Axira's Organization XIII
The RP forum for Axira's Organization XIII.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Wyrmhero

Put them here.

Cy: I win :)

Wyrmhero: (steals win)

Cy: ¬¬

Wyrmhero: (whistles innocently)

4/9/2008 . Edited 9/18/2011 #1
Kairi the Strong

Bex's new profile! YAY! Newly editted!

Name: Bexcerac

Height: 5'5"

Eyes: Green-blue and greyish

Hair: Light Blonde with black streaks. Its long again, about breast level.

Position: X

Weapon: Normally uses hidden daggers, but will use her batons sometimes

Ties to: Xed, Navix, Xaslem (girlfriend) (best friends), Larxene (partner and mentor), Marluxia (mentor), rest of Organization (friends/aquaintances)

AIM name: ReadingNotCaring

Personality: Smiles alot more now, but is wary of others, though she doesn't show it.

Bio:For those who don't know, Bex was native to Traverse Town, along with her four best friends, all of which died a few years before she became a Nobody. They were disliked to the point of hatred, though to this day she doesn't completely understand why. She moved with most of the other people to Radiant Garden, then Hollow Bastion, where she lost her heart. A little while after, she was being hunted down for being a Nobody and saved by Navix, though she hadn't remembered then. She hadn't originally wanted to join, but is glad that she did.

During the timeskip, she traveled around all different worlds. She's opened up alot and has gotten stronger since coming back, thanks to Xaslem. And she can cook really well now and is still an insomniac. She also has a liking for shiny things and tends to take them...

Battle thingies:

"-sigh- Must we?" - at the begining

"You expect to beat me with this?" - when dealing major damage

"..." When taking damage

"I told you not to fight me." win

"I'm guess I lost, then..." loss

Theme song: Brick By Boring Brick by Paramore. I think the lyrics fit her rather well.

4/9/2008 . Edited 1/22/2010 #2
Ben-So-Deadly

Dix's new proooooo! I'll try and be brief

Name: Dixtano

Position: VII

Title: The Angel of Death

Power: The Seven Deadly Sins!

Weapon: Scythe + other fantasy killing stuff. (see Xats pro XD)

Fighting Style: POWERFUL!

General Appearance: Black hair with one white streak down the middle in a Mohawk. Now wears completely dark cloak and almost always has the hood up.

Personality: Extremely withdrawn and quiet. Never talks much. Seems slightly optimistic when he does talk though.

Ties to: Xat (his partner in crime), Grace (wife), Xed (used to be her guardian) and the rest of the orgy.

Bio: After getting married and settling down, Dix is called away from Grace to do a job for God. He becomes the Angel of Death and collects souls for God. During this time Grace is murdered in their home. News reaches Dix and he goes slightly insane.

Before he looses it completely he is approached by Destiny. Destiny gets him to work for a while untill Destiny slips that Xat is working for him too. Feeling he has no-one left, he goes to find Xat. When he does he saves her life. Xat is in a bad way so he takes her to a scientist to help repair her eyesight. Whilst there, the scientist modifies them and makes them super her Power R... I mean, amazingly strong and fast. They leave and work for Destiny for a wee bit more but return to the Orgy after a while.

In the back of Dix's mind the whole time is getting the murderer that killed Grace....

Quotes & Desperation Attack:Now has the power of the seven Deadly Sins. Desperation: Wrath

4/12/2008 . Edited by Wyrmhero, 4/14/2008 #3
Wyrmhero

Name: Layax Deveareux

Position: Previously VI... could be considered the true Superior

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Title: Walker of the Wheel

Power: Mana/Magic

Ties: Rixon (husband), Axial (best friend), Xed (hates)

Weapon: Staff

Appearance: Tall(ish). She has black hair with purple tints, and green eyes.

Fighting Style: Layax tends to adopt a defensive style at first, using her immense reserves of magical energy to wear down the opponent. After this, she'll use powerful spells to defeat the opponent. Her grasp of magic is completely, and her spells are more powerful than any other mage. She prefers to use Force spells, such as the immortalised D&D classic, Magic Missile, or elemental ones.

Bio: As a somebody she lived as a researcher for Ansem the Wise on what was Radiant Garden. This gave her an appetite for reading, and there she also met Ienzo, Ansem's youngest apprentice. She fell in love with him, but didn't do anything about it. She realised that he didn't love her back, thanks to Alia -Axial-, who had all his interest. When Radiant Garden fell to the Heartless, she escaped to Traverse Town, where she learnt to defend herself against Heartless and to use her fists as weapons thanks to a travelling girl named Tifa. She moved back to Hollow Bastion when Sora defeated Ansem. Shortly after Xemnas was defeated, she was caught off-guard by Shadows, and turned into a humanoid Nobody, and a Wyvern Heartless. When she was recruited, she joined as she was told Zexion/Ienzo was part of it. She hoped to tell him how she feels about him. Unfortunately, as a Nobody, she couldn't truly mean it until their goal is realised. However, when she confronted Zexion about her feelings, she was rejected, and she turned to Rixon for friendship. He bit her, drawing out her blood, and she died... A special 'Spark was set alight in her death, and she is now a Planeswalker, touched by Infinity. She is was trained by Xolaris, another Planeswalker to use her new powers, in the realm of the dead. She returned, and helped Rixon break Kai's control. Since then, Layax has explored the many Hells and Planes of the Universe, and met extra-planar creatures like herself, including Angels (other than Dix), Demons, Planeswalkers, Elementals and other such races.

AIM name: Touched_By_Infinity

Desperation Attack: Planeswalker's Wrath

Layax lets loose all the fury & power of her Ascendance Spark loose, channelling it into several arcane blasts. If she ever uses this, it may rip a hole in causality, so its best not to make her do so.

Themes:

'Eryut Village' (FFXII)

'Esper' (FFXII)

'Picolo Reste' (KH)

'Magician's Apprentice' (KH)

Battle Quotes:

"Don't presume to think you can defeat me" At the start of a battle

"Try to hit me next time" After countering several blows

"My turn?" When an enemy is worn out

"I warned you..." When she has won

"How did this happen?" When defeated

Fatal Flaw: Like all Planeswalkers, her pride is her biggest downfall

4/14/2008 . Edited by Cyxrus, 8/22/2008 #4
Wyrmhero

Xavaran

Position: XIII

Alignment: Lawful Good

Title: The Shadow of the Bloodied Phoenix

Power: Blood

Weapons: The Runeblade or several Blood-Weapons (more used), which he has complete control over.

Appearance: Xavaran looks like a normal 18 year-old. Due to the powers of his Rune, he has no scars, and his body is reformed from magic when it is changed from what the Rune knows it to be. He usually wears black, crystalline armour, which regrows over time when it is damaged. However, certain changes have happened to him that his Rune can't fix. His teeth are slowly sharpening, his tongue has become forked, and his eyes are a bright blue colour. (first official retcon, I think)

Fighting Style: Xavaran will try several things to see which works best, and then formulate a plan. He is effective at close range and long range, due to his skill behind sword, axe and bow, but he has poor defensive skills, as he fights like a berserker. He uses strong but quick strikes, and rarely leaves an opening to be exploited. He can form his blood into weaponry, and can summons others nearby who are joined to him by blood. He isn't particulaly a fast mover, but is a brilliant tactitian, and can become so used to an opponents fighting style that he can predict their movements. Other than Blood magic, Xavaran is totally magically inert. He is immune to Mind magic, but is quite vunerable to other types. He tries not to use the Runeblade too much, unless he has to.

Bio: When he was 16, the world of Eo was plunged into war. The 13 most powerful mages sought the power of the Archflame, the spark of life & power of the original Phoenix. 2 years later, Xavaran's home was over-run by an Archmage named Hokan Ashir, a necromancer. His family were killed, and he, and his best friend Lya were bound to a magical Rune, forced to serve their master. They cannot die until the magic runs out, or their Rune is shattered. For the next 13 years, both fought, with each other and against each other. In the last year, Xavaran shattered Lya's Rune, effectively killing her permenantly. Later that year, the 12th Archmage was killed. The last one, Rohen, broke the world into pieces to contain the power released. He shattered the world to protect it. Since then, Xavaran has been searching for the pieces of Lya's Rune. With Xed's help, he managed it after 52 years. He was assulted by Heartless after this, and was split into his Nobody (still named Xavaran), and Vaxaran, his Heartless. Xavaran has since then been protecting the last Godstone, protecting the gateway to the Phoenix Stone, which Malacay has been trying to get through Vaxaran.

During this time, Axial approached him to become the Organisation's 13th member, in replacement for Xed. He accepted. Shortly after this, the last 'Stone was shattered, and Xavaran became a slave to his Heartless. With the help of Xed and Rixon, Lya freed him. Xed, Lya and Xavaran chased down Vaxaran, ending in a battle in which Vaxaran achieved his goal by draining the Phoenix. Fae, the form the Phoenix chose, destroyed Malacay by letting her power loose. Xavaran has recently been training heavily for Ur, and has become 'The Hand of the Dragon', and is thus Ur's advisor, and also the most powerful Blood Mage of the Shaikan. Xavaran, however, does not have long to live. By enchanting his armour, Xavaran cut his lifespan down to a month without realising it. Thanks to Navix, he now has 2 months left. He is constantly searching for a way to extend his life, even if it costs him his soul.

Ties to: Xed, Navix, Rixon (friends), Lya, Nightsong, Jandrim & Ylia (best friends on Eo), Ur (Patriach)

Personality: Xavaran is kind, and chivalrous. He will not fight someone for no reason. He also hates those who control others, and empathises with those who have been controlled. In battle, he is detached, and aims to win without any mistakes to be exploited. He is not sadistic in the slightest. He does not like people to pry into his life.

Desperation Move: Dark Phoenix - Xavaran lets loose the full power of the Phoenix, Shadows and Blood inside him, and melds it into a powerful attack, which is almost unavoidable, and cannot be blocked or deflected. It only hurts its targets, and thus, bystanders cannot be hurt by it. In this attack, a large, red, dark, incorporeal Shadow-Phoenix purges through all foes.

Themes:

'Crystal Forest' (Nox Arcana - Winter's Knight)

'Ebonshire' (Nox Arcana - Winter's Knight)

'Black Spires' (Nox Arcana - Grimm Tales)

'Darkly Everafter' (Nox Arcana - Grimm Tales)

'Defenders of the Realm' (Nox Arcana - Blood of the Dragon)

5/25/2008 . Edited 10/12/2008 #5
Xed14thKey

XED'S ALIVE! WOOT! :D

Name: Xedramon Rae Kyde

Position: Number II (woot! :D)

Title: The Extant Renegade

Power: Terror. Her Fear powers have advanced to the point where it’s actually difficult to use it on her opponents without killing them.

Weapon: Swords, in general. And occasionally HellRaiser.

Fighting Style: Hand-to-hand, All-Out. If you challenge her, you are not leaving alive (or at the very least severely injured). Also, her style is now very acrobatic, with weapons or without. Her fighting stance is just standing there, looking at the ground, most of the time with her eyes closed.

Appearance: Her hair is black; it’s really long and tied into a very low ponytail. Part of it still covers the right side of her face. Her eyes are a bright green color, but her pupils are really dilated, so you only see a little color around the edges. Her skin is now extremely pale.

Personality: Very quiet. She hardly speaks unless spoken to. She’s very obedient, and has lost most of her rebellious spark. But, she's starting to turn back into her old self, slowly.

Ties to: Tsukenzi Mairu (best friend and somewhat her Guardian), Master Antag Gonis (her Ex-Master), and Gabriel (her husband-to-be! :D). And of course, the Organization and all her other buds. :3

Bio: So she’s alive after all! Wow! *is happy she fooled everyone* XD

Her “parents” didn’t actually kill her; she was kidnapped, and taken to Niaadel Citadel, where she became a Bloodless. She insisted that her friends (the New Organization) would come looking for her, but they never did (since they all thought she was dead XP). Time passed, but no one came. She lost all faith in them, becoming terribly lonely and depressed with a broken spirit. Being a vampire, she was placed into the XX Division, who were treated differently and used purely for fighting purposes. She’s grown much stronger, faster, and sadder. Over time, she forced herself to forget about the New Organization and her past to push all the hurt away. Some time after, however, she continued to feel lonely and sick (fear of Betrayal), and she didn’t even know why (she couldn’t remember who was making her feel this way (aka the New Org.)).

As time passed, the New Organization became nothing more than a bad dream to her. She did many regrettable things, but it only adds to her depression. She no longer cares she is Bloodless. She no longer cares to live, and would much rather die than be what she is now. But the thing that keeps her moving is her innermost goals…

BUT NOW...

She's starting to move on, to forgive what can't be undone and to forget the past and live in the present.

Quotes: She doesn’t say much. However, she does have a few phrases she’ll often say. *will post that later*

Desperation Attack: Absolute Surrender. It renders anyone close by immobile, UA/UB and unbreakable/dispellable, and then she can do whatever she pleases to him or her. However, it takes a lot out of her, leaving her open to attacks.

AIM Name: Blood_Less_213

Themes: Bloody Tears (Gothic Instrumental), Namine, The 13th Anthology, The Other Promise, Requiem to the Azure Sky

Themes (w/lyrics): Colors (by Taka), Breaking The Habit; Numb/Encore (Linkin Park), Stronger (Kanye West), Phenomenon (TFK), Sakura Drops; Deep River (Utada Hikaru), The Diary of Jane (Breaking Benjamin)

Other Information:

1) Her cell was kept in pitch-black darkness. Her eyes have dilated so she can see, but in daylight she can barely see. In bright light, she’s completely blind.

2) Thanks to Tsukenzi, she is now a vegetarian. But she’ll also eat fish.

3) On her back, she has a tattoo of grey wings and the characters ‘降伏’, meaning ‘Surrender’.

4) She has a fixation for sharp objects now. And explosives.

5) She trusts NO ONE, except for Tsukenzi.

6) Tsukenzi has taught her how to throw her voice, and now she can copy pretty much anyone’s voice with some practice (she was mainly taught so she could sing songs with him in the original voices).

7) She has a stitched scar across her throat.

8) She coughs badly a lot of the time.

6/7/2008 . Edited 8/12/2008 #6
Zangetsu284

This is Noxcolts profile....enjoy

Name: Noxcolt

Position: VI

Power: Gravity, control over gravity

Weapons: a big red shiny baseball bat, also a baseball that can turn into a shield.

Eye color: Dark blue, REAL Dark blue

Hair: Dark blue hair, with black streaks....if you can notice them...lol

Height: A few inches shorter than Navix...about 5'10"

Title: The Gravity Baller

Personality: unknown....for now......

Bio: His world was one day attacked by heartless. Colton was luckily on a ferri to Traverse Town...luck or fate? As the ferri was getting away, a few heartless jumped onto the ferri and kept attacking it, until it crasehd landed in Traverse Town. Because of the crash, Colton was in hospitalized for a week. When he was declared fit to leave he was "misteriously" attacked by heartless again and lost his heart...becoming Noxcolt.

Battle Quotes:

"I dont really want to do this...but i guess im the only one for the job..." - Start of a battle.

"Now im wondering why they sent me...." - After gaining an advantage.

"Blast! Victory shall yet me mine!" - when losing

"Damn you vile woman!" - when losing to an older girl

"I screwed up!" - When he loses

"Your out!" - When he wins.

"Ill kill you Bastards!....or Bitches!....." - desperation attack

Actual Desperation Attack: Reversal of gravity(Self explanatory)

Things you wouldnt know:

1) On the back of his organization XIII coat, it looks like a baseball players uniform and says: "Organization XIII" *lower on the coat* "VI"

2) Fears his past and his one dark secret...

6/22/2008 #7
vivibo

I re-did her profile, because SOMEONE, *Stares at Wy* just HAD to correct it, just because I put different versions of Aegyl, instead of asking me.

Name: Maxia Aegyl... I guess she's part of the Aegyl...

Position: Four...Or IV?

Power(s): Wood, Nature.

Fighting Style: No particular style.

Weapon: Was once a hammer, but is now a spear. Sometimes a sword.

Ties to: Llyud(Husband) Mayu(Sister) Satsuki(Best friend) Suzu(Friend, shockingly)Kiri(F-f-f-friend...O.O and stalker.) Kyu(Best friend) Zeki(Mayu's Fiancee((SP?)), Best friend)

Eye color: Same as before.

Hair: Dark red, and tied up in a knot...She also has a red bandanna around her neck, where a pendant is hidden under it.

Title: ...I forgot it.

AIM Name: RedNature

Personality: Gets annoyed easily, and is not intimidated by ANYONE. Also more serious and less Naive then before.

Bio: She's been traveling ALOT, all of them have been Gaming worlds, such as The Legend of Zelda...Meaning she's also learned tricks, she's also been exploring Ivalice. Helping around, she's learned many things, which I don't wanna go into detail with...She's also going to be a mom soon.

Battle Cries/Quotes/Shouts:

"*Sigh* I wish I didn't have to fight..." - Start of a battle.

"Hehe, I'll win this time~!" - After gaining an advantage.

"Alright, (Name of Mayu, Llyud, etc.) I'll make you proud!" - Bringing her spear/sword out.

"Maybe I should give up...." - before losing

"I knew it..." - When she loses

"Hm...*Smiles*" - When she wins.

Theme: The legend of Zelda: Song of Storms.

Theme with vocals: Calling, Long Dream(Remix), Make or Break.(By Takeharu Ishimoto or whatever her name is.)

Desperation move: Petal Bomb: The entire place becomes overun with flowers, the petals suddenly turns into small bombs, and attack anything and everything that moves. If you can avoid the 5 times they come at you, then you're home-free."

9/12/2008 . Edited 9/12/2008 #8
GetterDragonRagnarokSamurai

Navix' redone profile!

Navix

Position: III

Power(s): Shadow, shockwaves, fire, wind, lightning, ice/water, vampirism.

Weapon: Fangsaber and Burn Thruster swords, Sanzo the Talking Sword, and his fists and feet.

Ties to: You already know this, but additions: Christian(friend), Sirius(friend), Layax(future sister-in-law)

Eye color: Gold irises, due to vampirism

Hair: Same as before

Bio: After training with Anxen for a week, he's got hardly a negative emotion left in him.

AIM Name: Phantom Wolf

Personality: Multifaceted as before, minus temper/emo-ness. He's also addicted to fighting now.

Quotes

"Hey, c'mon, c'mon!"-start of battle

"Get ready? OKEY!"-first attack

"Looks like my fun's about to end"-gaining advantage

"Show me your full power!"-idle

"Awlrite!"-losing(O_O)

"That was fun. Let's do it again sometime"-win

"Aw, crap... I'll just have to get stronger, then!"-loss

Themes(vocals): Burn My Dread(Persona 3), Destiny(by M.O.V.E), Crimson Ken~Burning Blood(Street Fighter)

Themes(instrumental): Ken's Theme(Street Fighter Tribute Album), Unavoidable Battle(Persona 3), Master of Shadow(Persona 3), Changing Seasons(Persona 3)

Desperation Attack: Wolf's Wrath

Navix goes into a long, LONG sword/fist/kick combo using his various elemental powers. This move is guaranteed to reduce his opponent to their last breath if they're strong enough to survive it. Beware.

9/22/2008 . Edited 10/11/2008 #9
starrydust

'Cause everyone else is doing it and I wanna be inculded... :P

Xatricona

Position: VIII

Power: Fantasy & Destiny Trait but we all know this doesn't really do much except give her freaky ties to her sisters/brothers in arms & causes trouble at bad times.

Weaponry: As before. & those lovely talon-blades.

Ties to: Again, we all pretty much know this. Xenzio (her fiance she will brag about at any given opportunity) Portia & Roxy (her best friends. Do not get on their bad side.) The Lovely New Org. (all have such a special place in her heart. Even Xalele LOL). Xanez (we're really not going there. Love/Hate/Love/Hate/Love/Hate etc.) The Chasers (mentally and spiritually stuck to them for LIFE.) Lacey & Toria & Troxia (she gets on with all of them, really, even Trox. Like her sisters.)

Appearance: Same, really. She hasn't actually changed much since Timeskip. She has quite a few new nice tattoos though that she will gladly show you.

Bio: Not much to know really. Xat just sort of gets on with things that happen. Most of her time is spent between helping Destiny out of the Rebel Situation, killing vampires & shopping & drinking & dancing. She rather likes the fact she's getting married and will rub it in if you bring it up. She gets into a lot of near-death experiences but she loves it. Except the whole 'Destroying-Wonderland' thing. She feels a bit stupid now...

Personality: Xat loves her friends, loves her job, loves Xenzio, loves everything. She is a passionate sort of person LOL. She still doesn't like to fight much, but is FAR more trusting. In fact, she'll tell you pretty much anything (not necesarily about herself, though!) She HAS to know everything and everybody and she will gossip like a bitch. She likes to make jokes at inapproproate times, and will ALWAYS find the bright side of a situation. She really likes getting involoved in other peoples lives, now. It is her job. And she loves killing mean vampires, but hates killing them unecessarily. If she has to kill a nice one as part of her job, she'll cry about it for days and will secretely make deals with Death to bring them back, behind Destiny's back!

Quotationsssss: Start of battle: 'I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to.'

Start of battle with any Chaser(s): 'Surrender your Fate.'

Before desperation attack: 'Show me your Fate!'

When losing: 'Xanez! Where the HELL are you??'

When about to win, in a Rebel-related attack: 'I'll give you one last chance. Surrender your Fate to us.'

Win: '-near tears- I didn't want that to happen!'

Lost: 'Xanez.... Xanez help me... Don't let me go to the dark...'

When fighting vampire: 'Bite me, leech!'

Desperation Attack: Date with Destiny

Xat calls upon Portia & Roxy (when wanting a magical-related attack, to boost her powers) or Xanez & Redd (when wanting brute force) and what happens next is up to Destiny! It won't be pretty.

Tunskies: (w/lyrics) Maneater (Nelly Furtado), One Girl Revolution (Superchick), Shake it (Metro Station), She's a Rebel (Green Day), Keep Holding On (Avril Lavigne), Hot 'n' Cold (Katy Perry)

(w/out lyrics) Jefferson Aeroplane & Be My Escape (Vitamin String Quartet tribute to Relient K)

(Xat/other people themes) Face Down (Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)- Xat/Navix/Jett, Falling Inside The Black (Skillet)- Xat/Xanez, Overdrive (Katy Rose)- Xat/Portia/Roxy, White Rabbit (Jefferson Airplane) -Xat/Troxia/Toria/Lacey.

Thanks for reading. I have just wasted your time (:

10/5/2008 . Edited 10/5/2008 #10
Wyrmhero

I think I'm the only one who hasn't redone profiles...

Xavaran

Alignment: Lawful Good

Title: The Shadow of the Bloodied Phoenix

Weapons: The Runeblade or several Blood-Weapons (more used), which he has complete control over.

Appearance: Xavaran looks like a normal 18 year-old. Due to the powers of his Rune, he has no scars, and his body is reformed from magic when it is changed from what the Rune knows it to be. He usually wears black, crystalline armour, which regrows over time when it is damaged. However, certain changes have happened to him that his Rune can't fix. His teeth are slowly sharpening, his tongue has become forked, and his eyes are a bright blue colour. (first official retcon, I think)

Fighting Style: Xavaran will try several things to see which works best, and then formulate a plan. He is effective at close range and long range, due to his skill behind sword, axe and bow, but he has poor defensive skills, as he fights like a berserker. He uses strong but quick strikes, and rarely leaves an opening to be exploited. He can form his blood into weaponry, and can summons others nearby who are joined to him by blood. He isn't particulaly a fast mover, but is a brilliant tactitian, and can become so used to an opponents fighting style that he can predict their movements. Other than Blood magic, Xavaran is totally magically inert. He is immune to Mind magic, but is quite vunerable to other types. He tries not to use the Runeblade too much, unless he has to.

Bio: When he was 16, the world of Eo was plunged into war. The 13 most powerful mages sought the power of the Archflame, the spark of life & power of the original Phoenix. 2 years later, Xavaran's home was over-run by an Archmage named Hokan Ashir, a necromancer. His family were killed, and he, and his best friend Lya were bound to a magical Rune, forced to serve their master. They cannot die until the magic runs out, or their Rune is shattered. For the next 13 years, both fought, with each other and against each other. In the last year, Xavaran shattered Lya's Rune, effectively killing her permenantly. Later that year, the 12th Archmage was killed. The last one, Rohen, broke the world into pieces to contain the power released. He shattered the world to protect it. Since then, Xavaran has been searching for the pieces of Lya's Rune. With Xed's help, he managed it after 52 years. He was assulted by Heartless after this, and was split into his Nobody (still named Xavaran), and Vaxaran, his Heartless. Xavaran has since then been protecting the last Godstone, protecting the gateway to the Phoenix Stone, which Malacay has been trying to get through Vaxaran.

During this time, Axial approached him to become the Organisation's 13th member, in replacement for Xed. He accepted. Shortly after this, the last 'Stone was shattered, and Xavaran became a slave to his Heartless. With the help of Xed and Rixon, Lya freed him. Xed, Lya and Xavaran chased down Vaxaran, ending in a battle in which Vaxaran achieved his goal by draining the Phoenix. Fae, the form the Phoenix chose, destroyed Malacay by letting her power loose. Xavaran has recently been training heavily for Ur, and has become 'The Hand of the Dragon', and is thus Ur's advisor, and also the most powerful Blood Mage of the Shaikan. Xavaran, however, did not have long to live. By enchanting his armour, Xavaran cut his lifespan down to a month without realising it. Thanks to Navix, he gained 2 months. He is constantly searching for a way to extend his life, even if it costs him his soul. Recently, he has been looking after Ellexi, an Organisation reject, and trying (and failing) to get her to go outside. Last week, he resurrected Grace from the dead, and he and Xed freed the rest of the innocent Negatives, however, this came at a cost. A strange alter-ego name Vors has appeared, in the form of two black, leathery wings out of his sides.

Ties to: Xed, Navix, Rixon (friends), Lya, Nightsong, Jandrim & Ylia (best friends on Eo), Ur (Patriach)

Personality: Xavaran is kind, and chivalrous. He will not fight someone for no reason. He also hates those who control others, and empathises with those who have been controlled. In battle, he is detached, and aims to win without any mistakes to be exploited. He is not sadistic in the slightest. He does not like people to pry into his life.

Desperation Move: N/A - If Xavaran attempts to try any overly-powerful attacks, Vors would appear.

Themes:

'Crystal Forest' (Nox Arcana - Winter's Knight)

'Ebonshire' (Nox Arcana - Winter's Knight)

'Black Spires' (Nox Arcana - Grimm Tales)

'Darkly Everafter' (Nox Arcana - Grimm Tales)

'Defenders of the Realm' (Nox Arcana - Blood of the Dragon)

Position: Previously VI... could be considered the true Superior

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Title: Walker of the Wheel

Ties: Rixon (husband), Various RGers (friends/dislikes etc.), Xed (no longer hates)

Weapon: Staff

Appearance: Tall (6"2'). She has black hair with purple tints, and green eyes.

Fighting Style: Layax tends to adopt a defensive style at first, using her immense reserves of magical energy to wear down the opponent. After this, she'll use powerful spells to defeat the opponent. Her grasp of magick is almost perfect, and her spells are more powerful than any other non-Planeswalker mage. She prefers to use Force spells, such as the immortalised D&D classic, Magic Missile, or elemental ones. She also uses various subtle magicks, some which may seem odd if you can't see the connection. Some of these are movement spells or pure-energy spells.

Bio: As a somebody she lived as a researcher for Ansem the Wise on what was Radiant Garden. This gave her an appetite for reading, and there she also met Ienzo, Ansem's youngest apprentice. She fell in love with him, but didn't do anything about it. She realised that he didn't love her back, thanks to Alia -Axial-, who had all his interest. When Radiant Garden fell to the Heartless, she escaped to Traverse Town, where she learnt to defend herself against Heartless and to use her fists as weapons thanks to a travelling girl named Tifa. She moved back to Hollow Bastion when Sora defeated Ansem. Shortly after Xemnas was defeated, she was caught off-guard by Shadows, and turned into a humanoid Nobody, and a Wyvern Heartless. When she was recruited, she joined as she was told Zexion/Ienzo was part of it. She hoped to tell him how she feels about him. Unfortunately, as a Nobody, she couldn't truly mean it until their goal is realised. However, when she confronted Zexion about her feelings, she was rejected, and she turned to Rixon for friendship. He bit her, drawing out her blood, and she died... A special 'Spark was set alight in her death, and she is now a Planeswalker, touched by Infinity. She is was trained by Xolaris, another Planeswalker to use her new powers, in the realm of the dead. She returned, and helped Rixon break Kai's control. Since then, Layax has explored the many Hells and Planes of the Universe, and met extra-planar creatures like herself, including Angels (other than Dix), Demons, Planeswalkers, Elementals and other such races. During the timeskip, she married Rixon and had a child, Xenos. After killing Axial for raping Rixon, she is currently pregnant with another child. Recently she's applied for a doctorate course in physics in Radiant Garden University.

Desperation Attack: Planeswalker's Wrath

Layax lets loose all the fury & power of her Ascendance Spark loose, channelling it into several arcane blasts. If she ever uses this, it may rip a hole in causality.

Themes:

'Eryut Village' (FFXII)

'Esper' (FFXII)

'Final Fantasy' (FF Series)

'Magician's Apprentice' (KH)

10/29/2008 . Edited 6/11/2010 #11
Cyxrus

Rewriting this again, cuz I'm bored as f*ck.

Name: Rixon Deveareux

Position: I

Title: The Eternal Star

Powers: Stars and Oblivion (which includes his demon)

Alignment: It's somewhere in between Neutral Evil and Chaotic Evil...

Ties: Layax (wife), Xenos (child), Kendal, Jaden, Valentia ('siblings'), Shotokan ('father'), Tobi (pet), Zendrax (BFFL), Reuben, Senryn (DBFFL).

Weapon: Blade of Oblivion

Height: 6' 7"

Weight: 160 lbs, and lessening.

Appearance: Spiky flame red hair, tied back. Deep violet eyes. 'X' shaped scar on the right side of his face, and now has some piercings in his left ear. Tons of scars of varying sizes all over his body.

Fighting stance: Looking at his opponent calmly, without even summoning BoO.

Fighting style: Changes with his opponent

Bio: During the timeskip, Rixon stayed in TWTNW with Layax. He and Layax got married, and have had a child. His demonic power finally settled at 68%, giving him two demonic fangs. He was cured recently from his beserking nature at the sight of blood. He has come to terms with his 'assassin-cum-muderer for hire' status, and is slowly climbing the ranks of the Dark Brotherhood. He freely allows Layax to control him like a puppet, and would gladly be her slave. He has become best friends with Zendrax again. After a run-in with the Illithids, he lost pretty much all of his memory. JUST SO YOU KNOW, DISASTER ONLY RESTORED MEMORIES OF HIMSELF. RIX REMEMBERS HIM, THANKS TO THIS, BUT NOBODY ELSE. After Layax found out he had only about 9 years to live, she helped him gain immortality from THE PUDDLE OF YOUTH!

AIM name: Celestial-blood

Desperation attack: Remembrance. Briefly remembering anything bad his would-be killer has done to him, he becomes absolutely furious, and, in a combination of all his power, attacks with one almost always fatal shot. However, he loses the memories straight after, leaving him confused and scared.

Themes - Orchestral: 'Riku', 'Dearly Beloved', 'Treasured Memories' and 'Shrouding Dark Cloud'. His battle theme is 'Night of Fate'. If he's totally by himself, or with someone he cares about, 'Precious Stars In The Sky'.

Themes - Lyrics: Skyway Avenue - We the Kings / My Beautiful Rescue - This Providence / When The Day Met The Night - Panic at the Disco / I Have Friends In Holy Spaces - Panic at the Disco / Upside Down - Jack Johnson / Killer - The Hoosiers / How To Save A Life - The Fray / Oh What A World - Rufus Wainwright / Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright / Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking her Clothes Off - Panic at the Disco / London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Robots - Panic at the Disco / Goodbye Mr. A - The Hoosiers / This is Halloween - Panic at the Disco / Time After Time - Elliot Minor / Parallel Worlds - Elliot Minor / The White One Is Evil - Elliot Minor / Liar Is You - Elliot Minor / Lucky Star - Elliot Minor / A Sadness Runs Through Him - The Hoosiers / Not a Second to Wate - A Rocket to the Moon / Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters (sorry, I know this is far too many XD But I recommend you listen to all of them :))

Battle Quotes:

'You asked for it...' ~ start of the battle.

'You honestly think you can beat me?' ~ when attacking.

'Pffft. Didn't even leave a scratch.' ~ attacked.

'*grins* Told you so.' ~ win.

'You're a little retard, aren't you...' ~ loss/death.

'L... Layax...? I-i'm scared...' ~ after his desperation attack.

Other: Addicted to spicy chicken skewers.

11/28/2008 #12
Grand Lich Piros Stromlos

EP: crud. evil has come. i must protect my spot.

here is Xanthan's replacement.

Name: Xack Grimshaw

Power: Thunder (Goro Goro no mi)

Position: The NEW #11 in the Org.

Weapon: his fist weapons, Envy and Pride.

Fighting Style: ranged fighter with some melee.

Appearance: he's 5' 9'', with this kind of hair: http://www.flickr.com/photos/77392960@N00/351852405/ . he has blue eyes and is white. not blue, not black, not tan, not albino, but white. he has a nose ring too.

Personality: thinks about himself mostly. occasionally doing some charity work by helping others.

Ties to: his weapons.

Bio: he was a kid who hanged out with a bad crowd and did bad stuff. his weapons, envy and pride were his only real friends as he claims that they talk to him. he was reckless and stupid and eventually met his sticky end to the heartless. as a nobody, he's still the same, only this time he has power.

Desperate attack: "Electric Sanctum" an area of 50 yards, has a symbol appear on the ground, locking anyone in the symbol paralysed. then three gargoyle-looking things appear and send powerful volts of electricity through the symbol, causing massive amounts of unresistale, unabsorbable, piercing(aka 60% of damage is dealt if the person can make a shield without moving) lightning damage. he can use this once every 30 minutes (15 posts).

Quotes:

-hey, let me introduce to you Envy(shows envy) and pride(shows pride) to your face!

-don't you think that was a 'shocking' blow?

-*gives someone a little shock* that wasn't me, it was him. *points to Navix*

-i didn't eat all the food in the frig. it was that glutton, Navix.

-i'm my own source of power. bow to your source of power.

-*shocks himself after being hit with water* and this is why i hate taking baths.

1/19/2009 . Edited 1/24/2010 #13
Wyrmhero

Previous Position: VI

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Race: Demon/NeoWalker

Previous Title: Walker of the Wheel

Ties: Rixon (husband), Various RGers (friends/dislikes etc.), Xed (no longer hates)

Weapon: Staff/Cesti

Appearance: Tall (6"2'). She has black hair with purple tints, and green eyes.

Fighting Style: Layax tends to adopt a defensive style at first, using her immense reserves of magical energy to wear down the opponent. After this, she'll use powerful spells to defeat the opponent. Her grasp of magick is almost perfect, and her spells are more powerful than any other non-Planeswalker mage. She prefers to use Force spells, such as the immortalised D&D classic, Magic Missile, or elemental ones. She also uses various subtle magicks, some which may seem odd if you can't see the connection. Some of these are movement spells or pure-energy spells. She also uses imbued touch spells with her attacks.

Bio: As a somebody she lived as a researcher for Ansem the Wise on what was Radiant Garden. This gave her an appetite for reading, and there she also met Ienzo, Ansem's youngest apprentice. She fell in love with him, but didn't do anything about it. She realised that he didn't love her back, thanks to Alia -Axial-, who had all his interest. When Radiant Garden fell to the Heartless, she escaped to Traverse Town, where she learnt to defend herself against Heartless and to use her fists as weapons thanks to a travelling girl named Tifa. She moved back to Hollow Bastion when Sora defeated Ansem. Shortly after Xemnas was defeated, she was caught off-guard by Shadows, and turned into a humanoid Nobody, and a Wyvern Heartless. When she was recruited, she joined as she was told Zexion/Ienzo was part of it. She hoped to tell him how she feels about him. Unfortunately, as a Nobody, she couldn't truly mean it until their goal is realised. However, when she confronted Zexion about her feelings, she was rejected, and she turned to Rixon for friendship. He bit her, drawing out her blood, and she died... A special 'Spark was set alight in her death, and she is now a Planeswalker, touched by Infinity. She is was trained by Xolaris, another Planeswalker to use her new powers, in the realm of the dead. She returned, and helped Rixon break Kai's control. Since then, Layax has explored the many Hells and Planes of the Universe, and met extra-planar creatures like herself, including Angels (other than Dix), Demons, Planeswalkers, Elementals and other such races. During the timeskip, she married Rixon and had a child, Xenos. After killing Axial for raping Rixon, she is currently pregnant with another child. Recently she's applied for a doctorate course in physics in Radiant Garden University. After a while of nearly no real interesting things happening to her (much more happened to Rixon during this time), Leshrac returned. He helped fuel the plot against Rixon, and after that, he stole nearly all her powers for a week of torment. She's currently become a NeoPlaneswalker, effectively a human who can Planeswalk that has some extra magical potential. Now she's been turned Demonic, since her fear of losing her powers combined with Daemonic energy released from her defeating several Overlords.

Desperation Attack:

Magick Frenzy - A combination of her martial and spell-casting skills, Layax casts various spells at her target while following up with a quick flurry of punches and kicks, aided by her Planeswalking.

Themes:

'Paint it Black' (Rolling Stones)

'Otherworld' (FFX)

'Beautiful Darkness' (Disgaea)

7/11/2009 . Edited 4/27/2010 #14
Wyrmhero

Xavaran

Position: Former XIII

Alignment: Neutral

Title: The Blood Knight

Weapons: Arondight, or several Blood-Weapons (more used), which he has complete control over.

Appearance: Xavaran looks like a normal 18 year-old. Due to the powers of his Rune, he has no scars, and his body is reformed from magic when it is changed from what the Rune knows it to be. He usually wears black, crystalline armour, which regrows over time when it is damaged. However, certain changes have happened to him that his Rune can't fix. His teeth are slowly sharpening, his tongue has become forked, and his eyes are a bright blue colour.

During this time, Axial approached him to become the Organisation's 13th member, in replacement for Xed. He accepted. Shortly after this, the last 'Stone was shattered, and Xavaran became a slave to his Heartless. With the help of Xed and Rixon, Lya freed him. Xed, Lya and Xavaran chased down Vaxaran, ending in a battle in which Vaxaran achieved his goal by draining the Phoenix. Fae, the form the Phoenix chose, destroyed Malacay by letting her power loose. Xavaran has recently been training heavily for Ur, and has become 'The Hand of the Dragon', and is thus Ur's advisor, and also the most powerful Blood Mage of the Shaikan. Xavaran, however, did not have long to live. By enchanting his armour, Xavaran cut his lifespan down to a month without realising it. Thanks to Navix, he gained 2 months. He is constantly searching for a way to extend his life, even if it costs him his soul. He freed Ellexi friom her prison, and managed to stop her being afraid of being outside. After, he resurrected Grace from the dead, and he and Xed freed the rest of the innocent Negatives. He saved one of them, Xendre, from dying by turning him into a Shaikan. Xendre is now his adopted son. Xavaran recently regained the Phoenix Stone, and is trying to find his mother to take it back and protect it. He recently required a girlfriend, Serena.

Ties to: Xed, Navix, Rixon, Ellexi (friends), Lya, Nightsong, Jandrim & Ylia (best friends on Eo), Ur (Patriach), Xendre (son), Luna ('daughter'), Serena (girlfriend)

Personality: Xavaran is usually kind to most people. He will not fight someone if it can be resolved peacefully. He also hates those who control others, and empathises with those who have been controlled. He likes to fight if the person in question can actually be a challenge and if the fight won't cause collateral damage. In important fights, he is much more detached, seeking to find any opening he can exploit.

Desperation Move:

Unlimited Bladeworks - Xavaran shows his mastery over both blood and weapons, creating a field of swords which he can control, either using them as melee weapons, or bombarding them with a rain of weapons from above.

Themes:

Those who Fight Further (FFVII)

Rise to Destiny (Nox Arcana - Grimm Tales)

Otherworld (FFX)

7/11/2009 . Edited 5/25/2010 #15
Shiaru Ishtar

Name: Xhiarus Ishtar

Position: VI

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Title: The Versatile Crystal

Power: Ice crystals.

Weapons: Two swords (katana and rapier, both made of high grade titanium.), One Sig-Sauer with (Casull 454, 12.5 mm rounds.) (big bullets),some invisible high tension wire concealed in Nordic rings.

Appearance: Long white hair tied in a Victorian gentleman tail, green emerald eyes with a ring of light lapis lazuli in the Egyptian fashion around the eyes. About 5,9 tall, 5,11 with his boots on, has a miniature golden pendulum hanging from his right ear, and a silver coin in his left. Xhiarus wears concealing clothes, mostly he is seen in a white robe that contains a hood, the robe fits over his battle clothes, and its held in place by two circular ornaments sewn into the robe’s fabric, both united by a strand of golden chain. Under the robe he either wears a black or a white suit, depending on his mood, the suit contains small chains.

Bio: Xhiarus used to be the son of the Admiral Kashura, who commanded the (UAWC) United Alliance of War Colonies. On Xhiarus’s sixteenth birthday the heartless started appearing all over the fleet. The soldiers tried to contain the invasion but eventually nearly everyone was consumed. Xhiarus himself held the command center of the flagship for as long as he could. But in the end he too fell victim to the heartless, they overwhelmed him. However this was not his end but his beginning. A few hours later Xhiarus woke up changed, the first thing he noticed was the eerie quiet mantle that now covered the ship.

The murmur from the engines was gone. And in this deadly silence he heard it or rather he didn’t . His heart was gone, silent still. He felt an empty void in his chest. The crew was gone, friends, family, yet he cared not for them, in fact they were fading from his memory. When Xhiarus walked the corridors of his ship the lights were coming up automatically. That could only mean something had happened to the engineer and he had shut the reactor down. When Xhiarus reached the room, something was different here he heard sounds. There were creatures inside, dark shapes, Xhiarus entered the place and the creatures stood at attention as if they had to obey.

Shairu half-expected them to do so, in fact he wanted that to happen. They were to obey him. A few hours later the flotilla was moving yet again. But something was missing the crew of hundreds of thousands was reduced to a mere 26,000 and the rest were the dark creatures. It was clear the Xhiarus was different now, he built a reputation for himself on several worlds. To some he came to trade others were less fortunate. Many were burnt to the ground. Fire raining from the sky, many would say. Ever since Xhiarus changed, he has used the heartless to do his bidding the dumb creatures obey, and do as they are told no qualms about what they must do. He however was plagued by the fact that there were others like him, and he didn’t know them.Thus to find others like him he has used his influence and technology, eventually he came to a similar energy signature, his ship now orbits a planet, with a prominent structure, a large castle.

Ties to: None

Personality: Xhiarus is atypical, he is eloquent but reserved, hates taking orders and will not flinch to kill anything or anyone, has a predilection for ‘big cats’, he is a bit of a womanizer and an average flirt. He is rather cold and mission oriented when doing a job, although he hates taking orders he will execute them to their full extent. His mission is first everything else is second.

Desperation Move: Eternal beauty – Ice crystal pillars, as tall as skyscrapers erect from the ground, with razor sharp edges. And surround my body, they keep on appearing for a two hundred meter radius creating a tomb for my character. And for anyone unfortunate enough to be caught in the radius of the attack, death is not final anyone trapped can be removed once the ice melts, the ice will melt approximately one hour after my body is removed, my body can’t be removed without the aid of the medallion of hope. Otherwise along time may pass for the ice to melt on its own, no magic may melt the ice, if anything it will empower it.

Themes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB92K56U1Vo&feature=PlayList&p=0BA14D92CEC4EB5F&index=10 or never give in never give up.

10/9/2009 . Edited 10/10/2009 #16
OneBehindTheMask

Name: Rekxed (pronounced Rek-zed.)

Position: XI

Alignment: Good.

Title: The Mirrored Enforcer

Power: Uses the powers of reflections and mirrors.

Weapon: Twin Gladiuses, with the ability to combine into a large broadsword with mirrored edges.

Appearance: Long, moppy brown hair in his eyes and down to his shoulders. About average height and weight for his age. Striking silver eyes that can make anyone peer into their depths forever. His usual clothing is a white, loose, long-sleeved shirt with light blue jeans, and black sneakers.

Bio: Rekxed's true name is Derek, but he doesn't recall that. When he was 10, he wandered into a house of mirrors in a carnival. It was dark, and a group of Heartless were lurking in the midst. He heard something behind him, and he began looking every which way. The Heartless attacked, but the only thing Rekxed could see was his reflection in the mirrors surrounding him. His will to survive allowed him to turn into a Nobody, but his Heartless was eliminated by the Orginization within hours of its creation, and Rexed was found on the ground without a clue what was going on. He had no memory of who he was, only the attack on him and the mirrors. Ironically, he gained power over that which had led to his creation.

Ties to: No one at the moment.

Personality: Extremely helpful and friendly. He's always looking out to help the other Orginization members on their missions, and continuously trying to make friends with them. He'd do anything to help the Orginization reach its goal. However, he has a slight overdoing in protecting his friends, and gets hurt quite a bit in doing so.

Desperation Move: Reflection Refracture- Rekxed produces 10 mirrors which surround an enemy and fires off a blast of light that bounces off the mirrors and repeatedly hits the enemy. After about 20 hits, the mirrors glow and explode, dealing massive damage.

Themes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNPMZUzjwFg&feature=PlayList&p=C7050557C2A8312B&index=1#

10/10/2009 . Edited 10/10/2009 #17
Cyxrus

To stave away the boredom, after finishing To Kill A Mockingbird...

Xendre Shian

Position: XII

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Title: The Chaotic Corpse

Power: Bodies. Living and dead. It can get rather messy.

Weapon: Spiked gauntlets, and the dagger Xavvy made for him. He is also pretty good with ranged weapons.

Appearance: His hair is bright blond, resembling Roxas' slightly. Emerald green eyes. He's around 5' 8", with the ideal body for a boy that age. He has quite a heavy tan. Usually, when having a nightmare, or for a few minutes after, the sides of his mouth open up further, into Joker-like scars, dealt to him by his father. He usually has them hidden by his power.

Bio: Xendre was an inmate from the Prison Building, in there since he was Nobody-fied soon after the timeskip began. He was released to fill a gap, but not much was heard of him 'til he was killed by Thrall-Rixon. Xavaran revived him, but not early enough for him to remain 100% normal. Now a Shaikan, he WAS training with Xavvy and the rest of the students, until Asha (evil woman) turned him into a Rune Warrior. He's adjusting to this rather well, and is now dating Luna. With a class of students to look after, he's becoming a little more responsible.

Ties to: Rixon, Ellexi, Navix (friends), Xavaran (father by adoption), Luna (girlfriend)

Personality: Considering he doesn't have emotions any more, he doesn't really have a prominent personality. But he can emulate them quite well, and tries to stay 'happy', but is pretty insecure. He's rather cynical, but has a pretty good sense of humour, except when talking about his real family.

Desperation Move: Injection. Xendre will break somebody's skin with his finger, causing that part of their body grow out of control. Think of Captain Kurotsuchi. It explodes, and can never be regenerated, except by very skilled mages. If he hits you in the stomach, you'll die, but will be revived a couple of days later. However, this wears him out, and he will only be able to defend for a couple of hours afterwards.

Battle Quotes:

"*sigh* Come on, then..." ~ start of a fight.

"Let's see if this'll work..." ~ attacking.

"Ah, you bastard..." ~ attacked.

"Heheh... looks like I'm improving, after all..." ~ win.

"Dammit... you're good..." ~ loss.

"See you in two days... I'll be back to finish this." ~ death.

Other: Attacks using his power wear him out quite a bit. He's allergic to certain kinds of metal.

10/14/2009 #18
Wyrmhero

Luna Ashir

Race: Shaikan/Werecat

Homeworld: Eo

Title: The Dead Circle

Power: Necrotics

Weapons: Two falcions.

Appearance: Tall for her age, with very long silver hair (down to the floor), and green, cat-like eyes.

Personality: Nice, but can be a little michevious.

Fighting Style: Sneak up on the opponent and defeat them in one blow. Can throw her falcions quite effectively, as well as use them in melee. She also has necrotic spells at her disposal.

Bio: Luna is the daughter of Asha Ashir, a powerful necromancer. However, due to her father's lycanthropy, and the magic of genetics, Luna was stuck in a perma-cat form for 12 years. Thanks to a healing spell that was cast on Xendre by Teal when she was nearby, the 'switch' that transformed her at full moons was fixed, and she became a human (most of the time :P). She fell in love with Xendre, and started to live the more normal life in Shaikur. Unfortunately, when the Heartless appeared, Luna was one of the unlucky ones to fall to them. She appeared in Twilight Town with no memories of her former life. Since then, however, she has regained her memories, and become a full-fledged member of the Organisation.

Desperation Move: Hand of the Dead

Skeletal hands burst through the ground, clamping around the opponent's feet and arms, holding Luna's opponent down, allowing her to strike and end the battle in a single decisive strike. This move is very difficult to pull off if the target is as full strength or expects it.

Themes:

A Dream Within A Dream (Nox Arcana)

Nevermore (Nox Arcana)

10/16/2009 . Edited 1/16/2011 #19
Cyxrus

Name: Rixon Deveareux

Position: I

Title: The Eternal Star

Powers: Stars and Oblivion (which includes his demon)

Alignment: It's somewhere in between Neutral Evil and Chaotic Evil...

Ties: Layax (wife), Xenos, Xyla (children), Rian, Uriel, Xand (family), Shotokan ('father'), Reuben (uncle), The Organization (various ties)

Weapon: Blade of Oblivion

Height: 6' 7"

Weight: 160 lbs, and lessening.

Appearance: Spiky flame red hair, tied back. Deep violet eyes, wide and childlike. Piercings in his left ear. Tons of scars of varying sizes all over his body. Two demonic fangs in place of his upper canines.

Fighting stance: Looking at his opponent calmly, without even summoning BoO.

Fighting style: Changes with his opponent

Bio: During the timeskip, Rixon stayed in TWTNW with Layax. He and Layax got married, and have had a child. His demonic power finally settled at 68%, though this is now climbing again. He was cured recently from his beserking nature at the sight of blood. He has quit the assassin trade, more-or-less, only taking a few select jobs, in favour of a cheffing career in his own restaurant, inherited from the former owner.. He freely allows Layax to control him like a puppet, and would gladly be her slave. He has become best friends with Zendrax again. After a run-in with the Illithids, he lost pretty much all of his memory. After Layax found out he had only about 9 years to live, she helped him gain immortality from THE PUDDLE OF YOUTH! Rixon is sort of unstable at the moment... he's more withdrawn, and won't tell anyone if something's upsetting him - not even Layax.

Desperation attack: Remembrance. Briefly remembering anything bad his would-be killer has done to him, he becomes absolutely furious, and, in a combination of all his power, attacks with one almost always fatal shot. However, he loses the memories straight after, leaving him confused and scared.

Themes - Orchestral: 'Riku', 'Dearly Beloved', 'Treasured Memories' and 'Shrouding Dark Cloud'. His battle theme is 'Night of Fate'. If he's totally by himself, or with someone he cares about, 'Precious Stars In The Sky'.

Themes - Lyrics: New Perspective - Panic at the Disco / The Only Exception - Paramore / To Be Able to Feel - The Wiz

Battle Quotes:

'You asked for it...' ~ start of the battle.

'You honestly think you can beat me?' ~ when attacking.

'Pffft. Didn't even leave a scratch.' ~ attacked.

'*grins* Told you so.' ~ win.

'You're a little retard, aren't you...' ~ loss/death.

'... h-h-huh?? What happened...?'

Other: Will be starring in a musical extravaganza of sorts around Christmas-time.

10/19/2009 #20
WightMamba

Name: Texnephs Miller

Position: Number VII

Title: The Psychic Acupuncturist

Weapon: Needles that seem to multiply themselves

Powers: Psionics

Alignment: True Neutral

Ties: Undetermined

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 105 pounds but who is asking

Appearance: Styled back, long, dark brown hair; dark brown hawk-like eyes, not to tall and slightly underweight, has a tattoo over each of his eyes

Fighting Stance: Never uses the same stance twice

Fighting Style: Any style that involves inflicting, quick and painless wounds that don't hurt until after a short period of time that can have devastating results

Bio: Not much is known about him, and if somebody asked he wouldn't answer, as Texnephs sees it his only purpose is purely to exist for some unfathomable reason. Texnephs is very mysterious and reclusive, a prefect stranger, he doesn't talk much but when he does it's usually in a whisper or a quiet voice. Texnephs does enjoy any challenge that causes him to push his limits and he doesn't back down when one presents it's self.

Desperation attack: Telekinetic storm: Texnephs focuses all his mental and physical energy at a single target and unleashes a blast of raw telekinetic energy

Themes-Orchestral: Andante Festevo in A minor

Themes-Lyrics: The Stranger by Billy Joel

Quotes in battle:

"Okay...Yes this works for me indeed" Start of battle

"This won't hurt...Unless I do THIS!" Attacking

"Either you got lucky, or I got sloppy" When attacked

"It was pointless...so why did you try?" Win

"Beaten...how?" Loss

"So...This is how it ends...Nggghhhh" Death

10/28/2009 . Edited 8/2/2010 #21
Xed14thKey

I figured I'd redo her profile, cuz I'm bored D:

Name: [Xed]ramon Rae Kyde

Position: Number II

Title: The 14th Key

Power: Terror, Twilight (she'll often use Dark moreso than Light), and to an extent, Pain.

Weapon: Swords, her Keyblade (challenge her for one HECK of a fight ;)), and HellRaiser sometimes.

Fighting Style: Hand-to-hand. Also, her style is now very acrobatic, with weapons or without.

Appearance: Her hair is reddish-brown with black streaks, and her eyes are pale grey w/ gold flecks. Her hair is still as long as it has been and covers the right side of her face, and her skin is still rather pale. She looks like her usual happy self.

Personality: Happy, goofy, silly, caring, just like she was when she was 15 :)

Ties to: Heck of a lot of people. I'm not naming them all.

Bio: We all know the deal with her up to now. After a short episode of extreme stress brought on by college, work, missions, and exhaustion, Xed's getting back to her normal, relaxed self. She also found out she has a brother, but they're still working stuff out. However, she feels as if there's something missing in her life. She feels like she doesn't really have purpose anymore, or that no one really needs her anymore. She's currently searching for what will make her truly happy inside, and she's not having an easy time with it...also, she's dating Kelly on MSN :P

Desperation Attack: Absolute Surrender. It renders anyone close by immobile, UA/UB and unbreakable/dispellable, and then she can do whatever she pleases to him or her. However, it takes a lot out of her, leaving her open to attacks.

AIM Name: some_thing_2_phear

Themes: Bloody Tears (Gothic Instrumental), Namine, The 13th Anthology, The Other Promise, Requiem to the Azure Sky, Mercy in Darkness

Themes (w/lyrics): Colors (by Taka), Sakura Drops (Utada Hikaru), Angels (Within Temptation), Walking Disaster (Sum 41), Lies (Evanescence)

Other Information:

1) On her back, she has a tattoo of grey wings and the characters ‘降伏’, meaning ‘Surrender’.

2) Tsukenzi has taught her how to throw her voice, and now she can copy pretty much anyone’s voice with some practice (she was mainly taught so she could sing songs with him in the original voices).

3) She has a stitched scar across her throat.

11/4/2009 . Edited 11/4/2009 #22
WightMamba

I wonder, would her Total Surrender work on someone with the ability to use Psionics/Telekentics or someone whose weapons act independently as if they had thier own mind?

11/4/2009 #23
Xed14thKey

Well...it'd definitely work on the person, and if the person is controlling the weapons, then the weapons would be stopped. But if the weapons had minds of their own, then they probably wouldn't be affected, unless she directed it at them (which she wouldn't be able to so soon).

11/4/2009 #24
WightMamba

I see, now that would make an interesting battle, I'm just saying, because my character's he has limited control over some (Silver needles) but most are independent (Gold needles), and her Total surrender would shut of his psionicsly controlled stuff but what about Psionic energy?

11/4/2009 #25
Xed14thKey

hm...I'm not quite sure, I'd have to see how it was used in the context of the battle.

I've gtg now, but if you're on tomorrow, how about a fight? :)

g'night!

11/4/2009 #26
WightMamba

Sure that would be cool

have a good one

11/4/2009 #27
Blood Prince Anandor

Name: Edrix Crowley.

Alignment: Lawful Good.

Position: IX.

Title: The Dawnbringer.

Power: Hope.

Weapon: A Rapier.

Appearance: Red spiked hair with green eyes. Has a piercing in his right ear.

Bio: During the battle for Gilneas, Edric Crowley chased a forsaken soldier into an alley and killed it. however, the heartless appeared from the shadows and attacked him. ultimately they took his heart.

Ties to: His father, Darius Crowley and Lorna Crowley, his sister.

7/31/2010 #28
Vieraheart15

Name: Kexna

Position: VIII

Alighment: Chaotic Neutral

Title: The Saving Archer

Power: Healing

Weapon: Crossbow

Appearance: Like any other Viera, has silver eyes

Bio: As a Viera, Kaen grew up in the Wood. When she was young, she was trained by her sisters and having such a long life, she doesn't remember much else about herself. When the Heartless attacked her home, she fought bravely but fell along with the other Viera. As a Nobody, Kexna believes she may be the only Viera of her tribe left.

Ties: None yet.

Personality: Seems a bit timid at first, but is actually quite brave.

Desperation Move: Heals herself and all allies slightly

Quotes:

attacked: Don't you know it's rude to hit girls?

attacking: Mother Wood, guide my bolts

lose: The spirit of the Wood was not on my side this time.

win: I have the spirit of the Wood, you had no chance!

8/2/2010 #29
Forum Moderators: Axira GetterDragonRagnarokSamurai, Xed14thKey, Cyxrus, Wyrmhero
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member