The Brotherhood
Join the Brotherhood and combat the evils of the world!. . Or talk about your fanfics, ideas, gush about Van Helsing of course or simply roleplay with the gang.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Celtic Aurora

/Livia/

"Ooooh! Das so pwetty!"

/Alexsei/

"And I will be right beside you, tearing them apart as well."

12/25/2010 #4,681
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"I'm glad you think so. We still don't have a boy name, but I hope we don't need one."

/Nicolai/

"Alright. Let's find Egil. Can you pick up a scent? Well, any scent?"

12/25/2010 #4,682
Celtic Aurora

/Livia/

"You still gonna pick out a boy name, just in case?"

/Alexsei/

"Not as well in this form," I remarked. "I'm going to have to shift."

12/25/2010 #4,683
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"Probably. Is there a name you like?" -I asked with a grin.-

/Nicolai/

-I nodded.-

"I've never had any trouble around werewolves, so I don't expect any trouble."

12/25/2010 #4,684
Celtic Aurora

/Livia/

"Ummmm...I dunno!"

/Alexsei/

"All right." I peeled off my shirt. "Not to be awkward or anything of that sort, I just would prefer not to ruin my clothes when I shift."

12/25/2010 #4,685
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"Well if you think of anything, let me know!"

/Nicolai/

-I inclined my head.-

"Not at all. We're all friends here."

12/25/2010 #4,686
Celtic Aurora

/Livia/

"I will!"

/Alexsei/

"Well, er...if you wouldn't mind turning away for a second, I need to, erm...take off my trousers. These are a nicer pair and I'd like to keep them intact..."

12/25/2010 #4,687
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"Good girl. Now go find your brother and Noah and Fiya!" -I smiled.-

/Nicolai/

-I smiled a little and turned my back.-

12/25/2010 #4,688
Celtic Aurora

/Livia/

"Okay! You come too?"

/Alexsei/

As soon as he turned his back, I stripped off my pants and transformed. Once I had shifted, I gave a short bark, letting him know he could turn around.

12/25/2010 #4,689
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"Alright, I'll come with you."

/Nicolai/

-I turned around to see a large wolf standing in Alexsei's place.-

"You make a handsome wolf. No wonder my daughter is so taken with you."

12/25/2010 #4,690
Celtic Aurora

/Livia/

"Yay! Itsa 'venture!"

/Alexsei/

I couldn't thank him in this form, so I nodded instead, before putting my nose to the ground to try to sniff out Egil, Lexa, or Andreas.

12/25/2010 #4,691
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"It certainly is," -I smiled, leading her out of the room.-

/Nicolai/

-I followed him as he searched for a scent.-

12/25/2010 #4,692
Celtic Aurora

/Livia/

"I tink he's wif the Destlers. They this way!"

/Alexsei/

I found many scents, but they were all those of the animals of the forest, nothing remarkable. But finally, after fifteen long minutes, I latched onto a scent, one that was a blend of many, many animals, some of which I couldn't even put a name to the scent, and it was all mixed with the smell of humanity, of a human.

It had to be Egil.

It was old--about three weeks old, in fact. But it was a scent. And it seemed to continue, heading down the road right into Vaseria. I gave a low growl, before following the scent towards the town.

12/25/2010 #4,693
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"Alright - lead the way, sweet girl!"

/Nicolai/

"Town? Why would he be there?" -I asked, following Alexsei.-

12/25/2010 #4,694
Celtic Aurora

/Livia/

I leaded her up the stairs, and I found the Destlers' room. The door was open, and there was Dante!

"Dante!"

"Livie?" He looked up and sawed Auntie Andie, too. "Auntie Andie! Hi!"

/Alexsei/

I shrugged my shoulders, before continuing to follow the scent, towards the town. I didn't want to go there, not with the stories I'd heard from Morfran and Alexandra about their paranoid new leader, but if Egil was there, it looked like Nicolai and I were headed to Vaseria.

12/25/2010 #4,695
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"Hello Dante," -I smiled to my nephew-to-be. Have you seen Noah and Sofiya?"

/Nicolai/

-As we grew closer to the town, I recognized it a little.-

"That's Vaseria...I passed through there on my way to your house a month ago. I couldn't stay more than a few hours, though - they've got a very...eccentric leader...and a strict policy on the methods of dealing with creatures like us."

12/25/2010 #4,696
Celtic Aurora

/Dante/

"Yeah! They're with Mr. Rad and Mrs. Nikki!" I got up and ran over to Aunt Andie. "Come with me!"

/Alexsei/

We were near the town's outskirts now, so I shifted back, quickly yanking my shirt over my head to provide a bit of decency. I had carried my clothes with me, thankfully.

"More than eccentric," I commented darkly. "You haven't met my niece, Alexandra, have you?"

12/25/2010 #4,697
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"Alright!" -I chuckled.- "Where do you two find all this energy?"

/Nicolai/

"I've seen her in passing, but I don't believe we were ever formally introduced. Why?"

12/25/2010 #4,698
Celtic Aurora

/Dante/

"Well, I sleep lots and lots, cause it'll make me big and strong like Papa!" I telled her. "But that doesn't always work, cause Mama sleeps lots and lots but she's still tired lots! She says it's cause the baby makes her tired."

/Alexsei/

"About a month and a half ago, while she and her husband were passing through Vaseria looking for their daughter, they encountered Savas, the leader of Vaseria. He tested them by pressing a silver coin against their foreheads, arrested them, had them imprisoned, and then proceeded to take them to the sacrifice poles and leave them there for the vampires we're after to kill and eat. Next time you're in close contact with Alexandra, take a look at her forehead. There's still a scar there from where she was burned with the silver coin."

12/25/2010 #4,699
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"That is true - babies do make you tired," -I sighed with a smile.-

/Nicolai/

-I shook my head in disgust.-

"Creatures like me deserve that - not you and your kin. The sick bastard...I understand that fear is born from misunderstanding, but if all these people know are the senseless killers like myself...as awful as it is, part of me understands their point of view. That doesn't mean I agree, by any means."

12/25/2010 #4,700
Celtic Aurora

/Dante/

"Is you tired, Auntie Andie?"

/Alexsei/

"I understand what you're saying," I replied. "And it's nothing that Alexandra and I haven't seen before, not only as werewolves, but as humans as well. We both grew up during the sixteenth century. They were just as suspicious of werewolves then as they are now. But it was the fact that he accosted them, instead of merely leaving them to go about their business, and when he had them apprehended, he didn't even give them a chance to explain." I gave a bitter smile. "Also, at that time--though she was the only one who knew it--Alexandra was pregnant. The baby appears to be absolutely fine, but I still worry what her time in the dungeons might have done."

12/25/2010 #4,701
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"A little bit, love. Just a little."

/Nicolai/

"Well, God willing, the child will be born happy and healthy. And we can give this Savas hell to pay whether or not the child survives."

12/25/2010 #4,702
SpeedDemon315

/Morfran/

"As do I. I wish there was something we could do to halt the pain altogether and banish Livie's fears for good." Livia never was really afraid of the dark but ever since her abduction, she was now. She was convinced she'd be taken away from us and be thrown back into that "scary room with Kaspie" as she called it.

/Savas/

"Now, such matters require privacy," I answered swiftly, eyeing her carefully, down from her pasty white skin, hard brown eyes, and to her luxurious jet black hair. She was quite attractive, for a vampire. "I might be willing to divulge such information in my quarters...for a price."

/Sigrid/

I was in the middle of avoiding Evander (the reason why was nobody's business) when I ran into Aunt Cathy.

"Aunt Cathy!" I exclaimed, first relieved to see her and then worried when I didn't see Uncle Egil with her. It had been a month since I last saw him. "Uncle Egil isn't back yet, is he?" I remarked, concerned interlaced with my voice.

/Ruthvard/

"Anything for my darling gingersnap," I replied as I lead her down the halls, towards Andreas's cell. Even though I didn't want to take her to him, warming up to Lexa was the best way for me to get into her good books and hopefully, win her to my side as my bride. After all, she was having my child so it was time to settle down now.

12/25/2010 #4,703
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lexa/

-I sniffed back tears as he led me down to the cells where he was keeping Andreas. We reached the dark, musty cells and I heard the sound of silver chains rattling.-

"Lexa? Lexa, love, is that you?" -I heard my husband call weakly. I wanted so badly to rush over to him and set him free, but I knew I had to restrain myself.-

12/25/2010 #4,704
Celtic Aurora

/Dante/

"Awww, I'm sorry!"

"Me too!" Livie said.

/Alexsei/

"I fully intend to give him all kinds of unholy Hell. But first, we need to find Egil."

/Alexandra/

"I wish we could, too." I sighed. "I can't think of anything, though. I mean, we've tried a lot of things to try to absolve these fears of hers, but nothing seems to be working. And I hate seeing her like this. I feel like I've let her down, Morfran."

/Alana/

"Oh, really?" I lowered my hood--he wasn't being very obvious about it, but he was enticed by my appearance. I could feel it in my bones. So I lowered my hood to fully use every charm I had to ensnare him. Men were simple. A pretty enough face and they would divulge everything. "Might we negotiate this price in private?"

/Catherine/

I shook my head. "No, he's not. I'm going out with Alexsei and Nicolai to look for him--I'll be back before dawn. I hate to bother you, but can you look after your cousins?"

12/25/2010 #4,705
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"It's alright. It's not your fault. It's your uncle's," -I said with a little chuckle.- "This baby is growing fast."

/Nicolai/

"Yes. If you like, I can go into the town on my own. It would seem they're better at sniffing out wolves than bats. And I've already been through there, so it won't be quite as suspicious."

12/25/2010 #4,706
Celtic Aurora

/Dante/

"Is it kicking yet? Livia kicked a lot when she was in Mama's tummy!"

/Alexsei/

"I'm going in with you," I informed him. "So long as there's no close encounters with silver, I'll be fine."

12/25/2010 #4,707
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"Not quite yet, but soon, I'm sure. Once it does, I promise you'll be one of the first people to know."

/Nicolai/

"Alright, but the second my hair stands on end, I'm getting you out of there."

12/25/2010 #4,708
Celtic Aurora

/Dante/

"Yay! And can I feel it when the baby starts kickin, like Mama let me do with Livie?"

"Can I too?!" Livie asked.

/Alexsei/

"All right. Sounds fair to me."

12/25/2010 #4,709
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"Of course you can! And you can talk to it and tell it stories so that it will know your voice when it's born!"

/Nicolai/

-I nodded.-

"Let's go. We're almost there and it's barely midnight. The earlier we can get in and out, the less suspicious we'll be."

12/25/2010 #4,710
« Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: vamplady101 Celtic Aurora, SpeedDemon315
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member