The Brotherhood
Join the Brotherhood and combat the evils of the world!. . Or talk about your fanfics, ideas, gush about Van Helsing of course or simply roleplay with the gang.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

I smashed my elbow across his face, watching in delight as a spattering of black blood sprayed from his mouth at the action. Unable to help myself, I smiled and took a hearty breath, before driving my knee into his stomach.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I love the smell of sweet revenge in the morning."

11/10/2010 #4,981
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Daciana/

"Oh God!" -I cried in joy before pushing again.-

/Kalan/

"I'm glad. I know you'll most likely protest, but it would be nice to at least say hello to them."

11/10/2010 #4,982
SpeedDemon315

/Thanatos/

"Oh I agree," muttered Sienna, casting dark looks at Gene, "Hit him again, Alana, I want him to know a little bit of the pain we all feel."

/Isolade/

"That's it!" I soothed her joyously, trying my best to remain calm and assertive, "The head is out and I can see the shoulders!"

/Sigrid/

"Oh Kalan, I don't know," I began, twitching nervously, "The triplets will start to ask questions and I don't know how longer I can keep on forming lies to protect them from the truth. Konstantin is their father and they will always see him that way."

Was it a mistake now to be even talking with Kalan now? Will his desires bring my entire family down on me?

11/11/2010 #4,983
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"As you wish," I replied, grabbing Gene by his collar and hauling him to his feet. I brought my fist back and delivered a punishing right hook to his face. He moaned as I did so.

"My God, you're a baby," I growled, dropping him back to the ground. "I took a beating like this on a semi-regular basis growing up and I didn't make this much noise."

11/11/2010 #4,984
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Daciana/

-I kept pushing, desperate to see my baby. It had been too long a wait.-

"Sebastian!" -I cried, squeezing his hand again.-

/Kalan/

"They have a right to know, sweetling. They're how old now? They deserve the truth."

11/11/2010 #4,985
SpeedDemon315

/Thanatos/

"What do you expect? He's a milksop, a craven at heart." I interjected, sneering down at Gene, "He doesn't have what it takes to be a fighter."

/Isolade/

Now the chest was in view and Daciana gave another push, his stomach coming into view. I already was holding the baby and supporting his or her's head as she kept on pushing. "You're doing great, Daciana! You're almost there!"

/Sigrid/

"But everything is fine now," I protested, wishing we had never even started this conversation, "What if that wrecks the entire lifestyle, the family that me and Konstantine have tried to built ever since we got married?"

11/12/2010 #4,986
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"This is quite true," I agreed, giving him another fierce kick. "Pansy. You wouldn't last a day growing up with the kind of life I had."

I then followed Lucy's stead and spat at him, before turning to Sienna. "Why, Sienna, it's your turn."

11/12/2010 #4,987
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Sebastian/

-I watched in awe and pride as Daciana gave two more pushes - and finally the baby was out! My heart leapt with joy and I kissed Daciana's forehead and cheek.-

"You did it, love! You did it!"

/Kalan/

"They deserve to know," -I repeated, a little more insistently.- "Are you afraid? But for whom - for them? Or for yourself?"

11/13/2010 #4,988
SpeedDemon315

/Sienna/

"Why thank you, Alana," I said as I walked past her before kicking Gene across the face and them into his stomach for good measure.

"I'm so glad my son will never have the unsavory business of knowing his father!" I spat at him.

/Isolade/

"And congradulations!" I exclaimed, carrying the infant away so I could wrap her up to keep her warm, "You have a girl!"

/Sigrid/

"Them!" I snapped, jolting out of my seat and moving away from him, "Konstantin and I never had the chance to talk about letting the triplets know about who their father was...everyone, including them, think Konstantin and I conceived them out of wedlock."

11/13/2010 . Edited 11/14/2010 #4,989
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

I smiled, watching as Sienna lashed out at Gene. She had come quite a ways from that lonely, stressed-out, heartbroken pregnant woman who, for whatever reason, had not wanted to harm Gene.

And it was a change that suited her.

"We've done well, you and I, Thanatos," I murmured to him, wrapping an arm around his waist.

11/13/2010 #4,990
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Daciana/

-Tears streamed down my cheeks and I smiled up at Sebastian, gazing at him lovingly through heavy eyelids.-

"A girl, Sebastian...a little girl..."

/Sebastian/

-I glanced over to the baby, whom Isolade was wrapping in a blanket.- "She's beautiful, love. Absolutely beautiful."

/Kalan/

"Technically, you did," -I snickered, rising and slinking after her.- "Though isn't truth the thing that holds a family together? Shouldn't you be honest with your - our - brood?"

11/14/2010 #4,991
SpeedDemon315

/Thanatos/

"Yes, we most certainly have," I muttered in agreement, kissing her again as Alana embraced me, "Any minute now, Gene will be dead and we can celebrate."

/Isolade/

I smiled down at the wailing, fidgeting, pink baby--she was so adorable. The umbilical cord had already been cut so I all had to was find a way to weigh her and remember the rest of protocols. Since Papa was nowhere to be found, I had to do this like they did in the past, before all the extra technology.

/Sigrid/

"Yes, I once thought about telling them," I confessed bitterly, turning my back towards him as I leaned against my vanity, "but after seeing you again during David's trial and everything else that betided, it was too much. Having you in my life again was too much for me to bear, Kalan--it opened up too many raw wounds."

11/14/2010 #4,992
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"And what a celebration it will be," I murmured, grinning. "I'm quite looking forward to it."

11/14/2010 #4,993
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Sebastian/

-I dabbed at Daciana's sweat-drenched forehead with a cloth, holding her hand and kissing her gently.-

"I'm so proud of you. What should we name her?" -I asked.-

/Daciana/

-I smiled up at him.-

"Well," -I said weakly, tired from the exertion,- "I've been thinking about it, and I rather like the name Lillian."

-Sebastian nodded, kissing my lips.- "Lillian it is. Lillian...Hope. Yes - Lillian Hope Hollowell."

/Kalan/

"Sigrid, it isn't fair to them," -I said, using her name - something I rarely did.- "At least give them the choice."

11/14/2010 #4,994
SpeedDemon315

/Thanatos/

"Have anything special in mind?" I asked, dragging a finger across her cheek. Meanwhile, Sienna was unleashing her demonic fury on Gene and already wrenched some screams from him.

/Isolade/

Once I weighed the newborn baby and put a cap on her fuzzy, small head before approaching Sebastian. "Here you go, Sebastian," I said with a smile, handing the infant over to him, "You better get to a hospital to make sure she doesn't get any infections. But as for now, she's a healthy baby."

/Sigrid/

"Stop telling me what to do, Kalan!" I hissed abruptly, whirling around to face him, my eyes ablaze, "I'm tired of it! Why do I have to do what everyone expects of me?!"

11/14/2010 #4,995
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Sebastian/

-I cradled Lillian in my arms, rocking her gently.-

"My father has a physician on call that can help attend to her," -I nodded. I kissed my daughter's little forehead and passed her carefully down to Daciana's waiting arms.-

"Look at her, love...she's got your nose."

-Daciana gave a little chuckle.-

"And your mouth. Let's just hope it doesn't turn out to be as big as yours."

/Kalan/

"I'm not trying to tell you what to do, sweetling. I'm merely saying that our children deserve the choice."

11/14/2010 #4,996
SpeedDemon315

/Isolade/

I snickered at Daciana's latest comment. "Now, now, don't start bickering like an old couple, two. You still have plenty of time before that starts kicking in."

/Sigrid/

"I know, Kalan, but..." I trailed off, suddenly feeling so wearied to the bone. Exhausted both mentally and physically, I sank down on my bed, wishing all this madness and tension that was building up inside of me would go away.

11/14/2010 #4,997
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Daciana/

"Absolutely. We're not even married yet - we'll have to save some bickering for afters!" -I said with a soft chuckle. I saw Lillian squirm and open her mouth, so I adjusted my hold on her and began to nurse with an instinct that seemed to come very naturally to me.-

/Kalan/

-I stepped behind her to massage her shoulders. I let a little enchantment flow through my fingers into her so that she wouldn't whirl around and attack me.-

"I'm sorry, sweetling. My intent was not to add to your stress."

11/14/2010 #4,998
SpeedDemon315

/Isolade/

"So, what did you two decided to name her while I was off weighing her?" I asked, washing my hands in the sink nearby.

/Sigrid/

All the fire and fight in me simply fled, leaving me more tired than I was before. Kalan's massage was a godsend, it most certainly was. "I know you don't," I replied softly, closing my eyes, "It's just these times have been particular rough...I just have a feeling something in Russia is going to take a turn for the worse."

11/14/2010 #4,999
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"Well, I know you said something about a nice warm bath after we take care of this cad," I purred to him. "Perhaps we could pop open a bottle of wine to celebrate? I do still have a taste for human wine. Although, if Sienna knows someone who has some good stores of blood, I won't say no to that, either."

11/14/2010 #5,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167
Forum Moderators: vamplady101 Celtic Aurora, SpeedDemon315
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member