Command and Conquer: Fanfiction Ideas
Expound on your ideas, complaints and dreams of C&C Fanfiction. Tiberian series, Red Alert series, Generals series, all are welcome as long as civility reigns. Come one, come all!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Guardian54

Game, Movies, and TV shows Crossovers can EASILY be with: (Tibierium series crossovers)

Star Wars

Harry Turtledove's WorldWar or Colonization series

Battlestar Galactica

Universe At War: Earth Assault

Do whatever you want, but will someone PLEASE post a crossover?

9/2/2009 #1
RedShocktrooper

Whoa. Holy crap.

Well, since it doesn't really make sense in the first place, Red Alert could be crossed over with many other things, ranging from the Tiberian games (thus, a patchwork fic), to Looney Tunes (which would be LOL plain and simple).

1/25/2010 #2
yoyoboi
i would do a cnc transformer crossover
4/8/2010 #3
Greyhoundee

I have a CnC - Battle Royale crossover.

7/28/2010 #4
Luke Danger

I am working on a C&C /Star Wars (The Clone Wars) X-over. Far cry from Peptuck's awsome Tiberium Wars, but it's a good shot (though that's probably just self promotion :P)

Chronologically speaking, Cloned Tiberium, then Cloned Tiberium: Tiberian Dusk

http://www.fanfiction.net/Command_Conquer_and_Star_Wars_The_Clone_Wars_Crossovers/640/4085/

9/12/2010 #5
Dragonkingofthestars

This may be self promtion but i am doing a Red Alert 3 mass effect cross over.

6/29/2011 #6
CypherPen
I am currently doing a command and conquer and star ocean crossover. it is called "Complicated and Completely Out of Order"
10/16/2012 #7
heavenschoir
Currently making a CNC:Red Alert 3 and UAW xover fanfic https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9943091/1/Command-and-Conquer-Red-Alert-4-Invasion
2/3/2014 #8
Radomir's Renegades

I wanted to try out making a triple crossover of Freezing, Command and Conquer and Hetalia, with the Rise of the Reds mod playing a major role.

6/1/2014 #9
Generals Soldier
I currently working on C&C, Code Lyoko, and Harry Potter X-over with ShockWave mod take the most role on C&C universe. I put some other C&C games like Rise of the Reds, A Global Crisis, C&C 3: Kane's Wrath, C&C RA 2: Yuri's Revenge but I can say I used all C&C games with 3 C&C Generals Zero Hour mods except C&C (1995 video game) and it's expansion packs, C&C Tiberian Sun & Firestorm, and C&C (2013 video game). All of the C&C Universes happen in the same time as in Code Lyoko Universe. Except for the date in C&C Universes
7/28/2014 #10
Generals Soldier
It's cronogycally Code : Command & Conquer and then Code Command & Conquer Evolution
7/28/2014 #11
Peacekeeper 37
I'm working on one. It's with the anime Girls und Panzer.
2/11 #12
Tehpootisman
Currently working on a RA:3 and a Gate -Thus the JSDF Fought There crossover. Probably my most popular story apart from my Terraria/Touhou crossover so far.
6/8 #13
Forum Moderators: Konig15
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member