The Green Rider Common Room
A place for weary Riders to take a load off. Pull of your boots, have some dragon's droppings and join us for a game of Intrigue.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
POTCgal

Hey everyone, this is my first post and I am glad to fins others who love this book series as much as I do.

I was wondering if anyone knew when Book 5 will be coming out, I dont think I can wait another 4 to 5 years. Not with a cliffhanger like at the end of Book 4!

10/23/2011 #1
bornagaindisciple

No, as far as I know, there's no release date. And frustratingly, she hasn't even updated her news at all. But at least that could mean that Kristen's working on the book.

10/23/2011 #2
rider thatcher

well i hope she finishes it soon. Personally i am starved for a good green rider update.

1/6/2012 #3
DragoonWarriorRoze

I wouldn't be too hopeful.. look at the release dates for the previous 4: 1998, 2003, 2007, 2011.. that's 4-6 mortal years between books. although from the pattern (6 years between the first 2, 5 between the second pair and 4 years for the latest one.) Perhaps we'll see book 5 in 3 more years?

2/17/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: LdyDarkStr
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member