The Brotherhood
Join the Brotherhood and combat the evils of the world!. . Or talk about your fanfics, ideas, gush about Van Helsing of course or simply roleplay with the gang.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"Hedda..." I cautioned him softly, seeing as Gwen, Echo, and Nariah were all in earshot, and little kids tended to repeat everything they heard-especially curse words. The last thing I needed to explain to my brother was how his five-year-old daughter came to learn a word like damn-yes, it was a mild swear, but still...

"He did seem a bit out of sorts," Gabriella remarked. "I didn't get a close look at him, but I can only imagine he may have been a little wolfish."

/Livia/

"He's right, I've got stories upon stories, and some pictures to prove it, too, Casa-no-duh," I promised him, chuckling. "I am the last person you really want to mess with."

/Aliria/

"No idea? Well..." I let my hand stray downward, past the waistband of his pants, lingering dangerously close to his groin. "I think this is giving me a bit of an idea."

5/13/2010 . Edited 5/13/2010 #31
SpeedDemon315

/Egil/

"Ah, my apologies. Sometimes I don't where I am at times," my mother apologized to Catherine, "especially with all these Nazis running around. I don't know what those bloody Nazis are cooking up in their headquarters but I want to find out what's going on."

"Hmmm…" was I said, my eyes searching the crowd before us while I contemplated my mother's words.

Perhaps we could do some undercover sleuthing… I certainly don't trust Werner to uphold his end of the bargain.

/Corvin/

Smirking, I stared proudly at Livia while her parents chortled in the backgrounds. "And speaking of embarrassing stories, here comes Fleur now. Why don't we call her over here and you can share to her a tale or two. I'm sure that will brighten up her day."

/Ethan/

I gave her a lop-sided grin. "Now you know what you're doing to me, mon ange." She easily slid her hands under my shirt, hands running up and down my chest while I quickly tried to take my shirt off. I only had a few hours left but I wanted to make them last in both of ours minds.

5/14/2010 #32
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"Hmm?" I asked at Egil's contemplative noise. "Pondering some ideas, my dear?"

/Livia/

"Why, that's a wonderful idea. I think I should!"

Dante paled slightly. "You wouldn't."

"Karma's a bitch, Dante," I informed him smarmily, before raising my hand and waving it back and forth, to catch Fleur's attention. "Fleur! Hey, Fleur!"

/Aliria/

"Why, yes, I do," I chuckled, moving my hands back up and slipping them under his shirt. His fingers scrambled at the buttons. "Say, I have an idea. Would you care to hear it, soldat?"

5/14/2010 #33
SpeedDemon315

/Egil/

"As a matter of fact, yes. Mother, you gave me an idea."

"What is it, Egil?" inquired my mother, arching one brow. I looked at both her and my wife.

"I propose some of us investigate the main Nazi headquarters--me and Catherine in particular," I began quietly so only they could hear me, "I don't trust Werner to fully keep his end of the bargain."

/Fleur/

"What is it, Livia?" I asked, slightly nonplussed that she called me over. But seeing a flustered Dante at her side was all that I needed to know: whatever she wanted to talk to me about, it pertained to Dante.

/Ethan/

"Spill, my dear. I want to hear every glorious word from those lovely lips of yours." I replied, finally finished with unbuttoning my shirt and tossed it aside.

5/14/2010 #34
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"Really, now?" I whispered back. "This sounds like an interesting plan. How would we sneak into the Nazi headquarters, though?"

/Livia/

"Would you like to join us for breakfast? I was just about to tell Corvin this absolutely hilarious story about something Dante did when he was five..."

"Oh, God, not that one!" he moaned, his face flushing.

/Aliria/

"Well, I haven't taken a shower yet, and I'm sure you haven't, either. So, perhaps you and I could take a shower together. What do you say to that?"

5/14/2010 #35
SpeedDemon315

/Egil/

"Well, I could go under the guise of a Nazi officer and you'll be my stunning, charming wife," I began, imagining Catherine in a beautiful, slender cocktail dress, "I'm sure Berlin has plenty of parties for us to attend and snoop around in."

"Ooooh! Wouldn't I love to join you!" said Mother, a wistful expression in her eyes.

/Fleur/

"What one?" I asked, suddenly curious. It wasn't every day the sister of the boy who abruptly has taken a fancy you reveals some rather personal childhood stories.

/Ethan/

I could have died and gone to Heaven when she said that. A shower...together...with her. I just might be bragging about this for the weeks to come with my regiment.

Cocking a lusty grin at her, I replied, "What do I have to say to that? I don't need to say anything save to do this." I immediately kicked my pants off and slipped my hands underneath her dress, running up her sides and resting right underneath the swell of her breasts. "My God, Aliria, you're going to drive me mad with love."

5/15/2010 #36
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"Ooh, I like this plan-I like it a lot," I murmured, grinning. "Egil Lars Swenhaugen, I believe you've just earned yourself the title of Mastermind of Devious Plans." I paused for a moment, mulling something over. "Shall I get a blonde wig, or go as a brunette?"

/Livia/

"Livie, please, I am begging you, don't tell her that story!" Dante hissed in my ear. I merely chuckled.

"Originally, I was going with castration with a butter knife, but this is even better!" I shot back softly. "Less messy, too."

Before he could whine out another protest, I turned back to Fleur. "Oh, it's quite a funny story-it happened when we went to the beach..."

/Aliria/

"And you've already done the same to me," I replied, feeling his hands resting just beneath my breasts. "Now, now, don't get too frisky-save that for when we're in the shower, you eager mister."

I guided him into the bathroom, before reaching in and turning on the shower.

/Gabriel/

"Unfortunately, right now, the place is crawling with them. Trust me, it's a long story that, given the rather personal nature of it, I probably shouldn't share."

/Marika/

"All right, so let's get some real food into you," I suggested, pecking him on the cheek.

/Riku/

"Fascinating," I murmured, raising a brow. "So-this Brotherhood was originally connected to this Order? Sorry, I know I'm asking a lot of questions, I just...I find all this fascinating. I was wondering how it was that the Swenhaugens knew all those people I glimpsed milling around when I came in last night, because damn, that was a lot of people."

5/15/2010 . Edited 5/15/2010 #37
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Ademia/

"Oooh, they're so...unsavory. No manners or sense of decorum whatsoever. Ugh..." -I said with disgust.-

/Noah/

"Alright. Sounds like a plan," -I grinned as we proceeded down the stairs.-

/Anya/

"i assume they do, with the exception of those Nazi bastards. Don't even know why they were all there - it was Danica who was getting married...Ohhh damn. Now I remember. She married one of them," -i said, wrinkling my nose.-

5/15/2010 #38
Celtic Aurora

/Gabriel/

"Couldn't have said it better myself. Now...care to meet the rest of my family? You've already met my son, William, and my youngest daughter, Nariah, but...well, there's a few others to meet."

/Marika/

"Gently now," I cautioned, as I led him down the stairs. "Glad you're feeling better today."

/Riku/

"Danica? Which one was she again?" I inquired.

5/15/2010 #39
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Ademia/

"Of course!" -I said, my countenance immediately switching from icy to bright and cheerful.- "It would be an honor, Mr. Van Helsing."

/Noah/

"I'm fine, Marika. Really." -I said before wincing in pain. My chest ached and every so often I would get one of these little twinges that tore through me. but I didn't want Marika to notice.-

/Anya/

"The gorgeous blonde one. Or, the only one wearing a wedding dress," -I added smugly.-

5/15/2010 #40
Celtic Aurora

/Gabriel/

"Good." I spotted Gabriella standing not too far off, along with Nariah and Hieron, talking to Egil, Catherine, and Hedda. "Matter of fact, there's one of my daughters right now-the brunette in the red dress, that's my daughter Gabriella."

/Marika/

"I know, Noah, but it's a girlfriend's prerogative to worry. Or"-I grinned.-"Should I say a fiancee's?"

/Riku/

"Oh, yeah, I know who you're talking about!" I recalled. "I saw her later on. She looked like a nice girl-a bit stern, but very nice."

5/15/2010 #41
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Ademia/

-I gasped.-

"She's beautiful! Named for her father, I presume?" -I asked curiously.-

/Noah/

"How quickly she forgets!" -I said in mock irritation.-

/Anya/

"She's lovely. She was like a second sister to me - looked after me sometimes when I was little."

5/15/2010 #42
Celtic Aurora

/Gabriel/

I almost blushed. "Akyra, my wife, insisted. Technically, William is named after me, too-William's my middle name." I then gestured to Hieron. "The man standing with her is her fiance, Hieron. And...you've met Nariah. Now, the black-haired girl, I'm not sure who she is."

/Marika/

"Well, considering that every day of my life, I've woken up just a girl, and now I'm waking up as someone's fiancee, it takes some time to get used to."

/Riku/

"So, is your family good friends with Danica's family?"

5/15/2010 #43
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Ademia/

"Hmm, I don't know. But your family is lovely, Mr. Van Helsing. I hope to have an equally lovely family someday." -I smiled cheerfully.-

/Noah/

"Touche," -I grumbled.- "I might just start referring to you as the Future Mrs. Noah Liakov in order to remind you."

/Anya/

"Yes - the very best. It's funny, when our families were younger, even before my generation was all born, my mother used to call Mr. Swenhaugen a 'great lout.' They had a sort of love-hate relationship I guess."

5/16/2010 #44
Celtic Aurora

/Gabriel/

I grinned proudly. "Thank you, Ademia."

/Marika/

"Well, that would certainly remind me," I chuckled.

/Riku/

"Really, now? That sounds quite hilarious."

5/16/2010 #45
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Ademia/

"Well, I just hope my family is normal. Or...at least as normal as any supernatural family could be. You see, I had a very odd upbringing. It's not every day your mother is bestowed with the child of Athena," -I sighed, shrugging casually.-

/Noah/

"I should hope so. If that doesn't do the trick, I don't know what will." -We made our way to the kitchen where wer found two plates piled high with eggs and bacon and bread, a sink full of half-clean dishes, and a note.-

"Odd," -I said as I picked up the note and scanned it.- "It's from my father."

/Anya/

"Yes...I only wish I could have been there to really witness it," -I said. The train finally pulled into the depot and I stood, taking a deep breath.- "We're almost there."

5/16/2010 #46
SpeedDemon315

/Egil/

Mastermind of Devious plans...I like it.

"Well, I wouldn't want anyone to recongize us if we attend one of the so-called Fuhrer's parties so a wig would be reasonable yet there's a chance it could...come off," I murmured, brushing my lips against Catherine's creamy neck.

/Fleur/

I nodded along politely, wondering what on earth they had been talking about before hand that involved castration and lead to Livia telling me a humilating story about Dante. Already he was turning red, I could see his neck flushing with embarrassment.

/Ethan/

"Ah, my apologies. I should learn how to control myself better when I'm around such an angelic vision of loveliness," I replied smoothly, drawing her in for a tender, ardent kiss. Just picturing her slender arms and legs around my body while water trickled down us was a magnificent image indeed.

5/16/2010 #47
Celtic Aurora

/Gabriel/

"Is that how you became a demigoddess?"

/Marika/

"What does it say?"

/Riku/

I gently squeezed her hand. "Are you nervous?"

/Catherine/

I gave a soft sigh when he brushed a kiss against my neck. "Well, if we want something a bit less likely to come off right away, I'm sure Marisol or Gabriella can help us. Should I go for a golden blonde, or more platinum, like you?"

/Livia/

"Well, you see, we were down at the beach one day, when Dante was five and I was about three. And, Dante being who he is, he wasn't content with building sand castles, so he ran down to the water right away, even though it wasn't as gentle a surf as it normally is."

"Livia, please," he moaned under his breath.

/Aliria/

"It's quite all right-I have no qualms about forgiving you," I promised, whispering against his lips. While we kissed, I started to shrug out of my dress, finally managing to shimmy all the way out of it, leaving it in a pile at my feet.

5/16/2010 #48
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Ademia/

"Yes," -I said lightly.- "Everyone used to think only Zeus could produce demi gods. Ha! They should have known his daughter could cause trouble too."

/Noah/

"Breakfast for you. Have gone ahead to Berlin. Do not follow, I will take care of everything. Lay low until you are fully healed."

-I scowled.-

"Seriously?"

/Anya/

"Yes. But I'm with you. It won't be so bad."

5/16/2010 #49
Celtic Aurora

/Gabriel/

I chuckled. "Well, one thing to keep in mind-it's always the quiet ones that can cause trouble."

/Marika/

"So...he's left us here?" I inquired, peering over Noah's shoulder at the note.

/Riku/

"No-it's going to be quite wonderful."

5/16/2010 #50
SpeedDemon315

/Egil/

"Hmmm...either color sounds fine to me," I replied, tucking a kiss curl of brown behind her ear, "I don't think Werner will see this one coming."

/Fleur/

"Go on," I said with a grin, already having a dinstict idea what yet to come. And if Livia said what I think she was going to say, I would be laughing my head off.

/Ethan/

After I had shedded off the rest of my clothing, I quickly joined her, simpering from ear to ear. Sauve as always, I captured her in another kiss, my hand cradling her head as the water beated down on my back.

5/16/2010 #51
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"He certainly won't." I turned to Gabriella, who was half listening, half whispering sweet nothings to Hieron. "Gabriella, can I ask you for a favor?"

"Of course-what is it?"

"I know that you're pretty good with changing hair color, so...can you change mine? I'm thinking golden blonde."

She looked nonplussed, but didn't ask. "All right." A quick, muttered phrase escaped her, and I reached up, seizing the strand that Egil had just tucked behind my ear. Sure enough, it was a rich, golden-blonde color.

"Egil, what do you think?"

/Livia/

"Well, he went running right into the surf, and he starts getting knocked around by the rough waves. And finally, at one point, not only is he knocked on his rear, his swim trunks are whisked away by the tides!"

"Livia!" he groaned, before firmly planting his face onto the surface of the table.

"So he comes running up the beach, half hysteric, completely naked, screaming to Mother and Father that his swim trunks are gone! Everyone on the beach was watching, and they were just laughing so hard!"

"Ughhhh..." Dante groaned from the table.

"Oh, come on-that group of grandmothers said you had the cutest bum they'd ever seen!"

/Aliria/

We slipped into the shower once we'd both left our clothes on the bathroom floor, and once we were in there, our lips were on each other once more. I allowed him to guide me over to the wall, trapping me against it gently.

"Ethan..." I whispered.

5/16/2010 #52
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Ademia/

-I grinned broadly.-

"And sometimes it's the ones you least expect!" -I giggled. As I did so, a flurry of bubbles appeared around Mr. Van Helsing and myself and I blushed terribly.- "Sorry...I really need help with this."

/Noah/

-I sighed, exasperated.-

"Yes, it would appear so. Damn...I told him I had to help. He left me behind on purpose. God, he's going in there alone - it's a suicide mission."

/Anya/

-I kissed him lightly and squeezed his hand.-

"I know."

5/16/2010 #53
Celtic Aurora

/Gabriel/

"That's quite all right," I promised. "After all my years in the business of supernaturals-hunting them and working with them-not much can surprise me anymore."

/Marika/

I sighed. "Is your father always this reckless? I mean, we didn't even sit down and come up with a plan..."

/Riku/

I brushed a wayward strand of red hair from her face. "Are you ready?"

5/16/2010 #54
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Ademia/

-A bubble floated up and popped on my nose and I gave Mr. Van Helsing a sheepish smile.-

"It's not so much the surprise factor that's troubling me. It's more the, uh, embarrassment."

/Noah/

"Actually, yes." -I shook my head.- "We've got to do something."

/Anya/

-We stepped off the train onto the platform and I looked around through the sea of people. I felt a chill go up my spine and shivered.-

5/16/2010 #55
Celtic Aurora

/Gabriel/

"I suppose something such as this can be a bit embarrassing at times..."

/Marika/

"What do you propose we do?"

/Riku/

I saw her shiver, and I put an arm around her. "What's wrong, Anya?"

5/16/2010 #56
SpeedDemon315

/Egil/

I took a good scan at Catherine's new hairdo--it was certainly different seeing her blonde. Not that she looked bad or anything, it was just almost startling to see her hair in another color.

"Perfect," I replied, running my hand through her now golden flaxen tresses, "You make a nice blonde, Catherine, but I will always love your chocolate colored curls."

/Fleur/

That statement alone was enouth to make me toss my head up and laugh hysterically. All I could picture was a tiny Dante running up the beach, fussing about his missing trunks. He must have been one cute kid when he was younger. I was too busy cracking up to even take note of that random thought out of nowhere.

"Did he ever find his trunks again?" I asked between snickers.

/Ethan/

"Yes, Aliria?" I rasped out, my voice suddenly becoming thick with ardor. My body trapped hers against the wall while my hands slowly moved down her sides to rest suggestively on her hips. "What do you want from me?" I then brushed my lips against her collarbone, kissing her chest fervently.

5/16/2010 #57
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Ademia/

"Yes...though this isn't nearly as embarrassing as the time I let loose a bunch of conjured mice because I was startled in the street...I don't believe the people of that town ever forgave me."

/Noah/

"I don't know. I can't let him go alone, but I can't easily go find him. If he's been traveling in wolf form, the best I can do is try to follow his scent."

/Anya/

"Oh...I just...It was nothing," -I said. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head as a migraine tore through it. I closed my eyes tight and put a hand to my brow.- "Ohhh God I hate headaches," -I muttered.-

5/17/2010 #58
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"I will admit, I do like being a brunette. But this way, it's much harder to recognize me-after all, we can't run that risk if we're going undercover." I smiled as he ran his fingers through my hair. "But don't worry-you'll have those chocolate-colored curls back soon."

/Livia/

"Sadly, no. He had to stand around with a towel around his waist until we could go and get him a new pair from a nearby shop. Unfortunately, to add injury to insult, he got a bit of sunburn on his bum."

"I hate you," Dante groaned, turning his head slightly to give me the evil eye.

"I love you, too, Dante."

/Aliria/

"Take me," I murmured, placing my hands on his chest. "Right here, right now. Please."

/Gabriel/

"Why wouldn't they? Do they have something against mice?"

/Marika/

"I can only imagine that your scent tracking abilities are pretty good," I said to Noah, taking a seat at the counter.

/Riku/

I put an arm around her, running my other hand gently through her hair. "A headache? Is it really bad, Anya?"

5/17/2010 #59
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Ademia/

"Well, you know how people are. They think that rodents of any kind aren't exactly cute. Of course, I think they are - those beady little eyes and that soft fur...In any case, they weren't too appreciative of the mouse invasion."

/Noah/

"It is, but my father knows that too. I'm sure he's made every effort to disguise his trail as best as he can." -I sighed and rested my head on the table.- "He thinks this is something that he can and should do by himself. I'm certain he thinks that if I go after him, he might witness the death of more than one child, and after my mother....he'd never recover."

/Anya/

"No...well, yes, but...oh God it hurts...." -I said, clutching my head. I sat down and looked up into the crowd and a pair of emerald green eyes caught my attention. The headache increased for just a moment and it seemed as though time froze as I looked into those eyes.-

/Andreas/

-I had reached the train station in good time - certainly enough to buy a ticket to Berlin and make myself as inconspicuous as possible. I donned a faded grey longcoat and a hat, and snatched a newspaper. I walked through the crowd upon hearing that my train was being called, and as I did so, I caught sight of a head of bright red hair. My heart stopped for a moment. I stood transfixed, unable to tear my eyes away from that face. My jaw fell open and I almost forgot to breathe.-

"Lexa?" -I whispered.-

5/17/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: vamplady101 Celtic Aurora, SpeedDemon315
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member