seddie or creddie
which couple is the best freddie and sam or freddie and carly
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Snapplelinz

I totally hear what you're saying about the Disney Channel being less fraught with ridiculous shipping wars, Seddie101. I've seen firsthand with myself just how out of control the 'Seddie/Creddie' shipping war has gotten and I've decided to take a step back from the drama. I've got bigger fish to fry and I can still enjoy the show without all the ensuing chaos and petty fighting.

Back to the topic at hand. I don't remember if anyone's said this, but I think 'Katara/Zuko' from 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' is pretty similar to Seddie. They both seem pretty grossed out when people insist there's a romantic vibe between them and they have battled it out a few times with their 'bending skills'. I can't recall a time when Freddie has actually fought back with Sam, except for when he handcuffed her to Gibby in 'iKiss'. That was so funny...

2/18/2010 #31
PigSlay

Yeah, true, they aren't becoming friends. But I DID say (only a little less h ate) beside it. XD I like Carly/Nevel because they remind me of Seddie in the fighting sense, but Nevel's open that he's doing all this stuff to her because he has a crush on her.

Snapple, I agree. Katara/Zuko DEFINITELY reminds me of Seddie. Though I probably didn't watch enough of Avatar to tell. *nervous laughter*

2/18/2010 #32
SeFue

Gotta love R/H.

That was random

2/18/2010 . Edited 12/11/2010 #33
SeFue

-COUPLE ALERT- -COUPLE ALERT-

Doug and Carrie from The King of Queens. Awesome, seddie-like couple.

~Seddie101

2/19/2010 . Edited 9/26/2010 #34
ThatsSoSuiteLifeOf-iCarly

I don't know why but people seem to fight more over Nick couples then Disney couples.

Lilly/Oliver were completly RUINED by Disney. "Ollypop?" What the hell, Disney?

Although, Disney did succeed with Cailey (Cody/Bailey) in The Suite Life on Deck.

Although they might seem a lot like Creddie, they are really cute together.

They are complete oppisites (country girl and city boy) and I think that they are a lot like SEDDIE.

Seddie101, I love The King of Queens. They are a lot like Seddie. Ex's falling for eachother again... How romantic!

Do you guys agree?

Cya.

2/20/2010 #35
SeFue

They're awesome, I love watching them!

...how Carrie is so stubborn and "take-charge" like Sam when she's angry and how Freddie is like doug when he's cautious and more polite to others. lol not to mention when he is trying to stop Carrie from doing something reckless. :)

~Seddie101

2/22/2010 #36
SeFue

Hmmm....I'd love to talk about "The Notebook". Any takers? :)

~Seddie101

2/22/2010 . Edited 2/22/2010 #37
ThatsSoSuiteLifeOf-iCarly

AHHHH!!!!!

It's so sad....

2/22/2010 #38
SeFue

...but gorgeous.

~Seddie101

2/25/2010 . Edited 9/26/2010 #39
PigSlay

Sorry, I've never seen The Notebook. :/

Sam/Freddie also kind of reminds me of Kim/Shego (minus the femslash thing). Yeah, I know they were never dating but neither were Zutara.

KiGo were always fighting (now, granted they wanted to kill each other, but still...) and Shego came up with nicknames for Kim (like Sam does for Freddie). It was also proven in the "Miss Go" episode that Kim and Shego DO have stuff in common, they're just afraid to admit it when they're fighting. Kind of like Seddie.

So, yes, they're not EXACTLY like Seddie, but they're sort of close. :)

2/27/2010 #40
SeFue

Trying to think other couples...

~Seddie101

3/18/2010 . Edited 11/20/2010 #41
pinacolada1221

I doubt anyone's heard of it, but Cartman/Wendy on South Park is like major love/hate...

3/18/2010 #42
hauntings

Yes, Cartman and Wendy ARE somewhat similiar to Seddie. Thanks for pointing that out, musicluvr.

The only Seddie-like relationships I can think of have already been mentioned, like Channy. Except Chad and Sonny's personalities are absolutely nothing like Sam and Freddie's. But they still have the love/hate going on :)

3/27/2010 #43
SeFue

I love Channy!! I totally agree. I'm not familiar with the others....

Ray and Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond.

~Seddie101

4/7/2010 . Edited 9/26/2010 #44
Apparently Awesome

Kyle Barker and Maxine Shaw from Living Single are one of my best examples. If you watched that show they're like the older 90's African American version of Seddie. Sam and Max are so much alike it's crazy, but Max and Kyle have different personalities like Seddie, they both call each other names, and Kyle actually calls Max a demon, and they had an on again/off again relationship until the series finalie where they ended up together in an odd but funny way. They were always going to be stuck with one another. If my memory is serves me well, I think Kyle was also a geek in high school. You can find a few videos on youtube of some episodes. I left links to the best two, though the second link is an epsidode of Half and Half they do appear in it around 3:30 and 8:14. The first link is to the seasin finalie of Living Single, it's rated a PG 13 type of thing though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig8n37xCi6Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW_4QO92lhI

4/9/2010 #45
seddieroxxmysoxx

I think sonny and Chad(from sonny with a chance) are like seddie, but sonny and Chad don't really hat each other and they make it obvious that they like each other while seddie is more secretive since they are not yet a couple on the show.

4/9/2010 #46
SeFue

True!!! I think Sam and Freddie tend to suppress and hide their feelings. :( But for some reason it makes their relationship all the more challenging, therefore SO exciting and down right GORGEOUS!!

~Seddie101

4/9/2010 #47
SeFue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbHDe54mx1E This is Seddie to. the. T.

~Seddie101

4/11/2010 . Edited 12/25/2010 #48
SeFue

Thought of another couple! Marie and Frank from Everybody Loves Raymond. :)

OMG.....This hilarious Debra and Ray argument is SEDDIE!!!!!!!!! Oh, this is EPIC. AWESOMENESS!

They're even cheeky as a couple like Sam and Freddie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAFiU6bZ678

~Seddie101

4/13/2010 . Edited 4/13/2010 #49
mustlovepurple

Blair and Chuck is SO love/hate. Another great love/hate is Damon/Elena from The Vampire Diaries. I swear, it's fantastic.

4/22/2010 #50
SeFue

I don't really watch that show that much but the few eps I saw I was SO like, okay, that Sam and Freddie RIGHT THERE!! ;)

~Seddie101

5/5/2010 #51
Flyintofu

Toph and Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Toph also kinda abuses Aang physically by punching him occasionally, although she admitted that that was how she showed affection. Toph gave Aang a nickname which she used often to tease him with. Toph makes jokes, sometimes at Aang's expense. As for Aang, he tries not to break the rules, which sometimes earns Toph's witty remarks. Aang and Toph are opposites, as Aang's element is Air while Toph's is Earth. (A bit out-of-point: Aang and Toph are best friends with Katara, and Aang has a crush on Katara, like Freddie and Carly, and Toph has a crush on Sokka, Katara's elder brother, like Sam and Spencer.) The only differences between Taang and Seddie are that Toph and Aang never kissed, Toph and Aang are cartoons and that Taang never became canon. (Of course, I'm not saying that Seddie will absolutely 100% be canon, but there is a big chance of it happening.)

10/24/2010 #52
hiswheezy

I don't know, Ron and Hermione is definitely Seddiesh. But that's where Hermione is in Freddie's place so it's a little different. And besides, Hermione never liked Harry from what I can tell.

I don't understand why anyone would ever ship Harry and Hermione. They are not interesting at all.

10/25/2010 #53
SeFue

Same. I love seddie and R/H - my main ships.

~Seddie101

11/20/2010 #54
hiswheezy

If you saw the new HP movie it was loaded with R/H which was epic. I'm like totally in love with them right now. I love the books, but I really enjoyed what they did with Ron and Hermione in the movie. Although the whole part where the locket is talking to Ron and he has to destroy it was weird!

11/20/2010 #55
Kaileychicago

Ash/Misty -pokemon?

11/23/2010 #56
SeFue

Pokemon! How cute.

I think I know who Ash is but who is Misty again?

Yeah, Ron and Hermione are just gorgeous!

~Seddie101

12/13/2010 #57
SeFue

NOAH/ALLIE from The Notebook.

~Seddie101

12/26/2010 #58
mirage888

Huh! One of my favorite Seddie writers appears to like Harry/Hermione..... I feel like this makes no sense whatsoever.

And while they're not like Seddie, my FAVORITE love/hate relationship just might be Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy. Seriously, I've watched the movie a million times and read the book three times. They make me fall in love with them all over every time!

12/27/2010 #59
SeFue

Ah yes. Pride & Prejudice! So adorable - the era was just gorgeous...

Moreover, I am fond of the way they converse in this manner extensively.....indeed! haha

They are kind of love/hate aren't they?? Because Mr. Darcy was all "snobby" and didn't like anybody... and then their affection towards eachother came later on, I think.

lol A Seddie shipper likes Harry/Hermione? What is this?! Which writer?

~Seddie101

12/28/2010 . Edited 12/28/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: zaria z
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member