The Sober Universe
This is the forum to discuss materials relating to the Sober Universe SU. The Sober Universe is the canon material excluding interviews, documentaries, and additional material from JKR.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
ToManyLetters
This game is strange but will be fun. Simply, the player is asked a question like [i]"Does Luna like Ron?"[/i] and the player responds with an answer of any desired length. The catches are the following: 1. Every sentence in the answer must begin with the last letter of the question it is answering. 2. Every sentence in the answer must contain the last word of the question it is answering. So, for [i]Does Luna like Ron?[/i] [i]N[/i]ever has Luna been so in love as she is, even now, with [i]Ron[/i]. Then, you ask your next question. The only restrictions on questions is that: 1. They must be at least three words long. 2. They need to be forum appropriate. First Question: [b]Does Hagrid like Madame Maxime?[/b]
1/2/2008 . Edited 1/12/2008 #1
Princess Gillybean
eighty is the number of times a day Hagrid thinks of marrying Madame Maxime. How did Lord Voldemort feel about Bellatrix?
1/2/2008 #2
ToManyLetters
Xanthippe is what he called Bellatrix, so, you figure it out. How did Harry propose to Ginny?
1/2/2008 #3
asdfghjklqwertyui
Yuckily, with kissing and rings in the park; it was weird, even for Ginny. What does Sirius think of Remus?
1/2/2008 . Edited by ToManyLetters, 1/3/2008 #4
Princess Gillybean
Sirius loved Remus as a [i]brother[/i] . What would of happened if Snape hadn't called Lily a mudblood?
1/2/2008 #5
ToManyLetters
Don't really think that would happen considering he did call her a Mudblood. Don't think for a minute in a million years that she cared for him in that fashion, though, even if he hadn't called her Mudblood. What is the incantation for the Contraceptive Charm?
1/2/2008 #6
Princess Gillybean
[i]Merarretus[/i] is the incantation for the Contraceptive Charm. (and i didn't, just for the record.) Where does Dumbledore live during the school holidays?
1/2/2008 #7
ToManyLetters
Somewhere deep in the heart of Texas is where Dumbledore lives during the school holidays. What is a Nargle? PS: I always use [i]Protego Propinquum[/i] for the Contraceptive Charm in my fics - as you know from reading Give Yourself Away CH17. PPS: Didn't what?
1/2/2008 . Edited 1/2/2008 #8
Princess Gillybean
Existing magical creatures are recorded by experts, except for Nargles. Everyone thinks Nargles do not exist. Everyone is wrong, however, because Nargles do exist. Exceptionally small, Nargles are pixie-like creatures who are half-pixie, half-horse, and live in mistletoe to annoy people who should not be kissing, namely, Harry and Cho!. (Not entirely sure of the sentence structure there.) What is Umbridge's worst fear (besides Centaur)? PS: Didn't think she'd feel anything like that for him. I was more going for how else would their friendship be ruined. Like her dating James.
1/2/2008 . Edited by ToManyLetters, 1/2/2008 #9
ToManyLetters
Really, Umbridge's worst fear other than the Centaur? Realistically, her worst fear [i]is[/i] the Centaur, but she'll say Hagrid in a bikini for good measure. What does Harry see now when he looks into the Mirror of Erised?
1/2/2008 #10
Princess Gillybean
Dumbledore holding a pair of socks is what Harry sees in the Mirror of Erised. Does Harry every see the Dursleys again, after the war?
1/2/2008 #11
ToManyLetters
Realistically, yes, he does see the Dursleys again after the war. Randomly at various times, Dudley after the war, seeing as Harry and Ginny often visit with their children and talk to Dudley's wife, Cho. If Hermione were to become a professor at Hogwarts, what class would she teach?
1/2/2008 . Edited 1/2/2008 #12
Princess Gillybean
Hermione would want to teach everything, that is just the person she is. Hence, if Hermione were a 'teach' she would be the Headmistress so she could be in charge. However, if she had to teach a class Hermione would teach Ancient Runes, just because. Why is Narcissa blonde when all the other Blacks are dark?
1/2/2008 . Edited by ToManyLetters, 1/3/2008 #13
ToManyLetters
Kinkiness has always been a favourite of the dark side of the blacks and her father enjoyed every minute of her blonde hair, believe you me. How many Slytherins does it take to screw in a light bulb?
1/3/2008 . Edited 1/3/2008 #14
Princess Gillybean
because Slytherins hate anything to do with muggles, none of them would dare touch the light bulb, so we will never know. If Tom Riddle had been a muggle, what job would he have?
1/3/2008 #15
ToManyLetters
(By Tom Riddle I assume you mean Jr, because Sr [i]was[/i] a Muggle.) Every time he thinks about being a Muggle, he whines internally, knowing it's just ridiculous; even so he would have had the job as a coroner. How many grapes can Lucius Malfoy fit in his mouth at once?
1/3/2008 #16
Princess Gillybean
Every Wednesday he tries to break his record of how many grapes he can fit in his mouth at once, which is 3 big grapes or 7 small grapes. what was the real reason behind Voldemort's fear of Dumbledore?
1/3/2008 #17
ToManyLetters
Early in his life, before Dumbledore straightened out some, he and Tom Riddle, Jr. had... a 'thing'... much like a replacement for Gellert. If Ariana had survived and lived a full life, who might she have married?
1/3/2008 #18
Princess Gillybean
(ROFL!) Definitely would of married one of Aberforth's goats, things like that run in the family. What nickname could the Marauder's have given Snape instead Snivellus?
1/3/2008 . Edited by ToManyLetters, 1/3/2008 #19
ToManyLetters
Snivellus has always been a favourite, but Snakiepoo comes in at a close second. Snivellus will never forgive Lily for suggesting it. How might James I have asked Lily out? (Any of the times.)
1/3/2008 . Edited 1/3/2008 #20
Princess Gillybean
This one time, in potions, James went down on one knee with a ring and begged her to make him the happiest man alive, she ran out of the room screaming. That was the only time Lily ever missed out on a class. What was Snape's initial reaction when he first heard Lily was dating James?
1/3/2008 #21
ToManyLetters
Snape's initial reaction when he heard Lily was dating James was to take his wand to his wrists, but he later decided he'd wait till they got married so he could lure her away from him as payback for all the bastardly things James did to him whilst at Hogwarts. How many bottles of Butterbeer would a House-Elf chug if a House-Elf could chug Butterbeer?
1/3/2008 #22
Princess Gillybean
Really it would depend on the House Elf, Winky for example is very good a chugging Butterbeer, she can do about 12 in one go. If Harry could chose one person to come back to life, who would he chose?
1/3/2008 . Edited 1/3/2008 #23
ToManyLetters
'E wouldn't because he knows he must accept that the person is dead and that only people who can accept death can accept life; he learnt that in Deathly Hallows. If it hadn't been called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, what would the name of the seventh book have been? (It must still be in Harry Potter and the ... format)
1/3/2008 #24
Princess Gillybean
Not Harry Potter and the Horcrux Hunt, it would of been Harry Potter and the Evil Potions Master That Wasn't Evil. What would Dudley do if he had a child that got a Hogwarts letter?
1/3/2008 #25
ToManyLetters
Run away is what I think Dudley would do if he had a child that had received a Hogwarts letter; though, it would have been amusing to see the look on his face. What would Harry have done if Mrs. Norris was a Horcrux?
1/3/2008 #26
Princess Gillybean
'xactly what Neville did to Nagini, who was a Horcrux. What is Neville's greatest fear now Snape is dead?
1/3/2008 #27
ToManyLetters
Definitely, now that Snape is dead, his greatest fear is being eaten alive by his [i]Mimbulus Mimbletonia[/i]. How often does Snape wash his hair?
1/3/2008 #28
Princess Gillybean
Rarely, some even think Snape never washes his hair! What pant size does Hagrid wear in the winter?
1/3/2008 #29
ToManyLetters
Recreational winter clothing requires Hagrid in a size four-hundred and sixteen, but size four-hundred and seventeen if the brand is Gap. If Duct tape and French fries were the Deathly Hallows, how screwed would the world be?
1/3/2008 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ToManyLetters
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member