The Producers
Come and discuss all aspects of Mel Brooks's The Producers! Advertise your fanfics, complain about the clutter in this section, talk about your favorite parts of the movie, and join our Producers/Young Frankenstein RPG!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Bialywhoos

I feel like this forum has kinda died . . .

Then again, the whole Producers fandom seems that way, which is kind of sad.

So I'm just wondering, does anybody visit this forum anymore? Or is anyone subscribed to it? If so, let's start up a new conversation! Maybe . . . favorite line in The Producers movie(s)! Or if you've seen the show, favorite ad lib.

8/24/2010 #1
Maplefrost

Hmm...I wonder if this forum could be revived...

4/22/2011 #2
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life

Oh Wow I love the producers! :D

Um, favorite line? not so much a line, but I love the bit in the song betrayed when e basically sumarises the whole film in less than a minute xD Love Nathan Lane :3

5/10/2011 #3
Maplefrost

Can the entire thing count as a line? xDDDD

Umm...one line..."He's having a stroke.""WHAT?""Of GENIUS!!"

5/10/2011 #4
Bialywhoos

Umm...one line..."He's having a stroke.""WHAT?""Of GENIUS!!"

One of my favorites! :D There's so many good lines, it's hard to pick out just one, but I've always loved when Max and Leo are fighting for the books, and Roger walks in, saying, "Now that's what I called celebrating!" Oh, and of course, "If your intention was to shoot an arrow through my heart . . . BULLSEYE!" It's even better that I know someone who can do that line perfectly.

How about improvs and ad libs from the stage show? The best one I've seen was Leo doing a big dramatic curtsey to Carmen during "Keep It Gay".

5/14/2011 #5
Maplefrost

I've never seen the stage show :(

5/15/2011 #6
showtunediva

HEY PB How are you? I noticed this fandom has not been very popular lately. I did recenlty post a one shot about Leo's relationship with ULLA and would love feedback on it. I took down The Threay Session because I had a lo of issues with developing the storyline

8/28/2011 #7
JennaTheMusicalPythonite

Hmmm...ok, favorite line? well, i cant decide!!! if i MUST, it would have to be:

Leo: FAT! Fat! Fat! Fat! FATTY! F***!

OR...

Leo: You're gonna JUMP ON ME!!! YOU'RE GONNA JUMP ON ME, AND SQUASH ME LIKE A BUG!!!!!

Classic Mel Brooks humor...it's nice to know that other people appreciate this show as much as I do...

NEWSFLASH: Producers, coming back to Broadway in 2014!!!!!

Just kidding...but i can dream, can't I?

3/1/2013 #8
JennaTheMusicalPythonite

And BTW...You are SOOO right about the fandom dying! Darn right, it's sad!!!!!

You haven't LIVED until you've heard Nathan Lane sing "Betrayed"!

PLEASE, BROADWAY PEOPLE, MAKE A REVIVAL!!!!! I'M TALKING TO YOU, MEL BROOKS!!!!!

3/1/2013 #9
JennaTheMusicalPythonite

Also, if we're gonna advertise our fanfics, please read my story (curretly with five chapters), Lost Without a Trace. it's about what happens after the blooms have a kid...and so forth. PLEASE READ!!!!! :-)

3/3/2013 #10
SamxJazzlover23

Hey could you help me i tried contacting you, but you don't have a PM thing i had a question about you're beta and fan fictions.

3/15/2013 #11
JennaTheMusicalPythonite

Actually, I haven't made all the requirements yet, and my longest fic is around 4,600 words. You can check back in 3-4 weeks. i can only do k-t fics. BUT, you can read my stories right now! They're linked to my profile, or you can browse for them. Sorry. :-(

3/15/2013 #12
Forum Moderators: Bialywhoos
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member