Inkheart rp
Its a ink rp!We're back in ink world, choose any of the strolling players jobs,have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4
Captain Happiness

Name: Kastrala

apperance: Golden skin, long black hair, chestnut eyes.

clothes: Black and silver skintight suit, silver feathered headress, shoes a bit like ballet shoes, but with a compartment for knives.

Job: Could I be an assasin, could be useful if both sides are trying to get me. I know she's only 11, but she was trained by the expert assasin Trakilan before he died.

Bio: She is young, but extremely intelligent. Certain animals instinctively trust her. These are, wolf, wild horse, cobra and hawk. She is an expert knivethrower, but can fence, and do archery very well too. She knows a lot about survival, and can make poisons and medicines out of some plants.

other: She once caught a glimpse of Farid and Dustfinger, and has been shadowing them ever since. She is suspicious of Meggie. She always wears a black mask, with covers everypart of her except for the eyes and the mouth.

6/18/2008 #91
Lupiniun Star

..Both approved... eh...

7/15/2008 #92
nomorememories

Hiya!! It's ben a while since I read Inkheart and Inkspell, so please bear with me!((Eep!! I can't wait 'til Inkdeath!!!!))

Name: Raven

apperance:(Avatar) She's very pale, almost white. She has jet-black, elbow-length hair, usually tied up in a messy bun. Her eyes are also jet-black, covered by a black mask. She's very thin and lithe, and also tall. On her left arm there is a scar of a snake, scales and all, though it can be mistaken for a tattoo.

clothes: She wears a long, flowy black shirt and leggings, tied with a leather belt. She has black slippers and gloves.

Job: contortionist

Bio: She doesn't have much of a history. She was orphaned at six, becoming a strolling players, and that's really it.

other: None

7/25/2008 #93
Lupiniun Star

Aaaaa-proved!

8/31/2008 #94
Yuro-Faita911

ahehehe sorry Im kinda new here but I did read the rules

uhmmm oh yeah, here is my character:

Name: Kane

Appearance: brown hair fix into a braid down to her waist,fieryred eyes, has a strange birth mark around her wrist that looks like a dragon

Clothes: ared long sleeved chinese coat with a hood, a pair of black pants and boots

Job: Fire mage/thief(is it ok?)

Bio: learned the way of the mages in her early childhood years with her mother and father, till their village has attacked by capricorn.

Ran away from her enslaved village with her twin brother, kent in the age of 7; been chase down by theirmasters for a year till a kind hearted theif took them in and teach them how to steal and a fewknife throwingtricks.

2months later,she and her brother came back to their village to rescue their family and friends but when they got there, the village was burned down and all the corpse are still there.

4 years later their mentor died when their home was attacked by adderhead's men. later became refugees for stealing, humiliating and even pranking adderhead palace.

others: Kane loves challenges, either its a hand to hand combat or riddles or even a jigzaw puzzle. unlike kent, she hates stealing things and go pranking the adderhead andwas thebrain between them. oh and she's crazy for fire-honey(hmmm yummy)

10/25/2008 #95
Yuro-Faita911

ahehehe sorry Im kinda new here but I did read the rules

uhmmm oh yeah, here is my character:

Name: Kane

Appearance: brown hair fix into a braid down to her waist,fieryred eyes, has a strange birth mark around her wrist that looks like a dragon

Clothes: ared long sleeved chinese coat with a hood, a pair of black pants and boots

Job: Fire mage/thief(is it ok?)

Bio: learned the way of the mages in her early childhood years with her mother and father, till their village has attacked by capricorn.

Ran away from her enslaved village with her twin brother, kent in the age of 7; been chase down by theirmasters for a year till a kind hearted theif took them in and teach them how to steal and a fewknife throwingtricks.

2months later,she and her brother came back to their village to rescue their family and friends but when they got there, the village was burned down and all the corpse are still there.

4 years later their mentor died when their home was attacked by adderhead's men. later became refugees for stealing, humiliating and even pranking adderhead palace.

others: Kane loves challenges, either its a hand to hand combat or riddles or even a jigzaw puzzle. unlike kent, she hates stealing things and go pranking the adderhead andwas thebrain between them. oh and she's crazy for fire-honey(hmmm yummy)

10/25/2008 #96
Dying Rose on The Vine

Is this place still active? I hope so!

Name: Eurydice

Apperance: She is small and fleet like a tick or a deer, a deer-tick. Her hair is as brown as grey can be with out being grey and without yet being brown, like that of a rat's coat. Eurydice's eyes are squint from reading so often in the dark, her face is narrow and shrewd, often jutting out her teeth in disrepect of another person. She tends to look down at people, from her nose like the look of a prince.

clothes: A pair of blue tights, heavy practical boots, a loose fitting black shirt with two pens in the front pocket.

Job: None yet.

Bio: Born to a poor parents, they gave her up to let her Aunt and Uncle raise the girl. But shortly after moving in, her Auny and Uncle shipped her off to a boarding school. The child gets fair grades, but would much better be reading. And upon reading Inkheart one day, she found herself sucked into this world made of Ink and Dreams.

other: She can weave words so tightly that no ones voice could ever fall through, if or without the orginal book. And, as perviously stated, she is fleet- She can dance across a narrow wire, or slippy rocks like soild floor.

(Have fun!)

12/19/2008 #97
Methane

plz tell me that it is not too late to join!! I just finished reading inkspell~and it was AWESOME!!

Name: Artemis

apperance: Waist-length silky jet black hair, very pale skin (but not as pale as the white woman). She also have startling silver eyes that seem to glow. overall, she is thin but tall. she has a triangular face, with large eyes and a small mouth. However, her features are marred because she doesn't really have a figure and her feet are small for a tall person.

clothes: She usually wears a black long sleeved leotard that makes her look as if she has shining scales, when she is performing she is barefoot. When she is not, she wears tight black pants, a black tube top (IF they didn't have it at that time, then just say that she wears a black tunic), leather fingerless gloves and boots that are too big for her.

Job: Tight rope walker (I don't think anyone used this yet!!) she has good balance, and can balance on almost anything as long as it'll support her weight. She can also 'make' things balance. (Can she also be a healer?)

Bio: When she was born, her parents were horrified at her q*** silver eyes and so they left her in the forest. A moss woman took her in, and taught her how to heal, until the Adderhead's men burned their hideout and she was killed. Artemis escaped, and lived as a pickpocket until she found out her amazing skill of balance. THere, she went to join the strolling players, and have lived there since. Even though she can use a pocket knife quite skillfully, they remind her of the Adderhead's men and she is reluctant to use one unless it is absolutely neccesary.

other: she doesn't know her real name, but the moss woman gave her the name 'Artemis' after the greek goddess of the moon, because of her silver eyes. When asked how she got her balancing talent, her answer usually is 'the moon has power over me'

1/7/2009 #98
Kinickmod Naiziza

Name: Lyra Isabella Palozzo

Appearance: Curly chocolate-colored hair to her waist. Ice blue eyes. Pale, pale skin. Rather short and skinny. Pretty, chiseled features. Intelligent, mocking face. Always smirking.

Clothes: Never wears her hair up. Always wears a long, light blue silk dress that fits her perfectly and touches the floor.

Job: Actress

Bio: Lyra is very, very lazy. Intelligent, Lyra has been given a hard time because of the fact that she wants a powerful, influential position. Comes from a rich background. Paents died after squandering most of their fortune. Hides a bow and arrow strapped to her leg under her skirt. After the Inkdeath "Meggie Incident," Farid needed work and Lyra was just as opposed to working as ever. Lyra hired Farid as a personal servant! They have taken to each other ever since.

Other: Lyra is very upset that her initials spell "LIP," which has been her nickname from her enemies since she was little.

2/1/2009 #99
FreeRunner

Name: everyone calls me chief

apearance: 5' 11' blonde hair blue eyes usualy wearing shorts and a hoodie

Job: none

Bio: I first discovered my powere at twelve and was mastered my power at fourteen. When i first discovered it I accidentally read out a murderer and he killed some-one and I got blamed. I've learned to live on top of the city, I am a free runner. I am good at avoiding cops and one of the best thiefs. One day my grandma (my only relative and she didnt know I was watching her) was killed by an assassin who was out to get to me. I've trained and I am ready to go and find who ever was looking for me and give them what they want. One day when searching for the assassin when I was around fourteen who was named Dustfinger. He trained me in his skill and now Im ready for what ever comes my way.

other:one day while following Dustfinger I got side tracked by a girl. The most beautiful girl in the world now inbetween training and running from cops I want to ask her out.

3/25/2009 #100
candle.stubs

Name: Anina

Appearance: mid-back length wavy bronze hair, about 5' 7", slender limbs, thin body, tan, pretty, blue eyes

Clothes: Cinderella-type outfit (white dress, brown smock, white apron, white bandana), usually goes barefoot but sometimes wears wooden or leather clogs, wears a dried-grass choker

Job: actress

Bio: was born a peasant, parents unknown, found and adopted by the strolling players as an infant, is very skilled at her trade

Other: is very witty, clever, outgoing, moody, and determined

4/16/2009 #101
candle.stubs

Oh whoops! I forgot that you wanted a longer bio...here ya go:

Anina was born as a peasant. Her parents (identities unknown...for now...) abandoned her by the Spelt-Mill as an infant where the strolling players found her and adopted her. She became an excellent actress and performer and also sings well. She is witty...(see "Other" in char. description) For many years, she has searched in vain for her parents while traveling with the strolling players. As of now, she is still looking...

OK there ya go! Sorry!

4/16/2009 #102
Your Sugar Sits Untouched

Name: Colbi

Appearance: Long dark brown hair, that she refuses to tie up. Colbi has blue eyes and is very petite and skinny.

Clothes: Colbi likes to wear nice dresses that aren't to tight, but also likes comfortable peasant clothes.

Job: Can she be a Fire Raiser? If not, healer.

Bio: (can't think of anything. can I skip this one?)

Other: Do you mind if I make her Basta's sister? If so, she's Basta's younger sister.

5/20/2009 #103
xXEmoKittyXx

is it to late to join? anyway

Name: Larx

Appearance: Not incredibly skinny but not over-weight. medium length blond hair, with red streaks. She had a round face with grey eyes. She is five foot nine inches tall.

Clothes: Larx wears a black shirt and red leather pants, with many belts around her waist. She has a cloak around with a hood; the hood has raven feathers on it.

Job: she was a thief until she found the strolling players who took her in. She works as a mage.

Bio:She led a relatively normal life until she was fourteen. She ran away from her home and was taken in bye a man who let her live with him as long as she stole food, drinks, and money for him.Somewhere around her fifteenth birthday she left him. Larx wandered the streets for a year, living on her own. She had one friend, which was an owl. The owls name was Nocturn, and would hunt small game for Larx. The Strolling players found her and took her and taught her magic. She can run fast, but is quiet. She is very quiet and it takes alot to get her to open up.

Other: I'm trying not to make her a Mary-Sue, as i have seen a couple on this forum.

6/10/2009 #104
MyFantasyDreams

Name: Rosabelle but is called Relle

apperance: Relle is averagely tall, and has a curvy very feminie figure. She has bright clear blue eyes with hints of green around the iris and very dark blue around the edges of the coloured area of eye. Her hair is a rich golden red colour.

clothes: she wears natural materials, mostly animal skins. Her favourite clothes are a soft deer skin tank top and skirt (links). She doesn't wear shoes.

Job: Animal tamer / trainer

Bio: Relle can 'Talk' to most animals. She never knew her parents. She was abandoned in a forest before she could remember and learnt to suvrive by watching the animals around her, she is extremely observant. As she learnt traits from the many animals surrounding her she learnt to communicate with the animals. When she was about 12 she rescued an abandoned wolf cub from a flooded river, the Wolf called Lunea, became her constant companion. When, a year later, she encountered a group of travelling player she had never learnt to speak but quickly learnt and joined the group as an Animal tamer. The travelling players introduced Relle to clothing but after grasping the general idea she prefered to use natural materials. She eats all her food raw and is wary of fire. Lunea is still very protective of Relle against the fire eaters.

other: She is insists on only training any animal for 2 years and then returning them to they natural habitat.

7/10/2009 #105
Some Enchanted Sunset

Name: Maria

Appearance: Tall, skinny, and incredibly pale girl with waist length wavy brown hair that she wears up or else, ATTACK OF THE FAIRIES!!! She has stormy gray eyes and a beautiful smile.

Clothes: Maria wears a long, simple gown that is pale blue. Her dress color and hair length are the only ways you can tell her apart from her twin named Michelle.

Job: Dancer/Minstrel/Actor

Bio: Maria was born in our world but was read in by her mother accidentally when she was ten. Her twin sister has been with her through it all, as well as her boyfriend, a knife thrower named Trey. She joind the strolling players at thirteen and has been with them ever since. She hopes to one day get back to the real world and see her parents again.

BTW: Can I make multiple characters?

Name: Michelle

Appearance: Same as Maria except she keeps her hair shoulder length

Clothes: Michelle wears a long, simple dress that is pale red.

Job: Dancer/Minstrel (Whatever you wanna call it) and actor

Bio: Michelle was read accidentally into the inkworld with her sister when she was ten. Michelle had a hard time adjusting to the new place. Maria helped her get used to it. She joined the strolling players at thirteen and always performs with Maria. She wants desperately to get back home.

Name: Trey

Appearance: Tall boy with longish blond hair. He always is smiling. He has beautiful blue eyes.

Clothes: Trey normally wears a simple whitish top and brown pants (I don't really know what he should wear so I just made this up.)

Job: Knife Thrower

Bio: Trey was born to a charcoal burner who didn't want him. His mother died when he was young. He was taken care of by the strolling players until he could take care of himself. He started knife throwing and was trained by the Black Prince himself. He met Maria when she joined the strolling players. He instantly liked her and followed her everywhere. He brought her flowers and stuff (Think of him kinda like Doria) She eventually fell for him and now they are "dating." I use the term loosely cause I don't know what they would call it in the inkworld. Courting maybe?

7/31/2009 #106
bellacullen101123

Hey! I saw this and i wanted to make a character...Well anywho...O.o

Name:Clover (nick name people give her is obsidian butterfly becouse she helps people at night and when she leaves there is a obsidian butterfly in the place of where she was standing.)

apperance: Has cury, midnight black hair that ends in the middle of her back. She has icy blue eyes that flash pink when shes angry or when shes fighting. she is skinny but not anorexic and has a bright smile. She has many admirers. Though she is compleately un aware of it.

Clothes: When she knows she is going to fight she wares a tight, black body suit thats black and has a white dragon on the back(a fire dancer uniform). But when she is not ready for a fight or fighting she has on a white dress or when she checks in on her friend the Black Prince she weres black baggy pants with a black huge shirt with a hat on.

Job: A fire Dancer (But has learned to master a swored thanks to her father.) Also a silvertongue.

Bio:(she was born in the inkworld) When she was as little as 5 years old her father tought her how to use a swored because it was getting dangerous where she lived. And at the younge age of two she always had a fasination of fire. She would tough it though it burned her and played with maches Her father got from the real world. One day a fire dancer came and saw her stairing into a fire she made, and after they talked a little he tought her how to play with fire. She discoverd about the fire hunny one day when she was looking into the lake where the water nymphs were and they told her about it and helped her get some. She was about 8 then. Since then she has become good in the art of fire danceing and some would say she even riveled Dustfinger.

Other: Clover met a nightmare in the wayless forest and talked to it when she was six years old. It befriended her and has fallowed her since. It scares most away from her so bandits never try to get near her for fear of the nightmare devouring them.

hehe thanks =]

9/14/2009 #107
bellacullen101123

I forgot to say she is Dustfingers little sister!

Mwahahhaaa

but sometimes acts evil =p

9/14/2009 #108
Scooter12345

Name: Lune Prince

apperance: Long black hair that reflects the sun light. Stick straight and smooth. Her skin is moonlight white.

clothes: Brightly colored. White peasant shirt that folds over her shoulders, a tie-dyed corset witch is mainly red, orange and yellow. A long skirt usually orange but on special occasions is red, or black.

Job: Minstrel woman and actress.

Bio: She used to work as one of Capricorns servants but was kicked out. Dustfinger discovered her while she was playing in the Way-less Wood talking to the water nymphs and decided that he should take her back to camp with him. She was nine years old. Her voice was beautiful and Roxane took an immediate liking to her and the taught her to sing. The Black Prince took her in for the ten years Dustfinger was gone

other: She is 19 in book two making her 18 in book 1 and 20 in book 3 (this is for my refernece because I'm dumb and can't do math.)

11/15/2009 #109
Lupiniun Star

I'm sorry, guys. This thing has been dead for quite awhile.

Oh, and bellacullen? Your character is obviously a Mary-sue. Give her a few flaws, eh? ;) And besides, we said in the very beginning we didn't want everyone related to Dustfinger.

TheStatue'sFollower, you're approved.

Anyway, guys, if you really want to play this, create a new RP topic.

8/13/2010 #110
WhatADelightfullyFrightfulGal

Name: Maxine Coalson

Appearance:

Clothes: she wears a dark brown skirt that is slightly below the knees, a short sleeved shirt and black boots.

Job: I need ideas!

Facts:Maxine is known to be spunky, Punk, tomboyish, immature, fun, funny, Independent, fierce, calm, clever, wise, sophisticated, sarcastic, loyal, well-natured, stubborn, tricky, mischievous, protective, funny, straight-forward, to the point, studious, conniving, caring, strong, tough, Determined, and is motherly. She absolutely loves reading and does it whenever she can and goes by Max.

Bio: Maxine lives with her daughter in Inkworld and is a somewhat good friend of Dustfinger. She and Marie often go to different places around inkworld. She does this to keep things 'interesting' and would most likely put her own life in front of her daughter's if they ran into any trouble.

--

Name:Marie Coalson

Appearance: except her hair is redish-brown.

Clothes: wears a long-sleeved dress that is knee-high and wears brown socks and buckle-on shoes.

Job:none

Facts: She is shy, quiet, moe, patient, protective, loving, is somewhat a peace-maker, doesn't really want to bother anyone and is protective of the people she cares about, and when they are not in danger she barely show that she cares about them at all except for Max and Maxine is her mother.

Bio: Marie, as I mentioned earlier, doesn't talk to anyone except Max and if she does talk to someone she talks in a shy, cute voice. She follows Max almost everywhere she goes and barely leaves her side. She and Max have a Farid and Dustfinger type of bond.

9/3/2010 . Edited 9/9/2010 #111
CountryGirl96TAKEN

Can I claim cannons?

5/9/2011 #112
radha24-Dusty's apprentice

Can I be Dustfinger? Just wondering.

5/22/2011 #113
SuperBlok

Name: Alyssa

Appearance: Short(4"9'), medium length purple/black hair(mostly purple), hazel eyes, pale skin

Clothes: black skirt with red tights, and a red tube top with a black fishnet long sleeved shirt over itin

Job: Sings for money, but is practicing to become a knife thrower

Bio: Her name is Alyssa and she is 14. She grew up in Texas and while walking home one day she was kidnapped by Basta, but being the type of person she is she learned to like him. She was in Capricorns village for awhile as a maid but someone accidently read her into inkheart, and she ended up meeting up with Basta there again. She came from a abusive family so she can take being hit. She is practicing to become a knife thrower, but she sings for money for now. Although she has a bad past, she is always making jokes, and to her annoying villains is also making jokes. Although she seems immature at times, she is actually brave.

Other: Her pug, which is named pug, and knife are always with her

6/21/2011 #114
radha24-Dusty's apprentice

Uh yeah, disregard my last post. But now for my charrie.

Name: Arratay

apperance: Dark brown eyes and hair, about 5'4", but don't let his height mislead you. He is quite strong.

clothes: He wears forest-colored garments since he's been there so long and most of his acts have something to do with it.

Job: He is part of the strolling players. He can talk to animals so his acts involve that skill. He can also control the darkness/shadows, and water. The last part is easier to understand when I start writing.

Bio: Orphaned at a very young age, he was taken in by a farmer's family, but soon got tired of them at age 10 because they mistreated him so he ran into the forest. He's spent most of his life in there which is why he can talk to virtually eveery living thing. But when he was in his late teens he met the Strolling players and ever since, he's joined them, though he often goes out alone.

other: He has a pet squirrel named Caden that he resqued from a trap it was a baby and it has been loyal to him ever since. it is a male.

7/10/2011 #115
soulshifter98
Name: Aurthur Blackstonw Age:16 1/2 Apperence : he has red hair with a hint of blonde in it.ocean blue eyes with a little green in it. He has a bulid that of a girls but is not a girl . clothes: he wears a black cloak all the time. Under the cloak is a dark foret green tunic with black tights Job: works for the black prince ( if that isn't allowed than he is a strolling player ) Bio: he followed diatribes around as a child . He looked up o him as a father and basta saw this, kiddnapped him , and sold him to the adderhead as a slave . But during one of the black prince 's " vist" to the castle he saw Aurthur and freeded him. other: he is very handy with the sword . He likes to use bow and arrows though.he has a hort tempure at times. Never let him cook unless you want to be poisoned ( XD ya it's that bad ) and he ha a white pet weasel ( sorry if it seem to be copying dustfinger but I have a weasel and wanted him to be in here )
4/11/2012 #116
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4
Forum Moderators: Lupiniun Star
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member