Who's your daemon?
Have you met your daemon? Do you want to?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Divine Contemplation
Have you met your daemon? If so, are they settled? What form? What's his/her name? Tell us everything about your daemon, and more! :D My daemon, Minai (Min) hasn't settled yet, and I'm not sure what form he'll settle in. Right now he's perched on my shoulder as a ferret/rat/thing. I just met him really recently, so I don't know much about him... But he doesn't really like flying, because it's really disorienting to be off the ground. He likes swimming, but he couldn't stand to be in the water forever. He likes being small so he can stay pretty much hidden and warm in my hood or wherever he happens to be. What about you and your daemon?
12/22/2007 #1
crazyhorsegirl3
i have known my daemon for some years now but i still don't know a lot... i know that he's extremely unpredictable and will go from being calm and collected to furious in a second, and that he's very independent but still likes to be pampered when he feels like it. He also really likes night time. I know he's a cat of some kind and that he's settled, but i don't know his name yet nor do i know what kind of cat he is.
1/5/2008 #2
Slinkypants
I've known my daemon for as long as I can remember - the earliest I can think of being when I was around 7. His name is Siff, and hei's settled as an Americna marten. You guys should come check out the Daemon Page. <- Neat little site for those who know their daemons, and a friendly forum if you wanna chat. =3
2/10/2008 . Edited 2/10/2008 #3
TrainHeartnetXIII
Well, I learned who my daemon was just recently (from the test on the movie site). It was very interesting because a friend of mine had asked, "If you had a daemon what would you want it to settle as?". I said I wanted a leopard, but then I realized I'd wanted it to be small enough to hold, so I said a cat...but I got very frustrated because I thought I'd like it be a cat I can hold, but I love leopard spots... What was really interesting was that the settled form of my daemon was an Ocelot, which is like a miniature leopard! How interesting, huh? It's like they almost know. His name is Callum, and I love him dearly.
2/17/2008 #4
Moiranne Rose

i know that daemons are supposed to be of different gender but i dont care! i have a FEMALE lynx (blackish red/like a fire) and she's called Moira Rose

she's really nice and helpful,but she likes screaming at me when i do things wrongly. She's a real perfectionist...sigh

well they say you daemon must complement you so she does!!!

haha

moiranne rose

4/18/2008 #5
yimie

Sequilaer. Settled velociraptor mongoliensis. Bawhaw.

4/20/2008 #6
Aislin Zerlina Alma

My daemons name is Koen and he settled in the form of a grey and black striped cat ( he is about the size of a beagle). I have only known him for around half a year, but I already know that he is solitary, blunt, easily agitated and likes to point out my faults. But he is also encouraging, kind, gentle and smart at the same time.

5/6/2008 #7
MudbloodAndAGoofball

i have meet my deamon and his name is Jhonathin(Jhon) and is kinda like a ferriet/ermin/rat thing but is really cute and i meet him when i started high school and he said he has and will always be there 4 me weither i know it or not ( =

7/9/2008 #8
londongrammar

I met my daemon recently,his name is Pelloneus,he is a Snow Leopard.He can get cross when he does'nt get what he want's but he is often quite calm,he completley understand's me as a person.

7/18/2008 . Edited 7/20/2008 #9
Elemarth

I'm still looking for mine. I think he must have settled since I'm 17, but then it's not like I've fallen in love or know what to do with my life yet. I think mine is probably some kind of bird. Hopefully a bird of prey. I like those. But not a too big one. My second choice would be something cat-like and cuddly.

11/22/2008 #10
Mikel Midnight

Mine's a black lion, rather unimaginatively named ... BlackLion (though sometimes he goes by Joshua). He's completely different from me actually ... very macho, wants to go out and get into bar fights, etc. He thinks my hobbies are silly and that I talk too much.

1/22/2009 #11
Jen and Kytalaimon

Hi! Here is all about my Daemon!

His Name: Kytalaimon

His Nicknames: Ky

His Settled Form: American pine marten

His Personality:Kytalaimon is a fairly serious daemon. Unlike a lot of souls I've seen, his is one of patience and stern disapproval. He's not a risk taker; instead, he's usually the one begging me to refrain from anything too outrageous. He's the one frightened of being caught, whereas I'm the one so curious I tend not to listen when I should. Ky is who reminds me that rules exist, because he has the capacity to remember and think of such things. Ky doesn't like to push the limits of things unless he feels that to follow along would be foolish. He doesn't like pointless or unfair rules, and if anyone's trying to suppress me, he's all for going full steam ahead. He just draws the line sooner than I would, which can often enough lead to confrontation and argument between us. He'll reluctantly go along, but he'll badger me about it every step of the way.

Ky is simply much more aware of the way the world works than I am. He's got the intuition I lack and shows more caution when going over a situation. He's my inner grownup, as opposed to my inner child. While he doesn't have experience on his side, he thinks more than I and will always remind me bitterly when I've gone and blabbed something I shouldn't have. He sees consequences and mistakes, which he doesn't hesitate to remind me of when I'm thinking about doing something that defies authority. Neither of us likes authority, but I'm much more direct than Ky. He's clever and usually tries to think of sneaky ways to do things, whereas I'm all about making some noise and causing disruption to prove a point. Above all, he's always trying to get me to exercise being cautious, though usually I don't stop to think that he's right until too late.

As far as humor goes, Kytalaimon doesn't really have a big sense of it. At most jokes, he'll roll his eyes and shake his head. He can be sarcastic, but that's a rarity in and of itself. He's very blunt and direct about things, when it comes to proving a point. His dry nature makes me a hard critic of comedy; while I'll laugh at most bathroom jokes, it usually takes a lot to stir anything out of me. If Ky doesn't think the joke is funny, it's just not funny. He's definitely a hard customer...I don't think I've ever heard him laugh. He does love to play, in contrast. Not all out play, but the little things. Rolling in the grass, bounding ahead and looking back to watch me catch up, those are his versions of play. When I'm immersed in my imagination, he likes to watch. We also share a great love for movies, which he always finds fascinating. He doesn't like music so much. That's more something I share a love for than he does. He's the nature buff, always loving it when we go for walks or when I'm out looking at birds and things. He loves the warmth of the sun in his fur, casting his body into glittering red-gold and vivid sunny black.

So yeah. And even though he has settled I still imagine him changing shape. I love my Ky!

4/13/2009 #12
Jen and Kytalaimon

P.S THE DAEMON PAGE RAWKS!

4/13/2009 #13
Jen and Kytalaimon

Hi! Jen and her Daemon Kytalaimon again. Ya know whats weird? The American Pine Marten started feeling not right. I also noticed that multiple members of the mustade family(Ferret,Marten,mink etc.) fit me. So my Daemon has settled as a hybrid of a European Mink,a polecat and a ferret. Here is the link to a picture of Ky: . If the link doesn't work copy and paste it into your web browser. I have known my Daemon for about 2 years now but I still don't know a lot. I know that he can be very stubborn sometimes and will stand up for what he believes in. I also know how he loves me unconditionally and irrevocably. I also know how he can get scared easily and how he finds little things amusing. And how he is quite sarcastic. Well yeah.

~Jen and Kytalaimon

4/16/2009 #14
Jen and Kytalaimon

Hi! Jen and her Daemon Kytalaimon again. Ya know whats weird? The American Pine Marten started feeling not right. I also noticed that multiple members of the mustade family(Ferret,Marten,mink etc.) fit me. So my Daemon has settled as a hybrid of a European Mink,a polecat and a ferret. Here is the link to a picture of Ky: . If the link doesn't work copy and paste it into your web browser. I have known my Daemon for about 2 years now but I still don't know a lot. I know that he can be very stubborn sometimes and will stand up for what he believes in. I also know how he loves me unconditionally and irrevocably. I also know how he can get scared easily and how he finds little things amusing. And how he is quite sarcastic. Well yeah.

~Jen and Kytalaimon

4/16/2009 #15
Writerdragon

Man, I've known Ardian for three years. He's an ocelot. He's so different than me: he's out-going, vain, a coward. XD He'll always look in the mirrior to groom himself

6/29/2009 #16
Kabby-Bellarke-Life

My daemon Lamarian hasn't settled yet. I don't know and I frankly don't care what he settles into. He can turn into tons of animals, but his favorite form is Lion. He is everything I am. I have known him, really known him, for two years. He always comforts me when I am upset in SOME way. He is my life and I would die for him. He has brown eyes, like me. He is also quite fun loving and serious too. He never yells at me when I do things wrong. He'll turn into a dragon when he is RRREEAALLYY mad, which is rare. He goes EVERYWHERE, and I do mean EVERYWHERE with me.

8/5/2009 . Edited 11/25/2009 #17
Kabby-Bellarke-Life

He is now sitting up as Lion, watching as I type this. We are home alone.

8/5/2009 #18
Tessa and Callum

I'm Tessa, the daemon's Kaylum. Yes, the username is wayway outdated, but that's alright, it doesn't really matter. Kaylum's unsettled, after around a year of false settledom as a lynx. He enjoys being a panther, redtailed hawk and other cats and such. Just on here for awhile since TDF is down :(

10/21/2009 #19
Kabby-Bellarke-Life

oh.

10/21/2009 #20
Elkantar

I did a quiz on the internet, not the one on the site and apparently mine would be a Arctic Fox. How cute, and his name would be Fallo because I like that name

12/15/2009 #21
ImagingThings

I've really no idea what my dæmon would be... maybe a cat... I do think I'm a lot like Will...

12/19/2009 #22
Jen and Kytalaimon

Hi again! I just want to let you all know Ky is back to being unsettled. Hei loves it though,and I must admit,it's a lot more fun then being settled. And know I know a lot more about Ky XD But...I have this HUGE epic post that has Ky's personality(not the one I already posted) and yeah. But I won't post it here. Ky is loving,caring,protective,encouraging,a little sarcastic,comforting, truthful,serious and can be funny. Also hei likes movies, music, the color red, snow, faith, God, Christmas and Christmas Holidays. Well that's all folks!

3 Jen and Ky 3

12/21/2009 #23
Jen and Kytalaimon

Hey,aren't you TwilightAdict247 on Youtube? Ky goes everywhere with me,too =) I am glad you love your Lamarian so much. And Ky turns into a fox when hei's mad and paces around with his teeth bared and tail pointing up-right. Ky has black eyes =)

-Jen and Ky

12/21/2009 #24
Kabby-Bellarke-Life

Yes, that's me. I love him dearly. Laamrian turns into a dragon when hei's mad. A huge pitch black dragon with blood red eyes.

12/21/2009 #25
Jen and Kytalaimon

Wow. Cool. Larmarian sounds fierce in his dragon form.

12/21/2009 #26
Kabby-Bellarke-Life

Oh, hei is! If I weasn't P'ed off when hei's in that form, i'd be terrified of him. Right now hei's on my shoulder as a red-eyed green tree frog. And it's LA-Marian, not LAR-marian.

12/21/2009 . Edited 12/21/2009 #27
Jen and Kytalaimon

Lauren: I am Jen's friend and my Daemon is Blacky and he is a black cat. :] =) ;] :] :)

Jen: Yeah :) She is my pal and her name is Lauren. I just let her type her Daemon's name and form :) ;] :] =)

12/21/2009 #28
Mikel Midnight

Hah, he's not a daemon but I do have an inner child / kitten named blackity.

12/21/2009 #29
Jen and Kytalaimon

Just because it has the name Blacky and it's a black cat doesn't mean it's not a Daemon. Daemons come in all shapes and sizes,you know.

12/22/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Divine Contemplation
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member