The Brotherhood
Join the Brotherhood and combat the evils of the world!. . Or talk about your fanfics, ideas, gush about Van Helsing of course or simply roleplay with the gang.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100
Celtic Aurora

/Alexandra/

"Of course." I rubbed my belly idly. "Uncle Alexsei says I'll have the baby in December. Quite possibly, right at the same time Andie has her baby."

/Alexsei/

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, we could perhaps go visit the children," I suggested gently.

10/3/2013 #2,971
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andreas/

"That's exciting. Something to look forward to, certainly," I said with a nod.

/Andromeda/

I pursed my lips slightly.

"I know none of them are my children, but...being around them just makes everything so much brighter."

10/3/2013 #2,972
Celtic Aurora

/Alexandra/

"Indeed. Goodness, Morfran and I are going to have our hands full," I remarked. "Between Dante and Livia, and a new baby? It's going to be a busy few months. Or years."

/Alexsei/

"Do you want to go visit them?" I asked, taking her hand and stroking it.

10/3/2013 #2,973
SpeedDemon315

/Ruthvard/

"Now, now, Lexa, I'm afraid you're quite mistaken. When have I ever conveyed that belief to you?" I questioned, shaking my head in disappointment.

10/4/2013 #2,974
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lexa/

"Well, clearly you don't think I'm the sharpest tool in the shed. You've never convinced me otherwise," I replied, just slightly more snide than before.

/Andreas/

I laughed and nodded.

"At least until Dante is old enough to watch the younger ones on his own," I commented. "Personally, I can't wait until Noah can keep an eye on the girls without us having to hover over his shoulder."

/Andromeda/

I nodded, staring blankly at the table.

"That would be nice. I don't like not seeing them. It worries me."

10/9/2013 #2,975
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"Well, it seems that she can be taught," I commented as we ascended another flight of stairs. "Good job, Ruthvard. This one at least has half a brain."

/Alexandra/

"That'll be happening before too long, won't it?" I asked him. "I mean, he's...how old? Six? Seven?"

/Alexsei/

"Understandable." I reached over, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "Do you...want to go visit them today?"

10/9/2013 #2,976
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lexa/

I set my jaw, wanting so badly to wipe that smug grin off her goddamn face, but I swallowed my anger - or as much of it as I could.

"I'm sorry, I forgot the other half at home. It's a good idea to keep the two halves separate, in case they fall into the wrong hands," I commented with a too-sweet grin at Alana.

/Andreas/

"Soon - he'll be seven soon. Another week and a half, I think. Time flies, doesn't it? Seems like just yesterday he was transforming with every hiccup..."

/Andromeda/

"Can we?"

10/9/2013 #2,977
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"Yeah, that bit might work for your fleabag husband, and it may work for Ruthvard, but it does nothing to charm me, nor to endear you to me," I informed her. "Honestly, if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut before you find it shut for good."

/Alexandra/

"I remember that--he was still just a little guy when I met him," I remarked, running a hand over my belly. I had been fortunate that Dante and Livia hadn't suffered those hiccups--would this baby? I had no doubt they were going to be a werewolf, the curse was too strong not to pass along. But then again, Sofiya and Anya weren't werewolves, despite their father being a werewolf. I frowned. "How is it that you've ended up with only one werewolf child?"

/Alexsei/

"Absolutely," I answered with a smile. "If that's what would make you happy."

10/9/2013 #2,978
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lexa/

"I don't remember inviting you to this party," I grumbled under my breath.

/Andreas/

I shrugged.

"I haven't the slightest idea. Genetic fluke, maybe? Sofiya's telepathy is so strong that maybe that cancelled out the curse. Anya...she's just different. Immune, maybe. That would be interesting, wouldn't it? Having a child who's immune to the werewolf curse?"

/Andromeda/

"That would be nice. Perhaps we should bring something for Noah...it's nearly his birthday, isn't it?"

10/9/2013 #2,979
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"I don't remember inviting you here."

/Alexandra/

"That would be interesting." I looked down at my belly thoughtfully. "What about you, little one? Are you going to be another werewolf like your brother and sister?"

/Alexsei/

"Yes, you're right, it is!" I realized. "Good Lord, August 12th, that's right around the corner, isn't it. Where does time go? It seems like just yesterday, he was a little ginger ball of fluff in Lexa and Andreas's arms..."

10/9/2013 #2,980
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lexa/

"Well, I'm here now," I replied with a smile.

/Andreas/

"Most likely," I chuckled. But our conversation got me wondering. Anya was - as far as we could tell - purely human. Two years old, the child of two supernatural parents, and not a single sign of any powers or abilities. I wondered if it was something Alexsei could test for...did Anya have some hidden secrets we weren't aware of?

/Andromeda/

I smiled.

"I wish I had been around for that. It's nice seeing the children grow up now, but it would have been even nicer if I had known them since before they were born."

10/10/2013 #2,981
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"And if you'd like to sleep in a room and not, say, on the floor, I would suggest keeping your mouth shut," I informed her.

/Alexandra/

"Thankfully, we've already had two werewolf children, not like we don't know what to expect. Well, for the most part."

/Alexsei/

"Well, you will, for some of them," I reminded her. "Catherine's baby...Gabriele's baby...Zee's new little girl...and there's Alexandra's baby, too, of course."

10/10/2013 #2,982
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lexa/

I pouted slightly, then turned and stuck my tongue out at her.

/Andreas/

"That's true. It's nothing new to you, certainly."

/Andromeda/

"And our baby," I reminded him gently.

10/11/2013 #2,983
Celtic Aurora

/Alana/

"Are we almost there yet?" I asked Ruthvard.

/Alexandra/

"No, not really." I rubbed at my face with my hand. "I wish I could sleep better, though. The insomnia is starting to get a bit annoying."

/Alexsei/

"Absolutely." I placed a hand on her belly, feeling around for the baby. "How are you feeling, sweetie?"

10/11/2013 #2,984
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Lexa/

"That's mature."

/Andreas/

I nodded in agreement.

"I completely understand. I'm not even pregnant, and I hate not sleeping."

/Andromeda/

I shrugged.

"Well enough, I suppose. I need to feed more often, though, but it's a hassle."

10/11/2013 #2,985
SpeedDemon315

(Wait...they are already at Lexa's room. Ruthvard showed her in. What just happened?)

10/12/2013 #2,986
Celtic Aurora

(I...lost track of where they were?)

/Alexandra/

I leaned my head against the back of the couch. "It's going to be a long few months, isn't it?"

/Alexsei/

"Do you need to feed now? I can warm something up for you," I told her. "It wouldn't be a problem."

10/12/2013 #2,987
SpeedDemon315

(Sorry, that didn't meant to come out as so cross or curt. I was just really confused and thought I missed something. I'm sorry! :( )

10/12/2013 #2,988
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100
Forum Moderators: vamplady101 Celtic Aurora, SpeedDemon315
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member