The Brotherhood
Join the Brotherhood and combat the evils of the world!. . Or talk about your fanfics, ideas, gush about Van Helsing of course or simply roleplay with the gang.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Celtic Aurora

Yay new roleplay!

Setting: Petrograd, Russia-1917

7/30/2009 #1
SpeedDemon315

(All right, here goes nothing!)

/Bronwyn/

With a sigh, I crossed my arms after craning my neck so I could see further from the window. Oteu and Mama said our great Uncle Egil and Aunt Illenka would be here, along with our cousins, Milla, Markku, and Vigdìs. They told us in a letter they managed to find them during their travels and brought everyone back together so they could visit us here in Petrograd.

“Are they here yet?” drifted in Ephidel’s voice. Shaking my head, I turned around to see my brother leaning against the doorframe, an impatient look on his face.

“They should be here soon,” I assured him, “You know how awful great-grandma and great-grandpa are with directions. And David could be stalling them by flirting with some maid or something.”

Ephidel cracked up a grin as he walked towards me, peeking out the window for a glimpse of them. “Can’t say I blame him.”

7/30/2009 #2
vamplady101

/Illenka/

"Hedda! Geert! I've found it!" I called over the din of the street--brusque paces followed and out emerged the tall statured, stony expressioned figure of my husband.

"Egil, I've found it--we got the roads mixed up--its Pelshvik Road, not, Pelshvik National...here it is.." I looked up at the fine, almost menacingly beautiful building that lay before us and made a sturdy knock with my leather gloved hand.

7/30/2009 #3
SpeedDemon315

/Egil/

I shook my head, wondering why my parents even bothered trying to learn how to follow directions, it just made the process worse.

"Thank God," I murmured to my wife, "With luck, my parents' teasing bickering can cease."

"I heard that, Egil!" called out my mother, getting help from Father with the luggage. Before I could reply, the door opened and I was face-to-face with my darling niece Sigrid.

"Hello, Uncle Egil and Aunt Illenka," she greeted, her azure eyes sparkling with unbound joy. It was evident she had been waiting at the door for arrival, it had been years since we last saw each other.

"Hey there to you as well," I answered as she moved to hug us both. I smiled, she certainly was happy with her family and Konstantin.

7/30/2009 #4
vamplady101

/Illenka/

"You look stunning, Sigrid--that dress compliments you quite well." I said softly receiving her hug warmly.

"Aunt!" Markku cried out lightly giving her a sweet hug and peck on the cheek--he had been calling her that since he was but a little one pulling on her skirts around the house. "I see you've got a new house--Mila told me it was humungous."

"Hurry Markku help your grandparents with the luggage." I told him swiftly and he nodded pulling a large suitcase out of Hedda's hands evoking a sharp cry for she was always so obdurate about doing things by herself. But he smiled and gave her a swift kiss, silencing all manner of argument as he took her bags past Sigrid and up the stairs.

7/30/2009 #5
Celtic Aurora

/Ruxandra/

"Hello, Sigrid!" I called from the back, stretching slightly so she could hopefully see me over Uncle Egil. "Don't suppose you remember me, do you, I haven't seen you in ages!"

Indeed, I hadn't seen her probably since I was about seven. Maybe younger. And yet, hilariously enough, now, we were living in the same city!

7/30/2009 #6
SpeedDemon315

/Sigrid/

“Thank you, Aunt Illenka,” I replied, opening the door wider for them so everyone could enter my home easier and quicker. I smoothed out the skirt to my olive green gown before gliding and then was greeted by none other than Ruxandra Dunklestein, peeking out from the crowd of faces.

"Hello, Sigrid! Don't suppose you remember me, do you, I haven't seen you in ages!"

Opening my arms out to her, I nodded and replied, “Lord, you’re right. It’s good to see you! I heard you were rooming with Milla and another friend of hers.” I noticed Ruxandra’s younger sister, Valeska, and Rolf and Nickelia weren’t around. “How are your sister and parents?”

/Bronwyn/

Distant voices echoed in my ears and together, Ephidel and I raced down the stairs just in time to see our kinsmen flood the foyer.

“Uncle Egil! Aunt Illenka!” I called out, cutting off the great in their name because frankly, it gets tiring just calling them that all the time. Plus, Egil told us to supplant the great, he said it made him feel older than he really was.

“And hello, Milla, Markku, Vigdìs, and everyone else!” finished Ephidel, moving on over to Markku and assisting him with the luggage.

7/30/2009 #7
Celtic Aurora

/Ruxandra/

"They're doing good-Valeska still misses me a lot, and I miss her a lot, but I make it a habit to visit often." I embraced Sigrid. "How are you?"

7/30/2009 #8
vamplady101

/Illenka/

"Lord, Ephidel--you've grown a pace! Look at you!" I said appraising him with a light smile. "Where is your other brothers and sister?" I queried him about Callum and his half brother and sister, Oscar and Tatiana--Sigrid's children with Konstantin.

/Mila/

"The roads could not have been more crowded!" Katarina declared gliding through the enterance of Sigrid's new up-town home, they had almost the entire building and the corner with the entire first floor as a flat in addition.

I could see mother and father ahead, little tow-headed Vigdis lingering next to father as Markku sprinted up the stairs with Ephidel holding the luggage, revealing my near-family-member, Ruxandra.

"Ruxie, sorry we couldn't meet you at the flat but I was picking Katarina up from the royal opera and there was an ox-cart over turned on the road--the hackney was going at the pace of a snail." I declared steadily, smiling when my father and mother turned around.

"Mama, Papa!" I had not seen them in so long, I kissed them both before greeting my Aunt Sigrid, and of course my cousins.

/Markku/

"I hope you don't mind us staying here with you--Vigdis and I'd room with Mila if she had any space--apparently she, Ruxandra and Katarina live in a match box.

7/30/2009 #9
Celtic Aurora

/Ruxandra/

"No trouble-I simply followed your parents here when they showed up at the flat," I told Mila, brushing stray locks of hair back behind my ears. Now that we were in the privacy of Sigrid's home, I had no need to hide my pointed ears.

7/30/2009 #10
vamplady101

/Mila/

"You're a life saver Ruxie!" Katarina said spritely as she gave Ruxandra a quick hug and took a seat, marvelling at the beautiful architecture encasing the Fvetrovnivich home.

"You really are," I said to her with a half smile, "Grandma and Grandpa are terrible with directions and they always insist on leading the way. ." I added a bit beneath my breath--humor in my eyes, not that it showed on the rest of my features.

7/30/2009 #11
Celtic Aurora

/Ruxandra/

"It was really no trouble," I insisted to them both, hugging Katarina back when she hugged me. "I figured you two would be coming to visit Sigrid and her family, not to mention I haven't seen her in forever, and Vater always told the greatest stories about her when my sister and I were little. She's interesting to be around."

7/30/2009 #12
SpeedDemon315

/Bronwyn/

“They’re around, somewhere,” I replied for Ephidel since he ran off to help Markku with everyone’s gear, “Mama’s going to call for them and Oteu. I thought they would have heard you by now, Ephidel and I sure did.”

“Konstantin! Callum! Tati! Oscar! We have company!” called out my mother, looking up the stairs, waiting for their immediate arrival.

/Ephidel/

“It’s not a problem. We’re thrilled to hear you all will be staying, it’s been awhile since we last saw each other. I hoisted one suitcase over the first floor before adding softly, “When we have some free time, I know a place where there are some lovely ladies just waiting for us.”

We exchanged roguish grins, eager at the prospect of stealing a few kisses and some hearts as we roamed the streets like the jaunty young bucks we are.

7/30/2009 #13
vamplady101

/Mila/

"True--she has the best stories. . .you should ask her about how Konstantin and her met. . its quite the tale." I said staidly.

"Is it romantic?!" Katarina shrilled, eyes filled with excitement.

"Yes--very." I responded lightly.

/Konstantin/

"Yes, yes my love." I responded, my deep timbre making reverberations on the marble stair case. I came down slowly, a rugged smile pushing its way onto my face as I saw the nature of our company--I had nearly forgotten--it was Sigrid's family from Norway. My daughter, always quick on her feet, was at my side in a breath's moment. "Tati and I were finishing our game of chess."

"And who won?" Sigrid's hungarian Aunt, Illenka, called up the stairs, a smile on her face as she embraced us both.

"Tati, of course--very much the skilled chess player." I said beaming proudly.

She blushed slightly and smiled shyly, embracing her great aunt and uncle gently--greeting them.

Unable to help myself as I gazed upon my wife, I encircled my arm about her waist and pulled her close to me, giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "Care to have your family upstairs with the rest of our little hooligans?" I asked her smoothly.

/Markku/

"After dinner then, I suppose?" I asked and rubbed my palms together with a crafty smile--only Ephidel could raise hell about town with me properly.. some of my friends did it well--but none quite as well as he. And he was always smooth enough to get us out of sticky situations. This vacation in Petrograd would be filled with rauccus parties and cat-calling all night long--every night if fate would allow it. . .I simply couldn't wait.

It would be a nice break from all this war depression that was going on. . .silly humans and their wars....

7/30/2009 #14
Celtic Aurora

/Ruxandra/

"I know it has something to do with a lawsuit," I told Mila, grinning at Katarina's excitement. "But isn't that how the best romantic stories begin? With some kind of strife? I know that's how Vater and Mutter's story begins, and the same with your parents, Mila."

7/30/2009 #15
vamplady101

/Mila/

"Yes--had it not been for strife, I doubt my mother and father would've even met at all. ." I said thoughtfully, contemplating how strange fate could be.

"Your lucky your parents can even grasp romantic endeavor--my parents had an arranged marriage and expect me to have the same." Katarina said rolling her eyes, then turning to Ruxandra, asked, "I've never heard your parent's story--strife is always so intriguing. . "

7/30/2009 #16
Celtic Aurora

/Ruxandra/

"My mother was a slave to a monster of a woman," I explained, leaning against a doorway as I began the-abbreviated-tale of how my parents had met. "My father-along with Mila's father and Sigrid, rescued her. Just when Vater and Mutter were getting to know each other, a man killed Mutter. Vater exchanged his life for hers, and was resurrected by a monster of a man. They had to fight against each other, and finally, when my mother couldn't take it any more, she made a deal with the man to end her life so he could bring her back and she could be happy with my father. It worked...but it also bound them in servitude. But...that was twenty-some years ago. My parents are no longer in servitude-no doubt, the man who enslaved them is dead by now; I know the woman who originally enslaved my mother is long dead. And thus, strife brought my parents together. Quite a tale, no?"

7/30/2009 #17
SpeedDemon315

/Sigrid/

Tilting my head up to face my husband with a small smile on my face, I nodded, gifting him a quick kiss on the lips before saying, “I’m sure there’s plenty of room for them all.” I noticed over Konstantin’s shoulder that Callum was already down, right behind Tatiana. Oscar descended down a few seconds later, a leather book tucked into his armpit.

“Oscar locked himself in the library again, didn’t he?” I murmured to Konstantin with an amused look, “He’s so determined to be an astounding lawyer just like you.”

/Ephidel/

I nodded. “Yes, after dinner. That shall give us plenty of time to survey the streets and find any lonely maidens that need our company without worrying the adults yelling for us to get back home.”

I showed Markku the guests rooms and let him pick out the one he wanted while we waited for everyone else to file up to the next floor and make their selection.

7/31/2009 #18
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Callum/

"Why, hello there!" -I greeted our friends and family.-

(question - does Daciana know everyone? or does she have to meet them because of her changed history?)

7/31/2009 #19
SpeedDemon315

(Hm...I am not too certain about the answer that one. Rora? Vamp? Any thoughts?)

7/31/2009 #20
vamplady101

/Mila/

By the time Ruxandra was finished with her tale, Katarina's eyes were as large as saucers, her round lips parted, hanging open slightly in awe.

"That's incredible!" She said blinking slowly.

"Only Ruxandra's parents could have such a story," I teased Ruxie stonily, mirth in my eyes clueing the humor absent from my blasé expression.

"Humans are so boring! Even Aunt Illenka has a wild romance--and why? because she isn't really human at all." Katarina folded her hands in her lap, the picture of gentility.

"Don't feel too bad Katarina," I said evenly, "Neither have I and I'm not entirely human either."

/Konstantin/

Still a lit by my wife's tender kiss and I leaned in and whispered, "What he doesn't realize is that he's already more the brilliant lawyer than I will ever be." I shrugged with a calmed grin, "I suppose that is what it means to be a parent--to watch your children far surpass you in their pursuits."

"Oteu--if we need more room, I told Callum that he could have my room and Vigdis and I could room with Browyn." Tatiana said softly with a sweet smile.

I smiled at Tati,"Very well, love--won't you take Vigdis upstairs and situate her? Here, Callum--son, can you take Uncle Egil's bag up and set it by the fireplace?" I asked my son, clapping him on the back. It seems years have flown by, he's grown so much--they all have.

"Now, Egil, Illenka, Hedda, Geert--won't you join us upstairs we have chilled Vodka and appetizers waiting upstairs for you." I offered Sigrid my arm as we began to ascend the stairs.

/Markku/

"Well--they can't yell too much Ephidel when you've got company--you're only being hospitable to show me around Petrograd at night when I want to go out. . .right?" I shot my cousin a mischevious grin that only a fellow rake could quite comprehend. I peeled my jacket off and gave it to the parlor maid, giving the young thing a quick wink and sorted, crooked smile before continuing into the parlor where Mila--my sister, Katarina--my cousin and the ever lovely Ruxandra--a family friend and their fellow roomate, awaited.

" 'Ello girls," I said leaning against the wall casually feeling like it was just like last summer when were all last gathered and simply hanging out, having a fun time.

7/31/2009 . Edited 7/31/2009 #21
Celtic Aurora

(Perhaps she could be a friend of one of the people and thus meet everyone else, like she could be a local friend of Chelsea and Isolade because maybe Radovan and Alexsei know each other or something. What do you think, Sapph?)

/Ruxandra/

"I know, I know, only my parents," I chuckled. "Well, you know Vater-he's always got to spice things up! But don't feel bad, Katarina-I've had no exciting romances. Just the usual, tame relationships, mostly with my own species. Sometimes with humans, though the pointy ears tends to send them running."

7/31/2009 #22
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

(sounds good! where are they now?)

7/31/2009 #23
Celtic Aurora

(Well, Alexsei's practice is in Romania, but we can always have him in Russia if we want him closer to the action. He could be working at the hospital in Petrograd or something. Speed, what do you think?)

7/31/2009 #24
vamplady101

/Markku/

"Really Ruxie? I would think the little human boys would find the ears cute and even . .kinky.." I added evoking a roll of the eye from my elder sister. I laughed with a little wink.

"Please Markku, if you continue I might just have to sock you." Mila said stonily. I laughed again.

7/31/2009 #25
Celtic Aurora

/Ruxandra/

"Well, Markku, it's hard for them to be cute or kinky if a boy sees them and the red eyes and instantly mistakes you for a demon. That's happened a couple times."

7/31/2009 #26
vamplady101

/Mila/

"Really? What did they do when they saw it?" I asked.

"Wetted themselves, perhaps?" Markku supposed. I gave him a playful smack, silencing him enough to hear Ruxie's response.

7/31/2009 #27
Celtic Aurora

/Ruxandra/

"Actually, one boy did wet himself. But I didn't like him anyways, so I made my eyes turn red just to scare him off. Boy, was that fun..."

7/31/2009 #28
SpeedDemon315

(Fine by me, Rora. I'm perfectly all right with that idea. :) )

7/31/2009 #29
Celtic Aurora

(Awesome! Plus, Alexsei could be attending the university in Petrograd to refresh his degrees, so he's interning at the hospital, and thus, between school, working at the hospital, and raising Chelsea and Iso, he finds himself in need of a little extra help ;D)

7/31/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: vamplady101 Celtic Aurora, SpeedDemon315
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member