RolePlaying in the Feudal Era
Welcome to the Feudal Era! We offer more than just roleplaying here so come in and make yourself comfortable! Lots of chats, debates, and fun games here to entertain yourself. Don't be shy we welcome all new members!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Bds13
What do you all think would happen if we chained up Kouga, Ayame,Inuyasha, Kikyo, And Kagome?
1/5/2008 #31
Bds13
OHHH and add Naraku in there too. Kouga, Ayame,Inuyasha, Kikyo, Kagome, AND Naraku? Kouga tries to get Kagome,Leave Ayame, And beat up Inuyasha and Naraku. Inuyasha tries to choose between Kikyo and Kagome, and Beat up Kouga and Naraku. Kagome tries to get Inuyasha's attention, Run from Kouga( nicely),Help Ayame get Kouga, And stay far away from Kikyo and Naraku. Kikyo tries to Take Inuyasha to Hell, Decide if she wants to kill Kagome or help her, And Kill Naraku. Ayame tries to Take Kouga all for herself, and run from everyone else. Naraku tries to kill Inuyasha,Kouga,Ayame,And triesd do decide if he wants to keep Kikyo and /or Kagome. *breaths in, breaths out* That was alot.
1/5/2008 #32
Kagura615
XDDD I think that'd be a tad bit too much, Bds-chan. Two or three sounds enough to me. Man, that would be one scary Separate Scene...
1/5/2008 #33
Bds13
Yup
1/5/2008 #34
Bds13
Ok let me shorten it. Inuyasha , Kouga, Kagome And maybe Ayame
1/5/2008 #35
wan heart
Oooh, I know. Tie Houjou and Kouga to Kagome, and then have Inuyasha watch from some paranormal space, unable to do anything about the situation at hand.
1/5/2008 #36
Kagura615
xD WB-chan, you frequently bring up examples that include Inuyasha getting abused or something...lol.
1/5/2008 #37
Bds13
Im laghing already. Ooh. Tie Sango and Miroku up and lock them in a closet.
1/5/2008 #38
Bds13
Next one: Chain Tsubaki and Kagome to Miroku and have Inuyasha watch
1/5/2008 #39
wan heart
But you [i]do[/i] realize that it’s my nature, right? I mean, I’ve been Shippou way longer than I’ve been Inuyasha. At least a year... And Shippou’s job is to drive Inuyasha up a wall. And when I’m Inuyasha, I have to hit myself on the head, too! I have to balance the torture somehow. And you know it’s somewhat turtle-chan’s fault...she, like, [i]lives[/i] to make Inuyasha suffer in some form or another...even though she loves him. [EDIT] [b]Bds-chan[/b]: Try to refrain from double-posting. :p
1/5/2008 . Edited 1/5/2008 #40
Kagura615
Yup, I realize that. I still find that hilarious. xD That's so true...she's always bringing up situations where he's getting repeatedly sat or something. Sort of ironic.
1/5/2008 #41
Bds13
Ok, sorry WB-sama.
1/5/2008 . Edited 1/5/2008 #42
wan heart
’Tis okay. It is pretty funny. *bashes head in* Ouch...
1/5/2008 #43
Angelalex242
Heh. I wanna try the fun for 3 first before adding in the rest to it. Just gotta find Zeq and we'll start :)
1/5/2008 #44
Kagura615
Lol. I didn't get what you were saying at first, WB-chan...but, now I see it clearly. xDD Oh, and apparently KL-chan wants to keep her characters. She's just been waiting for Movie 5. I told her that she'd have to be more active than that, because we don't even KNOW when Movie 5 will eventually get started...-_-;
1/5/2008 #45
wan heart
xDDD Yeah! You can’t be here for just *one* RPG. That’d be neglecting the other RPGs! If you’re going to claim a character, you should make sure you’re willing to participate in most of the games, [i]at least[/i]. Otherwise, what’re we supposed to do?
1/6/2008 #46
Kagura615
Exactly. And, besides that, if she wanted us to finish up the details and get started, she could have [i]at least[/i] offered what she thought her characters might do. Even though it's already been established that Kohaku would go with Kikyou (at least...I think it's established? xD) and that Yura would be among the revived enemies. It'd still be nice to know that she was thinking about helping, y'know?
1/6/2008 #47
wan heart
Yeah, totally. xD I mean, we moderators only oversee that everything in the forum is adhering to the rules and stuff (maintain order). It’s not as if we’re supposed to make every little thing and then tell the members to go at it like wild monkeys or something.... If we did, we’d make it where moderators are the only ones allowed to make topics and not bother with the suggestion topics!
1/6/2008 . Edited 1/6/2008 #48
Kagura615
Yup. Rofl, I like how you put "maintain order" in parentheses. xDD Speaking of Movie 5...do you have stuff to add on to what I sent you? Most of it was just what we recently decided on, but some were me going, "Uhh, okay, let's just stick this in 'cuz it sorta makes sense." Lol.
1/6/2008 #49
wan heart
xDDD Uh...not really, actually. But I’ll probably be like “Oh!” and think of something once Hakudoushi-chan gets back and we start talking about it...until then....we’ll stick with the stuff that you stuck in ’cuz it sortakindamaybe made sense!
1/6/2008 #50
Kagura615
Hakudoushi-chan! Rofl! xDDD Well I'm glad it sortakindamaybe made sense! That's always a delight to know.
1/6/2008 #51
wan heart
Lmao. Remember when we used to address everyone by calling them the names of the their characters? Zeq-sama was “Kagome,” turtle-chan was “Kagura,” I was “Shippou,” you were “Kanna,” and so on. Until it started getting too confusing because people would call AoA-sama “Inu” and my penname was “Inu Youkai Wanna Be” and turtle-chan would be called “Kagura” and people would think we were talking about you, as well as other confusions. Rofl. Yup. It’s good as long as it [i]sortakindamaybe[/i] makes sense.
1/6/2008 #52
Kagura615
Yes! I do remember that! 'Cuz in my email contact list, next to AoA-sama's email it says "Inuyasha", while next to Zeq-sama's (I'm pretty sure it's an old one, or just plain wrong, since I've yet to actually use it), it says "Kagome". And, I do remember getting very confused when you'd answer when people would say "Inu" and when I'd answer when people said "Kagura". I don't remember who started the whole nicknaming process, but that was one brilliant idea, I've got to say. xD
1/6/2008 #53
wan heart
That’s funny, ’cause I think it was you. Rofl. Then again, it might have been Zeq-sama and AoA-sama...I know you came up with a lot of the nicknames, though. xDDD
1/6/2008 #54
Kagura615
Really? ...Lmao. Shows how good my memory is. Yeah, I remember making up AoA-sama...I remember getting so excited. xDD
1/6/2008 #55
turtlequeen2

Hey! I got an idea!

We RPG with our characters in the modern era. Not as in an AU... but in a way that's like they lived past the 500 years and they see Kagome and maybe Inuyasha as they go back and forth through the well. For the humans, they could be like reincarnations or something. lol. What do you think?

6/11/2008 #56
Angelalex242

One problem:I (Kikyou) would have to be able to time travel the same way Kagome does. Otherwise, well...

Kagome IS my reincarnation, and I'd kinda be out of luck.

6/11/2008 #57
turtlequeen2

Oh... good point...

I'd say you'd have rights to travel through the well... It makes sense in my mind since Kagome and Kikyou are one and the same...

6/11/2008 #58
Angelalex242

If we wanted to give poor Inu a REALLY hard time, we could say traveling through the well restores my flesh and blood (Because my reincarnation in that time is alive, so the magic would switch me to match.

6/11/2008 #59
turtlequeen2

XDDD

That would be hilarious!

6/12/2008 #60
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Zequistis Free Spirit Kagura615, turtlequeen2, Angel of Atonement
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member