The Brotherhood
Join the Brotherhood and combat the evils of the world!. . Or talk about your fanfics, ideas, gush about Van Helsing of course or simply roleplay with the gang.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

I cried out as her fangs pressed into my neck. Beads of blood welled around them, dribbling down my skin. The sensation was lovely--I felt so alive tonight, every nerve on fire. I gave another thrust, pushing into her as deep as I could go.

/Riku/

"We'll do it, then!" I declared with a grin.

/Marika/

"You know exactly...exactly what I mean," I answered, trying to keep my cool. It was hard, though, when my body was responding in such a way.

10/3/2013 #3,331
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

I swallowed the blood that filled my mouth - that sweet, hot blood that pumped just for me. I moaned against his neck, swiping my tongue over the bite wound. He pushed deeper inside me and I moaned louder, coming closer to my climax.

/Anya/

"Oh, Riku!" I threw my arms around his neck. "I love you so, so much!"

/Noah/

"I'm sure I don't," I teased. "Is it contractions? Are you going into labor? You are pregnant, after all. I'm a dunce when it comes to the way a pregnant woman's body functions."

10/3/2013 #3,332
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

I gave a shiver as she ran her tongue over the wound on my neck. I was close--but I want her to find her release first. I gently nuzzled at her throat, my own sharpened teeth scraping against her pale, creamy neck. God, she tasted so good, her skin cool and sweet. I ran my tongue over her throat, savoring her taste.

/Riku/

"I love you, too." I rested my head on top of hers, inhaling the sweet scent of her red hair.

/Marika/

"No, I've got a while before that happens," I answered. "This is a little something you should be quite familiar with. It's called 'arousal'."

10/3/2013 #3,333
SpeedDemon315

/Aurelia/

"I'm sure they already tracked the General's parents down and alerted them," I reasoned, "After all, they let the parents know first, then next of kin and anyone else, correct?"

10/4/2013 #3,334
Celtic Aurora

/Marisol/

"Yes, I believe so." I slipped a hand into my pocket, closing my fingers tightly around the card that the messenger had given me. Tomorrow, I would get in touch with the man who was keeping track of the whereabouts of General Randall's company.

10/5/2013 #3,335
SpeedDemon315

/Aurelia/

I nodded wordlessly, for there was nothing else I could possibly say in this situation. I glance over at Kasper, wondering what he thought about what just happened to Marisol and Aliria. The news was so sudden, so unexpected, and I couldn't imagine what the Destlers would be feeling after hearing the news about their son's disappearance.

10/7/2013 #3,336
Celtic Aurora

/Kasper/

I swallowed hard. I couldn't imagine how Ethan's family would feel finding out about what happened to Ethan. Or the general's family...did he have a family? He never mentioned one to me. I remember the few times that he spent time around my family. He seemed...sad whenever he did. As if he was regretting something.

I spotted something outside--a shape against the dark sky. Squinting, I saw that it was getting closer. I tapped on Mum's shoulder, pointing out the window. "Mum...do you see that?"

Frowning, she went over to the window, peering out of it for a long moment. She turned back to us, surprise on her face. "It's your father. He's made it back."

10/7/2013 #3,337
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

He grazed his teeth against my neck, stroking his tongue over my pulse-less throat, and that was it. I climaxed hard, my back arching, my arms and legs clinging to him tightly as I shattered, my womanhood clenching around him.

/Anya/

I sighed, rubbing my palm over the curve of my belly.

"Oh, Riku. I wish we could just be married tomorrow. I don't want to wait any longer. I don't want to take away from Noah and Marika's wedding, either, but... this waiting is so frustrating."

/Noah/

I gasped playfully.

"Arousal? Surely a demure, proper lady such as yourself could never feel such a crass emotion!"

/Lexa/

I had been in something of a mood for the past few days. I didn't like the stasis we had found ourselves in - Misha, Marcos, Aleka, and I had had no further leads yet as far as how to break Werner's hold on the Brotherhood, though we had been trying now that Aleka was back on her feet again - and I didn't like sitting around waiting to discover whether or not I was actually pregnant with Misha's child.

It also didn't help that I knew that Noah's wedding would be taking place within the week. Sofiya had contacted me and informed me that they had arrived in Finland without much trouble, and had settled into the house.

At the present moment, I found myself in the library, sitting near the window. I breathed on the window, making a small circle of condensation, and drew one of the Nepalese letters I still remembered with my fingertip.

10/9/2013 #3,338
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

I felt her womanhood clench around me, and that was it for me. I moaned, feeling my manhood erupt within her, digging my fingers into the bedding so tightly that I thought I was going to tear the sheets.

/Riku/

"Call me crazy, Anya, but...we could get married tomorrow," I remarked, rolling over to look at her. "If you really wanted to."

/Marika/

"Demure and proper lady?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Either you are laying it on really thick, or you are seeing someone else. Since when have I been demure and proper? Since when have you even been into 'demure and proper'?"

10/9/2013 #3,339
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

Breathing heavily, my climax subsided and I relaxed back against the mattress. I wasn't sure why, but great sex always made me breathe, or at least want to. That one last vestige of feeling alive, I supposed.

After a moment, I turned my head to look at Alexsei.

"I wish you would bite me sometimes...I wish you could without any danger," I remarked softly.

/Anya/

I sat up, looking at him.

"Really?" I asked, my heart fluttering nervously. "Well, but...I have to get a dress, and you have to get...whatever it is you have to wear, and I don't think you're family is ready, and I've only known them for a few hours, and we'd have to set up the grove and make sure everyone was here who we want to be here..."

/Noah/

I laughed at that, breaking character and leaning in to kiss her.

"I love you, Mari. I can't wait to be married to you."

10/9/2013 #3,340
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

"See, I've...I've wondered if I could do that," I panted, turning on my side to look at her, my beautiful wife. "Wondered if I could bite you...I know my curse is transferred through saliva, but it's not always an infectious bite...I wonder...if I could...so long as I was gentle..."

/Riku/

"Anya, I would marry you in a barn," I told her, taking her hands in mine. "And only wearing a flour sack. I would do it, if it meant that I could be married to you. I love you, Anya. More than anyone will ever know."

/Marika/

"I can't wait, either," I murmured, taking his hand and placing it on my belly. "I can't wait to be a family. You, me, and our little one."

10/11/2013 #3,341
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

I stroked his arm with my fingertips.

"Can you try?" I asked quietly. "I...I really want you to try."

/Anya/

I blushed scarlet and felt my eyes well with tears.

"R-Riku... would you really? Do you mean that?"

/Noah/

"I'm just looking forward to rolling over in bed the next morning and getting to say the words I've wanted to say for a very, very long time," I said with a smile.

10/11/2013 #3,342
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

"I could try," I answered. "I may need some help with getting my canines back out again, though..."

/Riku/

"I would," I answered, heart in my throat. "I really would."

/Marika/

"What would those words be?" I asked him.

10/11/2013 #3,343
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

"And how would you like me to help you?" I asked with a grin.

/Anya/

I leaped forward, throwing my arms around his neck.

"Riku!"

/Noah/

"You'll have to wait until the morning after the wedding," I replied. "I can't say them before, or they'll lose their magic."

10/11/2013 #3,344
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

"Well, if you touch certain sensitive parts of my body, it might help," I suggested with a little smile.

/Riku/

"Should we do it?" I asked her. "Should we get married tomorrow?"

/Marika/

"You can be sooo infuriating sometimes," I informed him.

10/11/2013 #3,345
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

I grinned and slid my hand down his belly, stopping when I reached his manhood. I stroked a finger up his shaft and gave him an innocuous little smile.

"Like this?"

/Anya/

I was torn. On one hand, I wanted to marry Riku every day for the rest of my life. On the other, I felt bad about detracting from Noah and Marika and their wedding. They were the ones we had come here for. They were the ones who had planned and prepared for months.

"But...But what about Noah and Marika? I want to, Riku, I want to so badly. I just feel terrible about stealing their thunder."

/Noah/

I grinned at her and leaned in to give her a peck on the cheek.

"I know. You love it."

10/12/2013 #3,346
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

I nodded, my mouth dry. "Y-Yes, like that."

/Riku/

"If you want to wait until Noah and Marika are done taking their sweet time, I will wait," I told her, gently kissing her hands, which I still held. "Whatever you want to do, I will do it, Anya."

/Marika/

"God help me, I do," I answered with a sigh.

10/12/2013 #3,347
The-Sapphire-Phoenix

/Andromeda/

I wrapped my fingers around his manhood, which had already begun to stiffen and pulse back into life. I moved my hand in long, firm strokes, kissing his neck and collarbone as I did so.

/Anya/

"I want to, Riku! I want to so badly... Can I talk to Marika and Noah about it, first?" I asked.

/Noah/

"You are a patient woman, Marika Nylund, and damn it if I don't wonder how I ever managed to make you fall in love with me," I grinned, pulling her gently into my arms.

10/12/2013 #3,348
Celtic Aurora

/Alexsei/

"Mmmm...yes...Andie..." I groaned, feeling my heart starting to beat faster, pump blood through my veins faster. It wouldn't take long from here, I knew it wouldn't.

/Riku/

"Yes," I answered. "We could go hunt them down now, if you wanted to."

/Marika/

"Because of my charm and my good looks and my sensible head?" I asked him.

10/12/2013 #3,349
SpeedDemon315

/Aurelia/

"Really?! He's back!" I cried, rushing over to the window to join them. Sure enough, the dark shape in the sky grew with every second and the figure began to change as our father neared the ground. By the time, he landed, Father was back in his original form. Unable to help myself, I blew past Kasper, Mum, and everyone else and dashed outside, heading towards my father. When he turned to face me, I lunged myself at him and hugged him tightly.

"Welcome home, Dad!"

I felt him pat my head and stroke my hair briefly before saying, "It's good to be back, Aurelia, my puckish daughter."

10/12/2013 #3,350
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"Dad!" Kasper threw his arms around Egil in a hug, nudging Aurelia aside. I followed behind him, wrapping my arms around his neck, stretching to kiss his lips.

"Thank you for coming so quickly," I whispered. "Thank you."

10/17/2013 #3,351
SpeedDemon315

/Egil/

"I tried to come as fast as I could. I hope I'm not too late." I softly answered, returning the kiss as I hugged our son Kasper.

"It doesn't matter, Dad. You're back and we couldn't be happier!" exclaimed Aurelia, beaming wide and her sapphire eyes twinkling with joy.

10/19/2013 #3,352
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"No, you're not too late," I answered. "We've yet to begin our search for Casondrah. I...I'm afraid we don't know where to look."

"She's probably staying somewhere around here," Kasper suggested. "I mean, how else would she have gotten to him?"

10/19/2013 #3,353
SpeedDemon315

/Egil/

"She was also a guest at the wedding," I added with a frown. "How, I don't know. But the most likely case is she is staying at a hotel and knowing her, it'd be classy, sophisticated, and expensive place. That might narrow the search down a bit."

10/24/2013 #3,354
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"Then let's search those hotels. She may have checked in under a fake name, like the one she gave Keiran," I remarked. "She's clever. We have to be smarter than her."

10/24/2013 #3,355
SpeedDemon315

/Egil/

"And know her habits. If she stayed relatively the same during the time that I knew here, we might be able to track her down even quicker." I suggested, my mind already surfacing up small little facts about Cassandra (Casondrah as she called herself now) and her personal habits or patterns. "For instance, given to what I know and have seen from her last appearance at the wedding, Casondrah loves the finer things in life. So, she wouldn't be coping herself up in a sleazy motel or a B-rated hotel. She likes to live in style and enjoys the power that comes from that."

12/9/2013 #3,356
Celtic Aurora

/Catherine/

"So we start with the nicer hotels in town. Ask some questions. Get some answers," I stated, mind racing. She had my son - my little boy. He may have grown, may have been a man now, but I would still protect Keiran as fiercely as if he were still that tiny, black-haired baby cradled in my arms. "What are we waiting for? Let's go."

12/9/2013 #3,357
« Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112
Forum Moderators: vamplady101 Celtic Aurora, SpeedDemon315
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member