Inkheart rp
Its a ink rp!We're back in ink world, choose any of the strolling players jobs,have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Lupiniun Star
Heres where you make your chars!heres the format! Name: Age: apperance: clothes: Job: Bio: other: (Have fun!)
1/2/2008 . Edited 1/2/2008 #1
MagicalSnow07
Name:Shana Age:15 apperance:Black hair, grey pericing eyes, a white thin scar under her left eye clothes: black halter top and black mini skirt with sandles Job:Fire eater -- Bio: Shana is Dustfingers niece, her mother Illana was from Meggie's world and her father was basta. She went off on her own and found a person that read her into the book her uncle lived in. She was taught by some good fireeaters so she was almost as good as Dustfinger himself. She wishes to meet him and does not know he is dead. She wanders around the place looking for him. when she first entered the Inkworld at 11 she was scarred by Basta for just saying her uncles name. She hates that guy and wants to kill him. Family: mother, in Meggie's world. Uncle, dead. Siblings, unknown. Father, Basta Weapons: her fire [I hope its ok that I made her related to one of the characters]
1/2/2008 . Edited 3/14/2008 #2
Lupiniun Star
(Its alright,i'm making my char dustfingers daughter!And your approved) Name:Alina Age:15 apperance:Long brown hair down to her waist,green eyes. clothes:A shirt from that time and a Dancers skirt.A leather backpack. Job:Animal tamer/Fireater(hey,her fathers dustfinger,what can I say?) Bio:She lived a alright life.Her father was dustfinger and mother Resa.Dustfinger took her back to his world and hid her.Animals have always liked her and she has always been a little shy.When she was ten she started going in the woods alone,before when her dad was alive she used to go with him.Fariys and martians sometimes followed her home.One time a small fox animal followed her,it looked like a small fox but it was brown,had larger ears,and had a bushyer tail.It also had a smaller snout,a tuff of hair on his head,had bigger teeth,and could climb easyer then most becuase it has sorts of pads that could cling to things other:Shes shy except when shes proforming.She has a little Fox-like animal named Facal.Facal has a green bow tied around his neck. (But i'm afraid strolling players cant carry weapons)
1/2/2008 . Edited 1/2/2008 #3
MagicalSnow07
[you should make your character one of dustfingers 2 daughters....brianna or you could bring rosanna back from the dead...those r the only daughters he had you know....]
1/2/2008 . Edited 1/2/2008 #4
Lupiniun Star
(err,I have a better idea!)(hehe,check my char bio now!)
1/2/2008 . Edited 1/2/2008 #5
MagicalSnow07
[ok...I can't wait till we start roleplaying...my character looks alot like dustfinger too...]
1/2/2008 #6
Lupiniun Star
(cool!Dont forget to advertise alot!)
1/2/2008 #7
MagicalSnow07
[im still sad we can't start...I mean...on mine I started with just 3 ppl at the beginning and more people kept joining....*sigh*]
1/2/2008 #8
Lupiniun Star
(well..the thing is we only have 2!So we couldnt even do much...) [b]OK,now we can have normal people to,like villagers,and we need evil people!!! I'm not good at making evil people.And if you make one,they must target EVERYONE,not just one person*Glares at magic*[/b]
1/2/2008 #9
MagicalSnow07
[wolf-girl's forum started with 2...if you want me to make a evil person I can but I need ideas....I have a question...can I b a mod???]
1/2/2008 #10
Lupiniun Star
(sure,but you cant approve chars,only if I tell you you can or i'm off for more then a day OR I say i'll be gone for awhile,deal?)
1/2/2008 #11
MagicalSnow07
[ok deal...do you know how to make ppl mods???]
1/2/2008 #12
Lupiniun Star
(Sorta,I need you ID)
1/2/2008 #13
Aeous tout la Debonair
[b]Well, hello! I saw your post in the Pokemon RPG, Star, and since I love Inkheart and Inkspell, I'll join if you'll have me. I may not be able to post too often right now, but I'll try my best.[/b] Name: Valanikos Dark Age: 17 Appearance: See my profile picture. Clothes: See last answer. Job: Vampire Mage (can be used as villain if need be) Bio: A vampire, he travels the lands searching for something that only he knows about. He carries a scythe on his back, and wears a black cloak to cover his wings. A user of Fire and Dark magic, he tends to be icy at times, and completely random or insane at others. He forced a strange oracle to read him into the story to continue his search.
1/2/2008 . Edited 1/2/2008 #14
Lupiniun Star
(Nice char,you can join,We can start rping as soon as I make Magic a mod.)
1/2/2008 #15
Aeous tout la Debonair
[b]Never mind, I see you've got it down already. ^^ Thank you for letting me join.[/b]
1/2/2008 . Edited 1/2/2008 #16
Lupiniun Star
(OK magic,heres your code!388ff)(Your welcome!)
1/2/2008 . Edited 1/2/2008 #17
MagicalSnow07
[ok...I made first post]
1/2/2008 #18
Lupiniun Star
(OH NO!!dark,strolling players cant carry weapons!you either have to change your char to full mage,or not use the sythe,i'm really sorry!)
1/2/2008 #19
Aeous tout la Debonair
[b]All right, full mage it is. Do I still get to keep the scythe?[/b]
1/2/2008 #20
Lupiniun Star
(Yes,becuase he isnt a strolling player anymore,you can.)
1/2/2008 #21
crazyhorsegirl3
here goes! name: Wren knife thrower physical description: 17 year old girl. slender with long black hair that is generally kept in either a high ponytail (when wielding knives). Pale with eyes that shift from green to blue randomly. wears jean shorts and a black tank. personality: quiet, not the sort of person one goes up to talk to randomly even though she's kind of pretty. likes to be a loner, but will band together with others who she trusts. (can i have a pet? if so here's mine) River, a large malamute/wolf mix. River is extraordinarily protective of her, but does not always follow her around, instead she roams the streets by herself sometimes. Sh will always go to Wren if she is in need of her, and can never be found too far from her.She is part of her act.
1/2/2008 . Edited by Lupiniun Star, 1/2/2008 #22
Lupiniun Star
Its good but you cant have a pet unless its part of your act ._.sorry! And shes a little to modern...this is before there were lights!
1/2/2008 . Edited 1/2/2008 #23
crazyhorsegirl3
okay, forget the tattoo. am i in the circus or something? cool! can the dog be a part of my act?
1/2/2008 #24
Lupiniun Star
hehehe,weeeeell,its not exactly a circus,we dont all preform together and we have to stay around the same place.
1/2/2008 #25
Lupiniun Star
I edited yours and i think its ok now.
1/2/2008 #26
crazyhorsegirl3
thank ya!
1/2/2008 #27
Lupiniun Star
OH!And dont forget YOU NEED A BIO,at least 3 sentances as long as we learn more about her past in the rp area.
1/2/2008 #28
crazyhorsegirl3
oops, RP'd before the bio. what do u mean by bio anyway?
1/2/2008 #29
Lupiniun Star
its alright,just tell me a little about her past:)
1/2/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lupiniun Star
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member