Unapreciated Pairings
A place to discuss all the pairings that don't get enough attention.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
crazyfoxdemon
Just once I would like to see this pairing when it's not a harem fic.
10/27/2007 #1
shadownartuo666
you i never readed one of those befor are thay any good
11/7/2007 #2
crazyfoxdemon
it is among the rareest of all the naruto pairings but the few that are out there are actually pretty good. BTW i am not including the stories where she is in a huge harem along with just about every other female naruto character
11/7/2007 #3
Menumber1.11
do you know any of the stories with this pairing? iv never read any of them and know i wonder if its any good?
3/10/2008 #4
GenMcvile
there is one but it's not the best Demon of the Sand and Angel of the Leaves not to far in the series though and last updated 2 months ago
3/16/2008 #5
crazyfoxdemon
no that's a fem. Naruto/Gaara fic. I'm talking about Naruto/Fem. Gaara.
3/16/2008 #6
GenMcvile
y bad it just came off my head so i dont no one but u r right it would be good
3/16/2008 #7
GenMcvile
i'll check around later 2day
3/16/2008 #8
Still Not Dead Yet

I got 2 stories for ya with FemGaara

The Fox and the Sand Maiden » by G3rMan

Adenium Obesum » by yasuhei

7/24/2010 #9
lycanoda

i can't find fox and the sand maiden the link doesn't work

6/22/2011 #10
Still Not Dead Yet

Unfortunatelyis was taken down awhile back

6/23/2011 #11
onslaught172

i only read one that's not a harem

11/22/2011 #12
SpirtHowler

honestly any Fem.Gaara story is rare I have found a few one is called- Burried in The Sand or something it takes place in shippuden I write Fem.Gaara stories all the time but these not enough of Fem.Gaara stories and Naruto tends to be the pairings because it just works s well!

1/31/2012 #13
EMS-Dash

1. NaruKyu Harem have fem gaara

4/1/2012 #14
Eternal Megatron

I might be able to indulge you. I'm creating a Naruto x Fem Gaara story along with some others. I may post it in 2-3 months so it will be some time.

7/28/2012 #15
Eternal Megatron

I might be able to indulge you. I'm creating a Naruto x Fem Gaara story along with some others. I may post it in 2-3 months so it will be some time.

7/28/2012 #16
Saravi Boo

I have a series that I'm currently writing with this pairing. _ The first story is complete (Desert Flower) and the second is a WIP (Sandstorms and Falling Leaves). I thought perhaps some of you might like to read them. Just look on my profile to find them if you are interested. I agree the pairing is terribly neglected.

9/9/2012 #17
Forum Moderators: crazyfoxdemon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member