAAAAaaaaHHHhhh!!!! Not the Axe! Not the Axe!!!!

oh my.... Yuzu and Kaze are very scary when their evil-mode are on...

I think I won't sleep tonight, I'll wait if Yuzumi will apear in my bedroom's window with a knife....

6/14/2008 #172
Captain Twilight

I only slept four hours last night...I like rainbows...*dreamy*

Now now Kaze-chan, let's calm down shall we *stuffs sweets down throat laughing nervously*

6/15/2008 #173
KazeNoSakura

I had 2 more hours than you!!

CANDYYYYYY!!! IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO REALAX, THAT REALLY ISN'T GOING TO HELP. IT'LL ONLY INCREASE MY CRAZYNESS!!! Well, that's if I want to.....*shifty eyes*.......Hehehehe

6/15/2008 #174
Captain Twilight

*falls alseep on Kaze-chan's shoulder, drooling*

6/15/2008 #175
Yuzumi

Well well, me the lider Yuzu-chan, now full recovered, is going to lead everyone to land full of candies and love and peace, and .... BATS!!!!! It's this just wonderful *dreamy eyes*

6/15/2008 #176
KazeNoSakura

Awww!! Kawaii Twili-chan!!! That's right, just sleep..... OMG! My friend told me that I'm actually comfy. She's always trying to sleep on me....Guess that's just more living proof. Hehehehe!

*sweatdrops* Uh huh....Bats....Interesting.....I know that you were in a giving mood, but if you don't mind.....I'd love a cute boy please!!! *puppy eyes* Pwease?

6/16/2008 . Edited 6/16/2008 #177
ello.itss.me

hiiiiii. im really hungry. ___________

6/17/2008 #178
FeatheredSerpent

Do the two new girls still want to join the rp? they didn't post some time ago....

6/19/2008 #179
Captain Twilight

True.

Guys if you're out there, please give us a small note to let us know you're still here. We've had a few issues in the past of people not returning...

6/19/2008 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Gotta-chan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member