The Brotherhood
Join the Brotherhood and combat the evils of the world!. . Or talk about your fanfics, ideas, gush about Van Helsing of course or simply roleplay with the gang.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
SpeedDemon315

(Continuing off from The Dawn: Revolution thread)

11/14/2010 #1
SpeedDemon315

/Thanatos/

"I'm sure we can open up a bottle of vintagewine--Moscato perhaps?" I offered, planting another quick kiss on her cheek after I whipped away a droplet of blood.

11/14/2010 #2
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"Oooh, that would be delightful," I mused, grinning. "A bubble bath and a glass of Moscato. And perhaps a little private fun afterwards?"

11/14/2010 #3
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Daciana/

"Lillian Hope Hollowell," -I said calmly, the name like music to my ears.- "I think it suits her."

/Kalan/

"It's a hotbed of activity, for certain," -I nodded.- "I wouldn't be surprised if this powder keg went up in flames."

11/14/2010 #4
SpeedDemon315

/Thanatos/

"Always," I responded with a grin, kissing her beckoning, luscious lips, "Just as long as you rest your body beforehand. I don't want you to overexert yourself, Alana."

/Isolade/

"I agree," I replied, nodding my head, "It such a beautiful name for her too."

/Sigrid/

"And that's what I'm afraid of," I confided in a whisper, my fists clenching, "Sooner or later, Russia is going to break out into a civil war and I'm worried that my children will engulfed in the violence. I just don't want them to become targets..." I didn't know why I was telling Kalan my private fears while he was massaging my shoulders. I also didn't understand why I continued to let him do that.

11/15/2010 #5
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"I know," I replied, smiling against his lips. "Maybe not all the way tonight, I don't know if I'm quite ready for that yet. But certainly some kissing and cuddling."

11/15/2010 #6
SpeedDemon315

/Thanatos/

"That is perfectly acceptable. I'll make sure my night goddess here receives the the royal treatment." I then lowered my lips to her neck, suckling the skin there lovingly.

11/15/2010 #7
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"You are going to spoil me rotten, you know that, right?" I asked with a chuckle, wrapping my arms around his waist as he nuzzled my neck.

11/15/2010 #8
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Daciana/

"Thank you. Hopefully we can have her christened soon after the wedd....Sebastian, the wedding!!" -I gasped, suddenly remembering that we were supposed to be married within the week.-

/Kalan/

"You know, sweetling, I can protect them. I can take them away from here, or at least give them the chance to be safe."

11/15/2010 #9
SpeedDemon315

/Thanatos/

"Ah but there's nothing wrong with that," I replied as I breathed in her perfume, "I like spoiling you."

/Isolade/

"Calm down, Daciana, we'll help you with the wedding," I assured as I rushed to her side, "My sister and I can help and I wager if we can find those wayward Swenhaugen kids, they can get in touch with their grandmother--I heard she's phenomenal when it comes to weddings!"

/Sigrid/

The offer was tempting, to protect all five of my children from the growing mob's thirst for violence but what would Konstantin say? Plus, this was Kalan's idea and no matter he said, I just still couldn't trust him. I was always worried that he would be plotting behind my back, ready to take his revenge on me by stealing Ephidel, Bronwyn, and Callum when I wasn't looking or ill-prepared. Even though so much time as passed, some of his threats still echoed in my head. Maybe he didn't mean them and only spoke out of rage when I attacked him.

"It's a fine idea, Kalan, but I don't know," I admitted, wishing he would just stop haunting me with his presence, his voice, his touch--everything!

11/16/2010 #10
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"I like it when you spoil me, too," I chuckled. "And I like spoiling you back."

Gene let out a high-pitched whine, and I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to miss that sound."

11/16/2010 #11
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Sebastian/

"You'd help us?" -I said, looking at Isolade in appreciation.- "Isolade, that would be wonderful! I can send a message back to my father telling him what has happened and that we need to postpone the ceremony just a few days while Daciana recuperates."

/Kalan/

-I continued to massage her shoulders and let just a little more enchantment flow into her. I bent down to whisper in her ear as I did so.-

"They need to be safe. I can help."

11/17/2010 #12
SpeedDemon315

/Thanatos/

"I don't think anyone of us will miss him or that sound," I added, turning my head over to see Sienna practically squeezing Gene's manhood so tightly that Gene's scrunched-up face was looking like a prune now.

/Isolade/

"You sure your, er, father won't mind?" I asked, well aware of Canus's notoriety. He didn't seem like quite a patient mad to me.

/Sigrid/

"But that will lead to me having to explain to them who you are...and there's Konstantin," I murmured, closing my eyes while letting my body relax. Why did I feel so tranquil and non-aggressive towards Kalan? "Plus, I don't know if I can trust you..." But damn, those fingers of his were superb, I never felt this good in weeks!

11/17/2010 #13
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Sebastian/

"No, we have an understanding about this. He'll postpone if we have to," -I said, nodding.-

/Kalan/

"Tell them I'm a friend. And they're my children - I wouldn't dare let any harm befall them."

11/17/2010 #14
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"That's the spirit!" I hollered out to Sienna. "Rip it off!"

"WHAT?!" Gene squealed.

"Oh, it's not like you're going to need it where you're going."

11/17/2010 #15
SpeedDemon315

/Isolade/

"That's a relief. At least your father has his moments." I mumbled as I fluffed up Daciana's pillow. "Now, I'm going to try to find my father and see if there's anything else I need to do with the baby so nothing bad befalls it. Daciana, you should be getting plenty of sleep so rest up as soon as you can. And we have an unused crib for Lillian." I added before I began to exit the room to go find Papa.

/Sigrid/

"What about Oscar and Tati? Would you protect them even if they're not your own children?" I prodded drowsily, suddenly feeling so weary and sleepy all of a sudden. All I wanted to do know was fall into my bed and just sleep away until Konstantin came back home with good news and our children.

/Sienna/

"Oh, I have even a better idea," I said, my lips curving into a black smile, "My little darlings are becoming a bit hungry and they're not happy at all for what you did to me, Gene."

11/18/2010 #16
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

Her darlings? Now this sounded quite promising. I watched intently, loving the petrified look on Gene's face.

11/18/2010 #17
SpeedDemon315

/Sienna/

"Tell me, Gene," I began slowly, giving his balls another squeeze, "Do you remember at all which animals or creatures we succubi and incubi can control?"

11/18/2010 #18
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Daciana/

"Thank you, Isolade. I really appreciate all this. We both do."

/Kalan/

"Of course I would," -I purred in her ear, stroking her neck gently.-

11/18/2010 #19
SpeedDemon315

/Isolade/

I smiled broadly at Daciana and nodded. "Think nothing of it. Besides, what are friends for?"

/Sigrid/

"Thank you..." I whispered, leaning back and feeling myself collide gently into something solid, "That is...very generous...of you, Kalan."

11/18/2010 #20
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"N-Not really, n-no!" he yelped out, his eyes nearly popping out of his head when Sienna squeezed his balls tighter. "Please let g-go! That h-hurts!"

"Is she talking about spiders?" I murmured to Thanatos, remembering Clarissa and her affinity with-and control of-spiders. "Or are there more things that succubi and incubi can control?"

11/19/2010 #21
SpeedDemon315

/Thanatos/

I nodded, recalling what Clarissa told me and my group about succubi and incubi on one, relaxing day. "Yes, they are. Besides spiders, some succubi and incubi can also control either birds of prey or more hellish dog-esque creatures." I explained, "But Sienna never told me which animals she controls…"

11/20/2010 #22
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Sebastian/

"Alright," -I said, watching Daciana wrap Lillian up since she had finished nursing,- "You get some rest, love. Iso, I'll walk with you. I have to talk with Rasmus about something before he leaves to head back to the manor."

/Kalan/

"Think nothing of it, sweetling. After all, you've done so much for me," -I murmured, my voice sultry as I let one more burst of enchantment pass into her so that I could take the next step, dropping my hands smoothly down her neck and circling her breasts gently through the fabric of her nightgown.-

11/20/2010 #23
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"It seems to me that we're about to find out."

11/20/2010 #24
SpeedDemon315

(Sapph, Rasmus is already in the manor. Do you mean Elegius?)

/Isolade/

"All right," I said with a nod, "I appreciate it, Sebastian."

/Sigrid/

For a moment, I felt my mind slip into unconscious but I soon regained my focus when two hands cupped my breasts. In my dizzy, weary mind, I thought of Konstantin. Did he come back for something and wanted to see me again before he and my uncle left? Arms outreached, I felt my fingers comb through thick hair.

"Konsti..." I murmured breathlessly, sighing with content, "Why are you back so soon?"

/Sienna/

Still gripping Gene's manhood, I mentally summoned two of my darling birds--a vulture and a hawk--to come to my side. They fluttered over to me, landing on each of my shoulders. They glowered menacingly at Gene, as if they suspected him to be the root of all my problems, which he was, in a sense.

"Say hello to Eosan and Meirr, Gene."

11/20/2010 . Edited 11/21/2010 #25
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"Where did they come from?" Gene asked, his voice wavering. "What are you going to do with them..?"

"Ah, so it's birds of prey she controls," I murmured, smirking. "This is going to be interesting."

11/20/2010 #26
SpeedDemon315

/Sienna/

I withdrew my hand from Gene's groin and simpered darkly at him. "Gene, say good-bye to your manhood because my precious birds here are going to feast on it."

11/20/2010 #27
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"WHAT?!" Gene hollered, his face completely draining of color. I doubled over laughing, loving Sienna's style of revenge on that rat bastard. This was going to be quite a show.

11/20/2010 #28
SpeedDemon315

/Sienna/

"You heard me, you rat bastard. Eoran and Meirr are going to feast on your manly parts. Have anything to say in your defense before you die?" I spat at him, crossing my arms at him defiantly.

11/20/2010 #29
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"Please don't!" he whined, trying in vain to shield his crotch with his hands. "Why that? That's just cruel!"

"Because you deserve it!" I hollered to him.

11/20/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: vamplady101 Celtic Aurora, SpeedDemon315
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member