For GMD Fans
Do any GMD fans have a favorite part in the movie?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

So far, my three favorite characters would have to be:

1. Miss Kitty Mouse, the singer-dancer at the saloon

2. Felicia, Ratigan's cat

3. Toby, the faithful bloodhound

Anybody else like them?

12/25/2010 . Edited 12/25/2010 #1

I do like those character (I like all of the characters in the movie) but their not in my top three list. In my top three list, it would have to be;

1. Ratigan - Love his attitude, the way he dresses, how he acts like a true gentleman for a sewer rat, the way he almost wins and his voice.

2. Basil - Love his humour and his sailor outfit.

3. Fidget - How can anyone not like him.

2/25/2011 #2

1. Basil, of course. I mean, he's based on Sherlock Holmes! :D (Sherlock Holmes is my almost absolute favourite character ever (Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter is #1, but now that I think about it, I'm not that sure))

2. Sherlock Holmes. xD I just had to. He would have been first, but Basil had more scenes.

3. Dawson. Even though he's old and fat (totally not how I pictured Watson), I like him very much. And it doesn't hurt that I think his friendship with Basil is cute. xD

3/20/2011 . Edited 3/20/2011 #3
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

1. Basil. I mean, HE'S SO CUTE! Obviously he's number one on my crush list XD

2. Fidget. Eh, he's funny

3. Olivia. Awsome girl!

3/21/2011 #4
Johnny Ether

The following list is not in order since I like all the characters equally.

1. Ratigan. Despite the fact that his reason as to why he concocts evil plans is kind of boring, he's still pretty cool. It also helps that he's voiced by the man, Vincent Price.

2. Dawson. I don't think I have a coherent reason as to why I like him, I just do. Maybe because he's not as popular as Basil, but I digress.

3. Hiram. I like his personality, I guess. I also dig that Scottish accent, but that's not as important.

Note the exclusion of Basil from this list. He's not on the list because he's too popular amongst the fandom for my tastes. That doesn't mean I don't like him at all.

6/28/2011 . Edited 6/28/2011 #5
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

That's true. Dawson does also play a big part in the movie :)

7/15/2011 #6

My favorites would probably be:

7/28/2012 #7
Marvelous Mad Madam Mimzy

Professor Ratigan: due to Vincent Price related awesomeness. And the sole fact that I have loved him the most since I was six.

Dawson: His patience. He will need so much of it to live with Basil. XD

Toby: That dog was one of Disney's most adorable inventions EVER.

(I like Basil too, but not that much.)

9/2/2012 #8
Luna M. Moon

Well um

1)Basil (when he isn't acting like a d***)

3) Basil (when he is acting like a d***)

1/17/2014 #9
Bookworm Gal

Let's see...

1) Fidget. He's a creepy, but entertaining little minion. I don't know why he's so much fun to watch, but he is.

2) Basil. He's Sherlock Holmes in a tiny mouse body. Need I say more?

3) Ratigan. He's hammy, intelligent, and can be rather scary in his final scene.

10/6/2014 #10
Forum Moderators: lightening816
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member