The Brotherhood
Join the Brotherhood and combat the evils of the world!. . Or talk about your fanfics, ideas, gush about Van Helsing of course or simply roleplay with the gang.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Celtic Aurora

(Continuation of the Blood Legacy thread)

1/29/2011 #1
Trinity Le Faye

/Satine/

I tried not to speak so loudly but with a harsh whisper I said "Izabelle's alive..."

/Moira/

Leading myself to my chamber I felt myself cold and empty.

1/29/2011 #2
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lexa/

I heard him coming up the hall towards my room but didn't move. I would wait until I heard him at my door. Silent tears streamed down my cheeks and I cradled my belly with one arm.

/Nicolai/

"Up ahead," I said, " not much further, Egil. Come on."

1/30/2011 #3
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

I saw a door open up ahead, and Alexsei poked his head out, waving for us to come in. I headed towards the door, making sure to go a bit slow so Egil could keep up.

1/30/2011 #4
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Nicolai/

I looked behind us to make sure there was no trail of blood left behind. There wasn't, but there certainly were noticeable tracks. I cursed under my breath - something I rarely did - and helped Egil to the door.

"I'm going to cover our trail. I'll be back shortly."

1/30/2011 #5
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

I nodded, guiding my husband inside the little house and easing him into the first chair I saw. I turned to Alexsei.

"Do we have bandages?"

1/30/2011 #6
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Danut/

I brought the bandages over and set them down.

"Ah, our friend! Looks bad...Old Savas plays dirty with his things."

1/30/2011 #7
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

An older man came over with some bandages, commenting on Savas--that must have been the man behind all of this, the man who had tormented Egil in such ways. I took the bandages from him.

"Why does he do things like this?"

1/30/2011 #8
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Danut/

"Doesn't like it. He's afraid. Doesn't like things that are different - that he can't control," I nodded.

1/30/2011 #9
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"Things he can't control," I murmured, starting to dab at my husband's wounds. "So he's afraid, presumably of supernaturals. But the better question is why."

1/30/2011 #10
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Danut/

"Don't know that," I shrugged. "Danut can find out."

1/30/2011 #11
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"You can?"

1/30/2011 #12
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Danut/

"Nobody minds Danut. He can get in places where nobody else can. Savas lets him."

1/30/2011 #13
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"Really? That's interesting..." I looked back up at him. "You know, you remind me of someone--you look like them..."

1/30/2011 #14
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Danut/

"Who? Never met you, I don't think."

1/30/2011 #15
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"No, I've never met you before, either, it's just...you look like my grandfather, strange as it sounds. You bear a strong resemblance to him."

1/30/2011 #16
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Danut/

"Hmm," I said, nodding, "very interesting. Never met you before. Never met him either. Don't think so."

1/30/2011 #17
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"I highly doubt you've met him. He's been dead for...quite some time now."

1/30/2011 #18
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Danut/

"Danut's been alive for quite some time now," I countered.

/Nicolai/

I came back to the house in a hurry and entered.

"The trail is covered, but the guards just changed. I don't know if they check periodically to see if the prisoners are still there, but it might not be a good idea to risk being nearby when they realize Egil's not there."

1/30/2011 #19
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"Trust me on this one, he's been dead for longer than you've been alive, sir."

Nicolai burst in, informing us that the guards had just changed and we probably didn't have too long. "Let me just bandage up the worst of the wounds. I can get the rest of them back at Alexsei's."

1/30/2011 #20
SpeedDemon315

/Morfran/

"Then perhaps I shall ravish you," I whispered huskily as I wrapped my arms around her, burying my face into the crook of her neck. She smelled so wonderful, so clean and fresh.

/Savas/

Her skin was cold but strangely enough, it didn't turn me off. Rather, I embraced this new sensation as I unclasped her bra and let it flutter to the ground, near her feet. I would be looking forward those soft, graceful hands of hers peeling the rest of my clothes from my body.

Good thing I locked the door too...we'll get no interruptions.

/Rolf/

"Izabelle? Alive?" I repeated, glancing up at my colleagues while I cradled Satine close to my chest.

/Ruthvard/

"Lexa?" I called out, knocking on her door, "May I come in?"

1/30/2011 #21
Celtic Aurora

/Alexandra/

"I certainly wouldn't say no," I chuckled, reaching behind me to gently tangle my hands in his short hair.

/Alana/

I smiled to him, before gently tugging on the hem of his shirt. "You're wearing a bit too much clothing, dear Savas. Shall I help relieve you of some of it?"

1/30/2011 #22
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Nicolai/

I nodded.

"Alright. But at least one of us should continue ahead. We should set to work finding the others as quickly as possible."

/Lexa/

I sniffed back my tears and stood with effort, then unlocked the door.

"Come in," I said sullenly.

1/30/2011 #23
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

"I'll continue ahead, since I can track Andreas. The rest of you, get back to the house and start evacuating the children."

1/30/2011 #24
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Nicolai/

"Alright," I said, "But once Egil and Catherine are there and safe, I'm coming back after you. I can cover the distance quickly - it won't take long."

1/30/2011 #25
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

"All right, fair enough."

1/30/2011 #26
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Nicolai/

"Godspeed, Alexsei," I said, nodding.

1/30/2011 #27
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

"Godspeed to you, as well."

1/30/2011 #28
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Nicolai/

Before leaving, I turned to Danut and took his weathered hand.

"I cannot possibly thank you enough for your help. I swear that if you should ever require it, we will be there for you as you have for us," I said, looking into his bright eyes. He merely covered my hand with his free one and nodded once.

"Let's go," I said to Catherine and Egil once I released Danut's hand.

1/30/2011 #29
SpeedDemon315

/Morfran/

"I hope so--you're tempting the dragon by wiggling your rear up against me and my member," I informed her devilishly, already enjoying the feel of her fingers through my hair. It had been awhile since we pampered ourselves like this.

/Savas/

"Please do," I murmured against her skin, my hands wandering every inch of her enticing, curvaceous figure.

/Ruthvard/

I entered her room and found her kneeling the ground, clutching her stomach. Morning sickness no doubt struck her. "Lea...gingersnap...are you all right?" I cooed, kneeling down next to her, my hand touching her back.

1/30/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: vamplady101 Celtic Aurora, SpeedDemon315
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member