Jack
Guess the title says it all. A place where we can discuss the youngest Mercer.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
dstr6uy8i

Of course, he's closest to Bobby but what kind of a relationship do you think he has with the other 2?

11/30/2010 #1
Ghostwriter

I think he was close to all of them on some level. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have made that joke about having teeth whitened to Jerry. Catch ya on the flip side.

12/13/2010 #2
dstr6uy8i

But dont you wonder WHY Bobby? He's the biggest prick and the most annoying. Why did he decide to be Bobby's shadow instead of someone who was a little more like himself like Jeremiah? And once I thought about it, he would probably be closest to Angel, since they're the closest in age and probably stayed in the house longest.

I also wonder what kind of trouble they were dragged into as kids. Bobby as ringlead and Angel as second in command. Jack doesnt stand a chance!

I'd like to ask Singleton is he'd thought about their past, if he'd do a prequel to the movie so we can see them as little kids. That would be so awesome, I'd even write it for him!!!

12/13/2010 #3
Ghostwriter

I get what you're saying and you bring up a valid point. My best guess is that Evelyn asked Bobby to look after Jack and it formed a bond between the two. Catch ya on the flip side.

12/13/2010 #4
dstr6uy8i

She must've been mental, leaving a vulnerable little kid in Bobby's 'capable' hands. But it was probably best for the both of them.

12/13/2010 #5
Ghostwriter

LOL. Probably. But hey, who are we to argue? Catch ya on the flip side.

11/23/2013 #6
Forum Moderators: Ghostwriter
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member