The Brotherhood
Join the Brotherhood and combat the evils of the world!. . Or talk about your fanfics, ideas, gush about Van Helsing of course or simply roleplay with the gang.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Nicolai/

"Alexsei, run ahead and tell him we'll need water and bandages. We'll be along as quickly as we can."

1/28/2011 #4,981
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

I nodded, hurrying ahead until I saw Danut's hut. When I made it to the door, I started knocking on it.

"Danut? It's Alexsei. Nicolai sent me ahead with a request..."

1/28/2011 #4,982
Trinity Le Faye

/Moira/

"Crystal..." I said vaguely.

/Kal-El/

Feeling myself crucified against wall with unbreakable chains digging deep into my flesh. My heart sunk knowing how my little siblings Will and Gabby must be missing me terribly and my heart also was swollen from the images that engulfed my thoughts. I moaned her name loudly; "Wynter." silent tears reached me again but my sobs I hoped wouldn't go unnoticed.

/Satine/

Where are you? I can feel your near Rolf

/Addison/

I awaited the return of the man who was Van Helsing while I waited I tired to practice some magic; to make the fireplace feel more heat.

1/28/2011 #4,983
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Danut/

I hobbled over to to door and opened it.

"Come in, come in. Find your friend?"

1/28/2011 #4,984
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

"We did, and managed to release him, too. He's in pretty bad shape, though--not to mention, both Nicolai and Egil's wife, Catherine, burned their hands when trying to set him free. Silver chains...do you have any bandages? And some water?"

1/28/2011 #4,985
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Danut/

"Yes, yes," I mumbled, going to the cabinet. "Water pump's out back with a bucket. I'll get bandages."

1/28/2011 #4,986
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

I made my way out to the back, and began to fill the bucket at the water pump.

1/28/2011 #4,987
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Danut/

I took out the bandages and set them out on the counter for Alexsei when he returned.

1/28/2011 #4,988
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

Once I had filled the bucket, I made my way back inside, making sure not to spill a drop. I saw that Danut had placed the bandages on the counter.

"Thank you."

1/28/2011 #4,989
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Danut/

"Oh shush. You need the help. Don't thank me."

1/28/2011 #4,990
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

I still appreciate you helping us out."

1/28/2011 #4,991
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Danut/

"Well there's no need to thank me."

1/28/2011 #4,992
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

"Oh, come on. Humor the wolf here, please?"

1/28/2011 #4,993
SpeedDemon315

/Morfran/

I twitched at her response but still, a regaled grin broke out on my features. "Alexandra, you're pressing your naked body up against me. How can I not be happy about that?"

/Savas/

Damn...she's every bit of a seducer that I believed her to be. But what the hell, she's fucking gorgeous.

"Nice undergarments," I commented thickly, my voice teeming with almost uncontrollable lust, "They very...enticing."

/Ruthvard/

"Good," I asnwered firmly, studying her carefully, "I would hate to have anything ruin the bond we share, Moira." I ran my lips down her throat, hoping to her appease her.

/Rolf/

We're out of the prison, follow my voice and I will guide you to us!

1/28/2011 #4,994
Celtic Aurora

/Alexandra/

"I figured as much." I wriggled against him slightly, to tease him.

/Alana/

"Why, thank you." I offered him a sultry smile, before pressing myself against him, draping my arms around his neck. "Care to help me take them off, Savas?"

1/28/2011 #4,995
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lexa/

I wiped my mouth with a cloth and tried to clean up the sick all over the floor, but I didn't last more than a minute before feeling the urge to throw up again. I stopped and trudged over to the door, sitting down and leaning my back against it.

Ruthvard...

/Danut/

"You're welcome," I said finally. "Anything else you need?"

1/29/2011 #4,996
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

"So, we should be fine..."

"Are we there yet?" I heard from not too far beyond the door. I peered out the window, seeing the odd silhouette of Egil, supported by Nicolai and Catherine, heading this way. I left the window, opening the door to let them in.

"In here. Quickly."

1/29/2011 #4,997
Trinity Le Faye

/Satine/

My love we needn't be in such haste. I suddenly felt pain gripping at me but it wasn't my pain I felt. Was it my brother's no, no it felt more maternal. I shuddered in horror as my mind went black and played my son's fear and despondency. The man before me was my son but he was older much older and he, himself was getting married. Driven by madness caused by my demon he killed everyone in his sight including his bride, and two others. The Two though maimed and murdered brutally were Izabella and Cedric Dracula. The bride must have been their daughter. I felt myself come back from the vision. I sobbed silently and ran to find Rolf's voice.

/Moira/

I smiled deeply.

1/29/2011 #4,998
SpeedDemon315

/Morfran/

"Alexandra..." I warned hoarsely, feeling my erection rise and harden even more, "Keep that up and this massage will end before you know it and you might find yourself being flipped over on your back."

/Savas/

"With pleasure," I replied, slipping a few fingers underneath the lacy strap and pushed it off her shoulder so I could plant a fervent kiss there.

/Ruthvard/

I heard Lexa's thoughts and knew I couldn't leave her by herself any longer. "I'll be back, Moira. We can finish this later." I kissed her neck salaciously and headed back to Lexa's chambers. Something was wrong and I had a bad feeling about Lexa's desperate attempt to summon me.

/Rolf/

While we were helping Egil out, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, Satine came running towards us. Tears leaked out of her eyes and sorrow and tear was etched on her face. She collapsed into my arms and I held her tightly.

"Satine? What's wrong?"

1/29/2011 #4,999
Celtic Aurora

/Alexandra/

"You say that as though it's a threat," I remarked saucily, glancing over my shoulder at him. "But what if I like the sound of that?"

/Alana/

I gave a soft sigh as Savas planted a heated kiss on my shoulder, his lips warm against my skin--a warmth I hadn't felt in years. I hadn't taken a human lover in ages, and I forgot just how warm their skin could be.

"Mmm...Savas..."

1/29/2011 #5,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167
Forum Moderators: vamplady101 Celtic Aurora, SpeedDemon315
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member