The Brotherhood
Join the Brotherhood and combat the evils of the world!. . Or talk about your fanfics, ideas, gush about Van Helsing of course or simply roleplay with the gang.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167
Celtic Aurora

/Jocelyn/

I nodded. "There's a man in town, he's in charge of all the properties that are for sale. We'll need to go talk to him."

/Aleka/

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, baring my throat to Marcos in case he wanted to kiss it. I had always loved it when a man kissed my neck, it was a particularly sensitive spot. It had been too long since I'd been with a man, and so far, this was the best I had had.

10/6/2011 #4,981
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lukas/

"Alright - do you know where his office is? He might still be in...."

/Marcos/

I thrust in all the way, biting my lip to keep from crying out at the feeling of filling her. I pressed my lips to her neck, kissing, nipping, and sucking as I slowly began to build up a rhythm moving within her.

10/6/2011 #4,982
Celtic Aurora

/Jocelyn/

I nodded. "It's downtown, right next door to the headquarters for the newspaper. That's where I used to work, at the newspaper. I was a secretary."

/Aleka/

"Oh, yes!" I gasped as I felt Marcos thrust into me all the way, before kissing and nipping at my neck. I hitched a leg around his waist, gently pressing my foot against his rear to encourage him.

10/6/2011 #4,983
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lukas/

I nodded with recognition.

"I think you mentioned that to me at some point...How long will it take to get there from here?" I asked.

/Marcos/

I felt Aleka's foot press against my bottom and my breathing hitched. I caught her lips roughly with mine and began to work the rhythm faster, withdrawing and thrusting with a little more speed and a little more intensity each time. My thoughts were a mess - there were a thousand things I wanted to tell her, but I couldn't even understand them myself. I would simply have to show her.

10/7/2011 #4,984
Celtic Aurora

/Jocelyn/

"Not too long. Perhaps fifteen minutes at most."

/Aleka/

He began to increase the pace, and I moaned softly against his mouth, working my hips to try to match his pace.

10/7/2011 #4,985
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lukas/

"Alright, excellent. The sooner we get there, the closer we'll be to making this place ours, I hope!" I said, taking her hand and leading her towards the door.

/Marcos/

I cupped her breasts with my hands, using my knees to propel my movements. I kissed her lips and her throat and collarbone, wanting her to feel as much pleasure as I was feeling.

10/7/2011 #4,986
Celtic Aurora

/Jocelyn/

"Then we best hurry!" I replied, as he took my hand and led me to the door.

/Aleka/

"Mmm--keep doing that!" I groaned, pressing Marcos's head against my chest as he kissed my throat and collarbone.

10/7/2011 #4,987
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lukas/

We headed out of the house and set off on the road.

"Lead the way - I have no idea where we're going," I said with a smile once we were on the gravel road.

/Marcos/

I moaned against her skin as she held my head in place. I kissed her, still driving in and out of her warm, tight womanhood, and I even pressed my lips to her breasts, kissing and suckling there.

10/7/2011 #4,988
Celtic Aurora

/Jocelyn/

"Right--you know, I always forget that. You know your way so well around the Swenhaugen House, I'm just used to you always leading the way."

/Aleka/

My eyes, which had been closed, flew open when Marcos's warm, moist mouth found my breasts. The sensation was amazing. I knew I was coming close to the climax.

But my control was starting to slip.

Due to the intimacy between us, I could already hear Marcos's thoughts. However, I had discovered, from past relations, that when I finally found my release, I tended to forgo my control, which usually resulted in the unlucky sap who had been bringing me to that point suddenly halfway across the room, in the fetal position, whining in pain. So unless I warned Marcos, he was going to take quite a hit.

"Marcos...Marcos!" I began. "Close...close your mind...!"

10/7/2011 #4,989
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lukas/

I chuckled and kissed her head quickly.

"Well you'll be glad to know it's just about the only place I know my way around."

/Marcos/

I could feel her coming closer, and then she cried out, telling me to close my mind. It was hard - so many things going on at once...under normal circumstances I would have no trouble, but this would take effort. As I thrust harder and quicker, I closed my eyes tightly, trying desperately to close my mind, although I wasn't sure why...I just knew it was important that I did so.

10/7/2011 #4,990
Celtic Aurora

/Jocelyn/

"Well, I can change that...after a few months, you'll know Kristiansand like the back of your hand," I assured him, leading him back towards downtown.

/Aleka/

"Please...Marcos...you have to do this..." I pleaded softly. I was trying to hold off as long as I could, but holding back a release like this one was like trying to hold back the tide. I clenched my fists, the bedsheets clutched in them.

10/7/2011 #4,991
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lukas/

"And I'll be lucky enough to have the prettiest tour guide in the whole city," I said with a grin.

/Marcos/

I nodded, panting with both the physical and mental exertion. Finally, I closed off my mind as best as I could, and kept it shut as I threw my arms around her, clutching her tightly to my body as I felt my impending release increase.

10/7/2011 #4,992
Celtic Aurora

/Jocelyn/

I giggled, blushing slightly. "Why, yes you will!"

/Aleka/

Finally, all his thoughts were silenced--he had closed his mind. I let myself go, allowed myself to be taken over by the release. As it did, my control slipped. I heard vague thoughts, from his neighbors and the like, but they were all too far away for it to cause any real damage. At most, they'd have headaches. Marcos, however...if he hadn't closed his mind, I'm not sure how much of it would have been left.

But then the whole sensation of reaching the climax hit me, and that was all I could think about.

10/7/2011 #4,993
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lukas/

She led me towards the center of town, and we chatted along the way. The downtown area was lovely and large for its location, and it seemed somewhat modern compared to some of the other cities and towns I had experienced. We headed down one of the main roads and finally came to a building with what I assumed was the Norwegian word for "real estate" on the sign, because Jocelyn stopped in front of it and opened the door.

"Here?" I asked.

/Marcos/

I could feel her climax, her womanhood gripping me tightly and her body fused to mine as she shook with the sensation. It only took me a few more powerful thrusts before I could no longer withstand the feelings, and I clutched her tightly as I groaned, my manhood bursting forth with its seed within her. The sweat mingled and cooled on our bodies as we both drew heavy, labored breaths, our minds and bodies slowly starting to descend.

10/8/2011 #4,994
Celtic Aurora

/Jocelyn/

"Right here," I replied, smiling to him.

/Aleka/

It was several minutes before I could speak. Finally, I managed to cool myself enough that I could talk, and I turned my head to look at Marcos.

"That was...that was fantastic..."

10/9/2011 #4,995
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lukas/

I smiled and held the door for her.

"After you," I said, ushering her inside. "Does the man speak English?"

/Marcos/

I rolled off of her and onto my back, lying beside her with one hand on my heaving chest and the other around Aleka.

"I couldn't agree more," I murmured. "Though...I wish I could have heard you."

10/9/2011 #4,996
Celtic Aurora

/Jocelyn/

"Not much. He mostly speaks Norwegian." I stepped inside. "I can talk with him, though."

/Aleka/

"I don't think...it would have been safe..." I gasped. "I tend to...to lose control when that...that happens."

10/9/2011 #4,997
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lukas/

I nodded. "I hoped so," I remarked as we entered the office. We could see a man sitting at a large wooden desk littered with paperwork through the window in the door to his office. I knocked gently, and the man looked up, approaching the door.

/Marcos/

I sighed and nodded, holding her close.

"I understand," I replied softly. "I know you wouldn't want to hurt me. Just like I would never want to hurt you."

10/9/2011 #4,998
SpeedDemon315

/Fleur/

Once I was placed back into the ambulence, Father and Dante kept me occupied with stories and interesting coversations until we arrived back at the Swenhaugen House. There, Hedda was waiting for us and ushured me to sit in a wheel chair so I wouldn't have to tread through all the tricky and uneven cobblestones.

"But Lady Hedda!" I protested evan as she shoved me into the wheel chair, "I can walk just fine. This really isn't necessary---"

"Pish posh! I'll have none of this!" she declared promptly, "The last thing I need is you tripping and breaking your neck or skull!"

/Hieron/

"Well, I did inform him that I'm a bit busy and apologized to me via minds isn't the best time right now," I told Gabriella while I made sure my brother was still lurking around in my head. I absolutely did not want to send him mental images of what me and Gabby were doing.

/Adrik/

I waved his apology and words of sorrow away. I didn't need to hear them. "Andreas, you don't have to say anything. You didn't know. When I'm ready, I'll tell you my story. Until then, I still have to learn to cope and come to terms with myself."

While continuing to seek forgiveness...

10/9/2011 #4,999
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lexa/

Alexandra and I reached the door and I heard a vehicle pull into the gravel drive, followed by voices - one being that of Lady Hedda.

"I hear her!" I said. "Saved us the trouble of looking around..."

/Andreas/

I sighed and nodded.

"I understand, brother. I won't ask."

10/9/2011 #5,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167
Forum Moderators: vamplady101 Celtic Aurora, SpeedDemon315
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member