The Brotherhood
Join the Brotherhood and combat the evils of the world!. . Or talk about your fanfics, ideas, gush about Van Helsing of course or simply roleplay with the gang.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
vamplady101

And so it continues. . . . . . .

4/12/2009 #1
SpeedDemon315

(Oh, Sapph, I'm playing as Lexa and Kaja now but let me know when you want to assume control over them. We can always debreif you in what has been happening in each rpgs so far.)

/Lexa/

“Oh it’s all right,” I said while pretending to tug my finger awhile, “Most children do this, he’ll get out of the habit.” I then peered down at Keiran and playfully shook my other free pointer finger at him.

“But my finger isn’t food, you little imp,” I teased him, “Nope, it’s not tasty at all.”

/Gabriele/

“Ooof!” I grunted out as I came crashing down on Arnaud and branches slashed and whipped at my face. Curses littered my head and I vowed if I ever saw Vaine again, I would kick him an arse-kicking like he never seen before.

“Arnaud,” I cried as we were momentarily stuck in the tree, “are you okay? Did you break anything?”

/Kaja/

“But why?” I mused out load, tearing out another vampire’s throat and licked my lips when as blood was sprayed on it, “Why, all of a sudden, as he returned when he knows you all will jump at the chance to butcher him?”

4/13/2009 #2
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

Keiran giggled when Lexa shook her finger at him, and he let go of her other finger. I kissed his little head. "Atta boy."

I looked up at Lexa. "Oh, Lexa, I have a question for you..."

4/13/2009 #3
vamplady101

/Arnaud/

"It isn't to be concerned," I said tearsely as I tried to gain my bearings--I hitched my arm more steadily around her back and heaved us over against the body of the tree. I flattened my back against it, trying to catch my breath, Gabriele crumpled on my chest--also gaining her sense of place.

"What've you--any broken bones?" I asked monotonously, my voice seemed dark but not hollow.

/Jack/

"He enjoys the chase." I spat emptying another round into two approaching vampires.

Ramola tore them apart, appearing and disappearing so fast I hadn't the steady eyes to see where she was from one moment to the next. When she had finished with them, she materialized before us, light in her eyes with the battle.

"Vaine's like a cockroach--no matter how many times you beat him down, he always manages to come back. . "

Zenevieva fell into us, a vampire snarling on approach. Velkan caught him from behind and staked him with a wild cry. Zenevieva got to her feet, Velkan helping her up.

She looked at us, anger in her face, "Something tells me Vaine was one of the four to raise him up. . or so Arnaud let on. ."

4/13/2009 #4
SpeedDemon315

(Okay, since Sapph is ready to take Lexa back, I'll let her respond to your post, Rora.)

/Gabriele/

I breathed in and out, trying to collect my bearings as Arnaud spoke. At his question about any broken bones, I shook my head, replying, “No, I’m good—or least, I believe I am.” I peered over the branches and the viridian, firm turf underneath us. “Ready to head down?”

/Kaja/

“One of the four…” I repeated, my eyebrow knitting together in concentration, “Who would be the other three? And who did those three and Vaine exactly ‘raise up’?” Suddenly, a new thought dawned on me. “Are you referring to Dracula?”

4/13/2009 #5
Celtic Aurora

(*nods* All right-oh, when did you want to bring in Geert and Hedda, like we had mentioned? Nikki could greet them at the front desk whenever you're ready to bring them in...)

4/13/2009 #6
SpeedDemon315

(Okay, sounds good. Bringing them in!)

/Geert/

“Geert, how can you blame me for mistaking the turn? The bloody sign was all crooked and it looked like it was pointing left!” Hedda, my wife demurred as we treaded up the small but decent tavern that Egil mentioned he, Catherine, and Sigrid were staying at.

“Well, we did have a map,” I drawled out, my lips tugging upward into a devilish grin.

“Like you can read squat of maps!” retorted my wife, huffing as she shook her head, “And besides, I wanted to pull over and ask directions but you refused to do so! What is it with men and maps?”

“What is it with women and asking directions?” I countered, laughing silently in my head as she playfully whacked me in the head.

4/13/2009 #7
Celtic Aurora

(God, I love those two...)

/Nickelia/

"Come on, Aliria, please, calm down..." I pleaded gently, rubbing her back as she wailed. I had a feeling she was hungry and wanted blood, but I was in the middle of my shift. I couldn't feed her, not in front of half the tavern. They'd run me out.

I heard voices coming through the door, and after making sure Lukas was still occupied in the small cradle I'd brought down for the both of them to share while I worked, I moved back to my spot at the front desk, to face the couple before me, which consisted of a blonde woman and a dark-haired gentleman, both a little bit older but still seemingly in the prime of life.

"Good afternoon," I greeted, forced to speak up over Aliria's cries.

4/13/2009 #8
SpeedDemon315

(Hehe, me too. They're so hilarious to write.)

/Geert/

“Good afternoon,” I answered gruffly and Hedda chimed in with a more musical greeting than mine.

“Hello there. We don’t mean to trouble you but does a Catherine Van Helsing, Egil and Sigrid Swenhaugen hold residence here?” she asked, a congenial smile on her face despite the atmosphere was permeated with the wailings of infant.

4/14/2009 #9
vamplady101

/Arnaud/

I nodded and stood up, balancing on the tree branch, she stood beside me, we turned to climb down when suddenly I felt the branch thump. I looked over my shoulder, seeing a vampire staring into my face.

"Look lively," I hissed turning on my heel and drawing my sword.

/Zenevieva/

I nodded, Velkan said, "Yes."

"Arnaud was in the process of finding out who the four were when he heard about Alena." I explained to Kaja.

"Well, we at least know Vaine was one of them." Jack said to Kaja, "I'm gonna gut that bastard like hog."

"Why he raised Dracula from the dead--that's what I wanna know. . anyone got any conjecture?" I asked scowering our surroundings for more enemies.

4/14/2009 #10
Celtic Aurora

/Nickelia/

I nodded. "Top of the stairs, should be the fifth room down on the left...have they been expecting you, or were you planning on surprising them?"

4/14/2009 #11
SpeedDemon315

/Gabriele/

“Already got that, thanks,” I retorted back, grabbing one of his spare pistols and cocking it before firing on the vampire. The bullet embedded itself into his shoulder and anguish cry broke free from his mouth and the branches shook tumultuously so much that I felt Arnaud seize me so I wouldn’t fall out.

/Kaja/

“Perhaps he and accomplices are planning something and they needed Dracula to accomplish their scheme,” I suggest, copying Zenevieva’s actions and surveying the surroundings around us.

/Geert/

Hedda grinned impishly at the young woman, placing her finger to her lips while saying, “A surprise, savne.” The baby continued to cry and a look of concern awash my wife.

“Is something wrong with the child?” she asked.

4/14/2009 #12
Celtic Aurora

/Nickelia/

"No, she's just hungry," I assured the woman, still rubbing Aliria's back gently to soothe her cries. "I can't get a moment off to feed her, though...Aliria, it's going to be okay...honey, please, stop crying..."

4/14/2009 #13
SpeedDemon315

/Geert/

“Do you want me to help you? I can hold your position until you’re down feeding her,” offered Hedda, her natural maternal instincts kicking in as she went in the back to assist the young woman. “By the way, what’s your name, savne?”

4/14/2009 #14
Celtic Aurora

/Nickelia/

"My name is Nickelia," I introduced myself. "And would you please do that? I just need five minutes or so, just to feed her and calm her down. And maybe check on Lukas while I'm at it...Thank you so much, ma'am..."

4/14/2009 #15
SpeedDemon315

/Geert/

“Of course,” Hedda replied genially, her features pressed delicately into a soft, motherly expression, “I have raised kids of my own so I know what it’s like, being a mother. Go to your daughter, I’m sure she needs the warmth of her mother.”

I smiled to myself at I watched the exchange unfold before my eyes. My wife maybe a firm, formidable warrior and ruthless politician but she had a tender heart she mostly wore up her sleeve.

4/15/2009 #16
vamplady101

/Arnaud/

Faster than I had anticipated, Gabriele retrieved my pistol and set gun fire tearing into the Vampire's chest--he hissed, let out a wild, pained cry that shook the branches. I leveled my sword to him, trying to map out the three strikes I would need to take him down, when he lunged at me.

"Sh.it." I mustered stepping back as he flew at us, and hooking my arm around Gabriele, I lept, plunging my sword into the trunk. The vampire, lunged across, sinking his nails into the tree trunk.

"Hold on!" I warned Gabriele, sending my foot up and into his face swiftly before regaining my balance.

/Zenevieva/

"Hmm," I said watching the darkness for movement, "I'd never thought of that. . you're right. .that is very plausible. ."

"Vaine would be enough of a dumb shi.t to do it, thats for damn certain." Jack added thumbing more rounds into his colt.

"Vaine may be many things--but dumb he is not. . .he's after something." Velkan said, "Why would he raise one of the most powerful vampires--certainly not for charity. Vaine wouldn't be in control in this scenario, but he has to always be in control--what is it we don't know?"

I shrugged, then hearing a movement in the darkness--I took no chances and sent my blade flying, whizzing past Kaja's head and into the darkness where it met flesh, and sounded with a cry. The vampire staggered out, falling into dust.

"Looks like we've got another wave coming. . " I said retrieving my blade.

4/15/2009 #17
Celtic Aurora

/Nickelia/

I could have kissed her, this woman. I thanked her one last time, scooped Lukas up, and quickly scurried into the small room under the stairs I had moved into when I'd taken the job. Lukas seemed content, but Aliria was nearly screaming by now. I sliced open a small spot of my wrist and let her feed. Instantly, her cries were silenced and she started sucking contentedly. After feeding her for several minutes, I pulled away. She settled contentedly in my arms as I gathered Lukas and started back out to the front.

"Much better now," I cooed to her.

4/15/2009 #18
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Radovan/

"There's my beautiful girls and my handsome boy," -I said, entering the presence of my love and our two darlings. I planted a kiss on Nikki's cheek.-

4/15/2009 #19
Celtic Aurora

/Nickelia/

I smiled when Rad kissed my cheek. A week or so back, I had decided that Enrique could go to Hell for all I cared. I loved Rad, and I wanted him to be there for his son and daughter. I smiled and let my head rest against his chest for a moment or two.

"Could you take Aliria and Lukas for a few hours...at least, until my shift ends?" I asked him. "It's hard to run the desk and take care of babies at the same time..."

/Catherine/

"Lexa?" I asked her. "Can I ask you something?"

4/15/2009 #20
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Radovan/

"Of course, love." -I noticed a tiny bitemark in her arm.- "I see Alee got to you. Perhaps I will take them hunting...?" -I mused, hoping for approval.-

/Lexa/

"Of course, Catherine! You don't have to ask to ask!"

4/15/2009 #21
Celtic Aurora

/Nickelia/

"I had to feed her, she was fussing up a storm. But you can take them hunting, just be careful. You know they're still so little..."

/Catherine/

"If, God forbid, the worst should happen to Egil and I both, I want you to be Keiran's godmother. I need someone I can trust, and I know I can trust you. Besides..." I looked down, to find Keiran reaching out and trying to grab at Lexa's bright red hair. "He likes you, look..."

4/15/2009 #22
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

(i g2g, but i'll be back later most likely.)

/Rad/

"Alright. We won't go too far." -I took my children in my arms and with a quick goodbye kiss, strode into the sunlight.-

/Lexa/

-I felt tears prickle the back of my eyes.-

"Catherine, don't talk like that. You two will be fine." -I said.- "But if it means that much to you...I will. I am quite honored." -I said, wincing as Keiran pulled my hair and began sucking on the fistful he had.-

4/15/2009 #23
Celtic Aurora

/Nickelia/

I smiled as he left, then returned to the front desk. "Sorry about that," I apologized to the woman who had temporarily filled my post.

/Catherine/

"Ah, ah, Keiran, don't pull Lexa's hair," I warned him gently, pulling him away. "Sorry, Lexa...I had no idea he'd be so curious, even though he's barely out of the womb..."

4/15/2009 #24
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lexa/

-I chuckled.-

"Just like his mama," -I said.- "I think he'll get along splendidly with Noah, don't you?"

4/15/2009 #25
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

I nodded. "I think he will-what do you think, little guy?"

Keiran clapped his little hands together, giggling and cooing. I smiled to him. "I thought you would like that-I think you and Noah would get along just fine..."

4/15/2009 #26
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lexa/

"Oh, Cathy, you're so lucky. You've got a wonderful lover, a beautiful son...what more could you ask for?" -I smiled.-

4/15/2009 #27
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

I sighed, looking down at Keiran's cherubic face-no matter what Zenevieva said, I couldn't help but see some of his father in him. I loved him no less for it, but it reminded me of the task at hand.

"There's only one more thing I could ask for..." I admitted quietly. "Dracula's death-not only for Keiran's safety, but because of what he's done to everyone...to Gabriele, to Gabriel, to Velkan and Zenevieva...everyone."

4/15/2009 #28
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lexa/

-I put an arm around her shoulders.-

"It shall come. As long as I'm alive, it is my sworn duty to rid the world of his evil."

4/15/2009 #29
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

I looked up, smiling to her. "I know, Lexa. I know..."

4/15/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: vamplady101 Celtic Aurora, SpeedDemon315
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member