Fav Fushigi Yuugi Character
Who's you fav?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Yamashina Risaki
It started out as Miaka and Tamahome as my fav but while fettin oldet, Tasuki had became my fave. *Huggs Tasuki-kun chibi*
12/25/2005 #1
bckASBURY
TASUKI Is the bomb man! He's so cool! lol. Chichiri is quite close behind Tasuki mind you hehe.
12/27/2005 #2
Sapphire Heaven
I like Tasuki too! To me and my friend, we think that he's more like a different version of InuYasha. I don't know why, but to me and my friend, he is. But wither way, he's one of my favorite characters!
12/30/2005 #3
Sapphire Heaven
I like Tasuki too! To me and my friend, we think that he's more like a different version of InuYasha. I don't know why, but to me and my friend, he is. But wither way, he's one of my favorite characters!
12/30/2005 #4
d e l e t e . s t a r s
I like Tasuki too! He's one of my favorite characters!
1/2/2006 #5
lalalululele
oh yeah! tasuki is the man. He was once the leader of a bandit gang at such a young age. Not bad for his credentials eh? I wish there was a spin-off of just him involving his past, his family, and best friend. [q]we think that he's more like a different version of InuYasha[/q] Tasuki and Inyuasha? ahahahah Inyuasha is just a kid with a temper tantrum compared to the more brash and just plain awesome Tasuki.
1/4/2006 #6
Madame Fist
TASUKI ROCKS!!!! I'm torn between him and Nuriko, cos Nuriko is unique, but Tasuki has a sexy temper :p and sexy fangs... ;) ~Madame Fist
1/6/2006 #7
Shessy Girl
I LOVE TASUKI!!!!! HES SOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!! HES MY FAVORITE!!!!!!
1/15/2006 #8
Vein Creature
I heart Tasuki! He's my favorite! He's mine! All mine... But, I wanna know, where did Yuu Watase find his accent? Ha! I love his personality most of all, though! ;) Although, the woman-hater thing kinda disappointed me. Well, he's still my favorite!
1/27/2006 #9
green pigeon
I like "Fang boy!" he is so funny with his cocky smile and lame yet funny comebacks. I think its funny how he hates women, because you wouldn't expect someone with his personality.
2/5/2006 #10
Sashenka
Tasuki is a very comical charachter. Maybe Fushigi Yuugi would be too serious without his funny saying and his repetative famous 'I hate women' line. Tasuki's the charachter that makes us laugh no matter what. He's awesome! lol.
2/11/2006 #11
Tai-chin
Tasuki is awesome. I love his jokes, his bad speech, his fangs, his red hair, his "i hate women" line (though kind of disappointing) and his sexy man jewelry. i love every thing about him
2/12/2006 #12
Sapphira Antares
I'm a Tasuki-Miaka shipper, for your information. I think it'll be a lot more interesting that way, with lots of fun, too. Tasuki's hot!
3/23/2006 #13
Seonaid Mist
NO! MIAKA CAN'T HAVE TASUKI!!! TASUKI CAN'T BE WITH ANYONE!!! CUZ TASUKI IS SO MUCH HOTTER WHEN HE'S AVAILABLE!!! And besides, I don't like Miaka... But don't you get it? XD Tasuki = available = HOT = TASUKI LOVE I love Tasuki cuz he's not taken. ^^ ...no, wait. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TASUKI! He's the first ever anime character I've ever LOVED!!! TASUKI! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! *screaming fit* *fangirly screams* ...ahem. BTW, if you're talking about Tasuki's accent (in Japanese), it's taught by Yuu Watase herself to Tasuki's seiyuu. Yuu Watase's favorite character is Tasuki, and so she made him with the same accent as she, which is...Southern, I reckon. Nyway, Tasuki is cute that way. I LOVE HIM ALL THE WAY!!! GO TASUKI!!! XD XD XD XD XD LOVE LOVE TASUKI!!! *does flips and splits and cartwheels* Wooooooo!!! XD XD ...yes, I am totally insane. I love Tasuki. X3 Yes, insane I am. Xp
5/15/2006 . Edited 5/22/2006 #14
Sapphira Antares
Hey, Seonaid Mist, I don't like Miaka that much either!! But I like it more when it's Tasuki+Miaka instead of Miaka+Tamahome because I'm so revolted at Miaka+Tamahome. That's all what the series has been revolving around, isn't it???
5/16/2006 #15
lalalululele
I'll have to agree with Seonaid Mist, Tasuki should not be with anyone especially Miaka.
5/16/2006 #16
Seonaid Mist
But...but...but... *tears in eyes* Tasuki...can't be with ANYONE...and especially not Miaka... T-T Quote, MOMOismyPeach: [q]I'll have to agree with Seonaid Mist, Tasuki should not be with anyone especially Miaka.[/q] Yeah. Not her. ANYONE but her. She doesn't deserve Tasuki. Tasuki is too great for her! TASUKI DESERVES THE BEST!!! Therefore, in conclusion, Tasuki can't be with Miaka and vice versa. Let Miaka go with Tamahome since she sacrificed even her FRIENDS for loving him. Xp *waves pom-poms* T-A-S-U-K-I! What does that spell? TASUKI!!! WEEEEEEE!!! *dances* But really, Sapphira-san... -_- Tasuki can't be with anyone. He'll lose his hotness. Like how Tamahome did before I ever saw Tasuki... o.o But hey, it's your opinion. X3 I prefer Tasuki/absolutely NOBODY. XD PS: I wuv you, Tasuki. *huggles Tasuki plushie*
5/18/2006 #17
Sapphira Antares
!! ^-^; Whatever you like! I agree with you. It's been so long since I've seen FY that a little reminder now and then is very much appreciated, Seonaid Mist. I'm glad that Tasuki's hot and single, and Miaka's left with Tamahome, and I suspect that with those two together, the spittles will run (kissy kissy, mushy mushy, eewewewew) End of story. Goodbye, THE END! We share the shame opinion of Miaka. I've posted for the anti Miaka thread too, you see!!!
5/18/2006 #18
Chibi.x.Love
I agree with Seonaid Mist. Tasuki is WAY TOO HOT to be with Miaka. Besides, the girl already has Tama/Taka. She can't take Tasuki away too! That would be so selfish! Besides...I don't like Miaka anyway. -_- But that really doesn't mean I'm a Miaka hater. I just don't like her...anyway... About Tasuki being single. I guess you're right. I just can't imagine Tasuki to be in a mushy relationship with anyone (unlike Tama/Taka & Miaka, god their sappy). Tasuki is way more HOT when he's single...
6/6/2006 #19
Caspercat22
definitly too hot to be with miaka. but may be not for me lol. hey! i can dream can't i?. he is most definitly the coolest character in fushigi yuugi. he totaly stole the show when he first appeared. i mean how could anyone not fall completly in love with that sly fanged grin of his they would a have to blind. or stupid. he is just too cute for words.
6/23/2006 #20
Caspercat22
definitly too hot to be with miaka. but may be not for me lol. hey! i can dream can't i?. he is most definitly the coolest character in fushigi yuugi. he totaly stole the show when he first appeared. i mean how could anyone not fall completly in love with that sly fanged grin of his they would a have to blind. or stupid. he is just too cute for words.
6/23/2006 #21
Seonaid Mist
Yesss... Yesss... *chewing on Tasuki plushie all crazy-like*
7/22/2006 #22
lalalululele
He's so great there's 2 topics for him here. TASUKI!!!!!!TASUKI!!!!!!TASUKI!!!!!!TASUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8/1/2006 . Edited 8/1/2006 #23
sakura mae su
Yah I agree with 'chibi.x.love' that TASUKI is way too cool when he's single at first I really don't like Tasuki but then as far as I know I got this feeling I LOve him and now I'm way crazy for him YAH TASUKI I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!! I mean who woudn't love Tasuki those cute fangs of his the way he talks his accent and all and don't forget his way too cool atitude LOVE YOU TASUKI!!!!!!!!!
8/9/2006 #24
asbogirl
i love tasuki!! i love that accent! i also love that he hates tamahome - :D - cos i do too. nuriko and chichiri
10/4/2006 #25
Roxis123
hahhah but tasuki rocks he beats everyone by everything i think in the end he started to like mika alot but never admitted it but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is so fit (drools screams and just goes crazy in head thinks of tasuki with no tops on and......sorry cleans drool off of mouth)yeas and im nuts too but i just love him but the minute he tryed to r*** mika (under the spell)i started to hate him but now i still love him he is sooo sensitive and yet so tough
8/1/2007 #26
ms. Pandora
wooo I agree He's way to cute for miaka. I love the way he's so sentative even thought he pretends not to,how can anyone not fall in love with that firey red hair and sexy fanged grin. Tasuki would make one hell of a lover/Boyfriend *drool* GO TASUKI
1/22/2008 #27
KowaiSugarHime
TASUKI!!!! DO U prononce his name as ta-su-ki or tas-ki i pronuce it as Tas-ki tasuki kun!!!! it's my love i love is raging fire and humor and when he was being control. he shows the love he felt with miaka... although i don't like that idea. and true TASUKI IS HOT ONLY WHEN HE IS AVAILABLE!! tasuki hate ladies cause of reason.. but hot tasuki should not be taken... but bow to great height.. i like his hair his fangs and when he is being bullied by tamahome cause he scared of water... aww.. all the sweet memories of tasuki.... sigh...
2/18/2008 #28
bitchboughtmycookie

I love Tasuki

he makes me laugh, he's extremly good looking, and I just love him to peices *huggles Tasuki*

10/19/2008 #29
KowaiSugarHime

hai hai!! ^_^ .. yipee!! i'm a large fan of tasuki.. i even own his keychain.. ah .. this make mi think of a fanfic.. hmm *starts to note down*

10/20/2008 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: goldfish078
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member