The Brotherhood
Join the Brotherhood and combat the evils of the world!. . Or talk about your fanfics, ideas, gush about Van Helsing of course or simply roleplay with the gang.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
SpeedDemon315

(Continuing from the previous posts of The Next Generation)

/Danica/

My eyebrows furrowed when he started lighting up a cigar. What did my grandma tell him about smoking indoors? Not to mention I heard from "Uncle" Alexsei that second-hand smoking can be dangerous to unborn children.

"And please don't take offense when I ask you to smoke that outside. You heard my grandma and what she said. No smoking inside of the house." I replied firmly, narrowing my eyes at him sharply.

5/9/2010 #1
Der Kaiser Mikey III

/Florian/

"Well since somebody bothered to say please, I suppose I can..." I moved to the french doors, and onto the patio, closing them behind me.

5/9/2010 #2
SpeedDemon315

/Danica/

Well, at least that was taken care of without any more blood being spilled.

With a sigh, I leaned back in my chair, absorbing everything that just transpired. Now, Werner had this new ally none of us knew about until now. First there was Sabiene, Isumo, Casondrah, Falk, and now this Florian fellow. Meeting Werner's family was one thing--encountering a peer of his who was also close to Hitler was quite different.

What's next? Hitler comes strolling in with his entourage to wish Werner and me a happy marriage?

5/9/2010 #3
Der Kaiser Mikey III

/Florian/

I returned back to the house with a new satisfied expression. I stowed the ivory holder back into my coat, and adjusted my Blucher saber to allow me to sit comfortably.

5/9/2010 #4
SpeedDemon315

/Danica/

Sooner than I would have expected, Florian returned with a content expression on his visage and repositioned himself and his sword until he was sitting comfortably in his chair. I barely acknowledged him, I was never good with proper etiquette anyway.

5/9/2010 #5
Der Kaiser Mikey III

/Florian/

I looked to where the crazy woman had went, and decided to go snoop around a bit...

5/9/2010 #6
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Ademia/

"Oooh, I'd like to give that rotter a piece of my mind," -I said, clenching my fists and turning on my heel.-

/Noah/

"Thanks, love. I appreciate it." -I smiled.-

/Anya/

"He really is a genius. And so kind, too. I hope...maybe...I can be christened as a full member...Maybe."

5/9/2010 #7
SpeedDemon315

(If you're looking for Hedda, she's with Egil and Catherine at the moment.)

/Sigrid/

After observing the many exchanges between the Nazi fellow (whom I overheard was called 'Florian'), he got up and just by watching how he studied his surroundings, it seemed like he wanted to delve more into the Swenhaugen House. Uncle Egil obviously caught wind of this and nodded towards me, giving me the signal to watch him more closely. I nodded back and told my husband to watch Drake and Gwen prior to exiting the dinning room to go follow him.

5/9/2010 #8
Der Kaiser Mikey III

/Florian/

I started to climb the stairs when I heard footsteps behind me, so I pretended to look at some of the paintings, noticing a figure enter out of the corner of my eye.

5/9/2010 #9
SpeedDemon315

/Sigrid/

I stopped short once I saw him gazing at one of the paintings but something told me this was a ploy. I noticed how his eyes seemed to be slanted towards me, as if they were waiting for me to do something.

Clearing my throat, I ensnared his attention. "Excuse me, Herr, may I help you?"

5/9/2010 #10
Der Kaiser Mikey III

/Florian/

"Nein, I was just admiring the house." I replied, moving on to the next painting. "How old is it exactly?"

5/9/2010 #11
SpeedDemon315

/Sigrid/

"Over seven hundred years old," I answered tonelessly as I approached him swiftly, briefly glancing at the painting he had been looking out, "The Swenhaugen House was built in 1205 AD."

5/9/2010 #12
Der Kaiser Mikey III

/Florian/

"Almost as old as the Schwarzharz line." I commented.

5/9/2010 #13
SpeedDemon315

/Sigrid/

"How old is that line exactly?" I asked, my face stoic and firm as always. The more I learned about my enemies, the better. Of course, this newcomer's arrival was certainly a strange one.

5/9/2010 #14
Celtic Aurora

/Gabriella/

"Well, how can anyone resist that face?" I chuckled, pecking Hieron on the cheek. "And that silver tongue of his, that's something that could melt a heart of stone!"

Along with do many other very splendid things, I recalled wickedly.

/Alexandra/

"Well, Dante was the one who told him to get the hell out. Sirius, prideful bastard that he is, attacked Dante for 'being insolent', sliced his back open really badly. As you can imagine, we wouldn't stand for that for a minute, so Morfran and I picked him up and threw him, quite bodily, out of the house. I told him if he ever so much as darkened our doorstep again, I would remove his manhood with a cheese grater, decapitate him, and stick his head on a spike in the front yard."

/Gabriel/

"Go right ahead. I'd love to see someone put one of these damn Nazis in their places. Or make them get out of here, because I don't want Nariah exposed to these kind of people."

And Gabriella's baby, Danica's as well. These are not the kind of people you expose unborn or newborn children to.

/Marika/

"It's not a problem, Noah-you know that I'm going to absolutely spoil you rotten until that wound's all healed up and you're out of danger of infection."

/Riku/

"I'm sure that if you mentioned it, they would christen you as a full member. After all, you're my ass-kicking Anya." I chuckled, kissing the top of her head.

5/9/2010 #15
SpeedDemon315

/Heiron/

"Aww, you are too kind. You praise me too much, Gabriella." I bantered, shooting her a winsome grin. Especially in the bed room.

/Corvin/

I nearly laughed out loud when I heard the threat--even Livia's father cracked up a half-smile when she retold that part. "Sounds like you blend just perfectly in my homeland, Mrs. O'Byrne. I take it that menacing warning was enough to keep him at bay, am I correct?"

5/9/2010 #16
Celtic Aurora

/Gabriella/

"I'm not being kind, I'm being honest," I chuckled, balancing Nariah on my hip. She giggled.

"They so silly, Great-Aunt Hedda!" she stated, pointing to Hieron and I.

/Alexandra/

"He hasn't come calling in three years, I'd say it worked."

/Aliria/

Keiran had ended up rather embroiled in a conversation with his parents, grandmother, cousin, and her fiance, so I took Ethan's hand and gently lead him away.

"Shall we return to my room?" I inquired, making sure my voice was low and seductively husky. "I made you a promise before we came down here, and I believe it's time for me to uphold my end of the bargain."

5/9/2010 #17
SpeedDemon315

/Hieron/

"Oh, don't mind them, Nariah," Lady Hedda said, reaching out to stroke Nariah's curly hair, "they're just so happy to be in love."

"Isn't that truth of it," I replied, kissing Gabriella once more.

In the midst of this, Gwendolyn peered out at something from behind me and went over and tugged at Egil's trench coat. "Great-Uncle Egil? Where's Mommy going?"

/Corvin/

"I would say so," I agreed with a nod of my head, "and Dante managed to recover just fine after that attack, correct?" Dante just seemed like the type who would bounce back from any sort of damage down to him, physical or not.

/Ethan/

Grinning from ear to ear, I whirled around and caught her in my arms. "I like the sound of that, mon ange. I've already had my fill of breakfast. Now, for dessert, all I need is you." I pressed my lips passionately against her neck, hoping her brother or father couldn't see us.

5/10/2010 #18
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"I don't know," I replied to Gwen, watching Sigrid following our less-than-welcome newest guest. "I think she's going to...to greet our new guest, Gwendolyn."

"Great-Aunt Hedda's right," Gabriella informed her little sister. "Hieron and I are so happy to be in love!"

"Well, that's good!" she declared, beaming toothily.

/Livia/

"It took him a few days to recover all the way, and he's still got a pretty wicked scar all the way across his back, but he recovered fine," I stated. "Ego was a little bruised, but that bounced right back, too."

/Aliria/

"Well, then, what are we doing standing here?" I chuckled, weaving my fingers through his thick hair. "We've got things to do, don't we?"

5/10/2010 #19
SpeedDemon315

/Hieron/

"Right are you, Nariah," I told her with a nod of my head as I pecked Gabriella's cheek, "I plan to make your sister one very ecstatic young woman."

"She is?" I heard Gwen say to "Aunt" Catherine. I looked back at the two, watching Gwen's azure eyes brighten up with interest. "He is a friend of Bamse?"

I held back a snort—I could never get over Gwen's endearing nickname for Werner. I knew a little Norwegian (thanks to the fact I was friends with Keiran, Danica, Kasper, and Aurelia) hence I was able to understand exactly what she was calling him.

/Morfran/

"Can't say I'm surprised," replied Corvin, an amused smile gracing his pale features.

"Speaking of him, where is that son of ours, Alexandra?" I mused out loud, scanning the table for him, "I would thought we see him by now, keeping close eyes on Fleur."

Considuring his outburst at the wedding yesterday…

/Ethan/

"We sure do!" I responded excitedly, scooping her up in my arms and began racing back to my room before anyone could stop us. These would be my last few hours with Aliria and I wanted to make the most of it.

5/11/2010 #20
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"I'm pretty sure he is," I replied, brushing a stray lock of hair out of Gwen's little face.

"That's because you a really nice man, Hieron!" Nariah declared, nodding her head and hugging his neck tight.

/Alexandra/

"I'm not sure-I saw him earlier, but then, he sort of...vanished."

"No, I didn't-I'm right here," Dante piped up, sliding into the seat next to me. "Hello, all."

/Aliria/

I chuckled. "Eager, aren't you?"

5/11/2010 #21
Der Kaiser Mikey III

/Florian/

"The crusades, madam." I replied, scanning the area with my eyes to try and see if there was anything strange around.

5/11/2010 . Edited 5/13/2010 #22
SpeedDemon315

(Rebel, Sigrid is female.)

/Hieron/

"Aw, why thank you, Nariah. Generosity and kindness surely runs in the family," I said lightly, kissing the top of her head, "Just wait, you'll be stealing the hearts of all the young bucks when you grow older."

/Morfran/

"There you are. I almost shocked to see you not trying to gain the affections of Erik's eldest daughter," I said to my son, a teasing lilt in my voice, "Giving her a break?"

/Ethan/

"It's you. Of course I'm eager!" I exclaimed, stopping briefly to run my lips down her creamy white neck.

/Sigrid/

"My, that is far back," I murmured dryly, forcing cordiality in my voice. I noticed how his eyes seemed wander, as if he was searching for anything. Could he, perhaps, be looking for any supernaturals in my old home?

"How long will you be with us? Most of the guests will be leaving right after the bride and groom exit for their honeymoon."

5/12/2010 #23
Celtic Aurora

/Nariah/

"Really?"

"Of course!" Gabby insisted. "All the boys are going to love you when you get older, sweetheart!"

/Dante/

"After last night, I figured any man who got within a hundred feet of her would probably find themselves castrated with a butter knife. And not to sound vulgar, but I like my manhood where it is, thank you," I replied, taking a seat. "So I'm giving her some space. Now, Livie, on the other hand, doesn't seem to mind having the boys close at all this morning."

"Stuff it, Dante, or I will castrate you with a butter knife."

/Aliria/

"Well, then, let's get going, shall we?" I murmured, shivering slightly as he trailed his lips down my neck. "Because I'm quite eager to have a little fun with you."

5/12/2010 #24
SpeedDemon315

/Hieron/

"So, who was that Nazi exactly? Another friend of Werner's?" I asked "Uncle" Egil, "Aunt" Catherine, and Lady Hedda in between my conversation with Gabriella and Nariah.

/Morfran/

I arched a brow at this. "What's this? What do you mean, Dante?"

My daughter slanted a warning look in his direction whereas Corvin narrowed his eyes at him dangerously. Amusement tugged at the corner of my mouth but I managed to suppress a regaled grin.

/Ethan/

"Truer words never had been spoken," I said and finished my way to my room. Everything had been packed but none of that matter--the bed was the only thing we need. That and a condom, which I already had secured in my pocket.

5/12/2010 #25
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"Definitely another Nazi," I growled. "There was a big swastika slapped proudly on his coat."

/Livia/

"It's nothing, absolutely nothing."

"Are you sure? Cause I'd say there was something, judging by how cozy you and Corvin looked this morning," Dante drawled, grinning at the both of us. I reached for my butter knife, seeing as my good blade was upstairs, in my room.

"Keep it up and you can be kissing a certain part of your body goodbye," I threatened.

/Aliria/

Ethan's suitcase sat, neatly packed, at the foot of his bed, and the bedding was folded precisely, making it look as though no one lived here. But, given what we were about to do, that would change quite quickly.

"Oooh," I giggled, feeling giddy. "You've no idea how excited I am right now."

5/12/2010 #26
Der Kaiser Mikey III

/Florian/

"Well, I think I'll be sticking around a bit longer." I reasoned. "That is if it is alright with the most eccentric lady of the house." I added.

5/13/2010 #27
SpeedDemon315

/Egil/

"That's what I thought. He seemed so familiar with Werner I could only assume they were well acquainted with each other." Heiron said darkly, shooting daggers in Werner's direction.

"And something tells me he's a part of the Darkness League too," I added grimly.

"Well, he did have some vial that could allow humans take the form of any creature they wished. Believe it or not, when I was having a showdown with that new Nazi, his eyes turned almost…wolfish when we were arguing. That must be the result of that damn potion." remarked Mother.

/Corvin/

"Yes, don't push it, Dante," I warned him slowly, "or Livia will tell Fleur some embarrassing stories about you. As your sisters, I'm sure she knows a lot of those."

/Ethan/

"And you have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this," I answered huskily, pulling her into my arms and kissing her hungrily. Already my manhood was titillating with exuberance and I felt it harden.

Okay, maybe she does now.

/Sigrid

"You mean my grandmother?" I cocked one brow at Florian's choice words for Grandma Hedda. "I'm sure we can accommodate you for awhile."

Not that we actually want you here.

5/13/2010 . Edited 5/13/2010 #28
Der Kaiser Mikey III

/Florian/

I nodded my approvement. "I shall have my luggage brought form the hotel then."

5/13/2010 #29
SpeedDemon315

/Sigrid/

I can only hope you won't stay with us for long.

"Good. The next few days will be a little hectic and busy. There is still much to clean up and rearrange from the wedding ceremony and party. But I'm sure Grandma Hedda will have some of the servants pick up and bring it to one of the guest rooms." I said blandly. I would have keep my eyes on this one.

5/13/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: vamplady101 Celtic Aurora, SpeedDemon315
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member