seddie or creddie
which couple is the best freddie and sam or freddie and carly
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Xxajanae97xX

I thought this was a pretty basic idea but there's so much to discuss =D. This can include arguments, banters, or moments when they're actually getting along. Of course, there's the famous iKiss scene, but there's many many more besides that.

I loved the whole locker scene in iHave My Principals where they found out about their new co-principals. I loved how Sam punched his bookbag instead of him for once. Please please discuss

1/14/2010 #1
SeFue

iKiss. :)

~Seddie101

1/14/2010 #2
ThatsSoSuiteLifeOf-iCarly

Definetly the ".1" scene from iTake on Dingo. One of my favourites! Cya.

1/22/2010 . Edited 1/22/2010 #3
SeFue

lol "You the don't say the one." Now, THAT is funny. Nathan Kress did that so well.

~Seddie101

1/22/2010 #4

I have just published my first fan fiction! It is called "iCarly: Living the Suite Life". It is a crossover between iCarly and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

Please read the sypnosis below:

When Carly, Sam, Freddie and Spencer travel to Boston's swanky Tipton Hotel, will they find friendship, romance or heartbeak? Told from a differet character prospectve in every chapter, what will happen when two shows collide?

Currently, I only have the first chapter online with the other chapters still in the draft stage. Please read and review. It would mean alot!

Thanks guys,

SuiteLife.

1/22/2010 #5
SeFue

I reviewed Suite Life's fic!!! It's a great story, you guys!! It's a chapter one!! AAAAAAH! tihihi. Awesome work, SuiteLife. :)

I've also recently published a story. It's called "Forever". A bit of romance and angst....with some humour seeping in there. It's not that good, *gets shy* but you can check it out if you like. :)

~Seddie101

1/22/2010 #6

Please go take a look at seddie101's fanfiction. Now. It is so much better then mine.

1/23/2010 #7
CornMuffinMissy

I like IMust Have Lock 249 when Freddie hid behind Sam. It was hilarious! And ITwins. And the scene from ITAke on Dingo. And everything.

1/23/2010 #8
SeFue

.....the slap. :)

~Seddie101

1/23/2010 #9
babydon'tletmefall

Hey! Maybe this is just me but I was thinking. Why would Freddie break up with Carly if he really liked her? Cause I'm just thinking, if I 'loved' a boy for 5 years, I wouldn't really care if he wasn't really in love with me or not. I know that sounds bad but think. If you loved a boy, wouldn't you just be happy to date him? I wouldn't believe anyone, even my best friend, if I really loved him. I'd just think they were lying. Really think about that, what do you think?

4/2/2010 #10
SeFue

Hey True! Look, if he stayed in a relationship where he knew he was "using" or being "used" then he would be a very foolish person. I really don't know what's going on in that little mind of his, or if he really "loves" Carly, but I think he definitely snapped of this little dreamland trance he was in after Sam told him that he was Carly's "bacon" - that the idea of him saving her life was what she loved- just like when Sam thought she liked "noseby-moseby" because he brought her bacon....naturally. The analogy she used was a very good way at getting inside Freddie's stubborn little head. ;)

SEDDIE 4 EVER.

~Seddie101

4/8/2010 . Edited 4/8/2010 #11
babydon'tletmefall

SEDDIE FTW

I've never used FTW COOL!

4/9/2010 #12
SeFue

haha...I know isn't it cool?

SEDDIE FOR THE WIN!!

Long live the Seddie. :)

~Seddie101

4/9/2010 #13
babydon'tletmefall

It rocks! :) SEDDIE FTW

4/10/2010 #14
SeFue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbHDe54mx1E

4/11/2010 #15
pennywhistles

Uhm, The Huggle in iGo to Japan when they win the best webcast award.

Becuase everybody saw how short the CarlyFreddie hug was, and how long (& sexy) the SamFreddie hug was.

6/3/2010 #16
BookwormsARECool

Hmmm, some of my fav. Seddie moments would have to be

1. The part in iNevel where they were arguing and it imediately cut to Spencer's face.

2. iKiss, of course

3. iFind Luwbert's lost love when they were trading sweet looks back and forth.

6/3/2010 #17
SeFue

iPsycho had many awesome moments! Except when Sam was being pessimistic and impatient. I as like "dude, calm down". I liked the "duck bone" scheme too, when Freddie questions why she's been chewing on that duck bone for ages....devious girl!! As a key!! Gotta admit though, I saw that coming. But you can excpect anything from Miss Puckett.

~Seddie101

6/10/2010 #18
twowritehands

OMG That random cut to Spencer's face when Sam and Freddie are arguing! I saw that just the other day, and it tickled me pink because of course that established seddie in their world! that was Spencer thinking, "hey, they like each other!"

other favs, in no particular order, include...

1. Freddie contemplating Sam's kissing booth.

2."Fine, wanna kiss me?" "I--would rather not right now but thank you for your kind offer."

3. "Girls who are mean to me don't get bags of bacon." "Freddie I never realized what a charming and handsome boy you really are."

--not sure what Sam's compliment was exacty, but you know what scene I mean! :) :P

8/7/2010 #19
twowritehands

OMG That random cut to Spencer's face when Sam and Freddie are arguing! I saw that just the other day, and it tickled me pink because of course that established seddie in their world! that was Spencer thinking, "hey, they like each other!"

other favs, in no particular order, include...

1. Freddie contemplating Sam's kissing booth.

2."Fine, wanna kiss me?" "I--would rather not right now but thank you for your kind offer."

3. "Girls who are mean to me don't get bags of bacon." "Freddie I never realized what a charming and handsome boy you really are."

--not sure what Sam's compliment was exacty, but you know what scene I mean! :) :P

8/7/2010 #20
EllieEstheim

iMust have locker 239, either way (If freddie was trying to cover himself with sam, or protect her,) its still a seddie momment:)

8/25/2010 #21
hiswheezy

I really like iKiss of course, but I also really enjoyed the moment in iHave My Principals (I believe that's when it happens...) and Sam's like 'I have to hit something' and Freddie lets her hit his backpack, and she's like 'You sure'? It shows she cares about Freddie!

8/30/2010 #22
SeFue

haha, maybe! I think also because she's aware of the damage she can inflict.

~Seddie101

9/17/2010 #23
Butterfly Kitty

I liked:

-in "iDream of Dance" when Sam fell asleep on Freddie's shoulder, and when she awoke she hesitated and only got up when Freddie nudged her. Also, when Sam said something like "Funny you should ask Carly," and Freddie replied, "funny you would say that."

-iSaved your Life: when Freddie takes Sam's advice and breaks up with Carly because she didn't like him back.

-iOMG!1: for all the reasons everybody knows. =3

7/28/2011 #24
fan-freak121

I like the episode where Freddie made a bet with Sam that she couldn't stop teasing him for a week! That was hilarious. And When Sam went to Freddy for help because of Missy! Awesome.

8/3/2011 #25
Forum Moderators: zaria z
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member