The Pokemon Role Play Forum
A collection of different Pokemon role-plays. Newcomers, please read all threads with the blue flag before creating characters.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Sparked Interest

Just regular chat instead of posting on The Adventure Begins part.Just random chat you have or stuff.

1/26/2008 . Edited by Stafyqe, 1/14/2009 #1
Sparked Interest
NOW,Sora and Kicon,come here and chat randomly!
1/26/2008 #2
Kicon
I'm going to chat in the Talk About Whatever topic. But I must say something: I'M EATING STARBURST AND YOU'RE NOT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
1/26/2008 #3
Sparked Interest
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
1/26/2008 #4
Stafyqe
Guys, there was already a topic created for this: http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/41244/4224484/1/#4274868
1/26/2008 #5
Chimera-Leonov
just a thought, should I send each of you my story that i have been working on for some time now. it has nothing to dod with pokemon, but it could go onto fictionpress.
1/26/2008 #6
Stafyqe
Eh, well, this forum is not really for posting stories, but you can post a preview, and I'll R&R and FP. I've got an account, and I'm called xx-KawaiiChibiChan-xx kay? What's ur account? Unless you don't got one yet...
1/26/2008 #7
Stafyqe
Ok, let's start a topic in this thing. Everyone, please help me: [u] Time for a new topic! Today, we have a questions from ShAdOw-MiSt43. [/u] Me: Hi Pkmn123love a co. These spam emails keep flooding my inbox, and I've had to delete over 700 emails from one forum topic. It gets really annoying, and then my computer slows down, and whenever I try to delete them, my internet doesn't respond, and automatically get's out of my internet. What should I do? [b] Let's make this like a help show, only it's basically about any topic you have trouble with! [/b]
1/26/2008 #8
Kicon
I have that problem too. But my computer is fast and it doesn't really matter.
1/27/2008 #9
Stafyqe
SM43: Thank you! [b] The next is from a Random OC called Yukino! [/b] Yukino: Hi Pkmn123love, Kicon and co. My Gameboy is broken, my dad is a computer expert and knows what to do, but he doesn't fix it! How else should I deal with this? [b] these are all my problems, but I'm making up Random OCs that you can answer! [/b]
1/27/2008 #10
Kicon
Post a note where e can find it and set the gamboy next to it. When your dad is in a good mood ask him if he's fixed it yet and if her hasn't ask him to.
1/27/2008 #11
Frozen Time
Yukino: I've at least asked him five times before, good mood or bad, but whenever he's in a good mood, his mood just goes bad when I ask him. My writing is also pretty messy, so he probably can't read it. [b] That's definatly a fact! He's that kind of guy! You know? And, Kicon, would you like me to make a part of my site with your profile or something in it?
1/27/2008 #12
Frozen Time
[b] Oops, I logged into the wrong account! XD [/b]
1/27/2008 #13
Kicon
[b]((Sure))[/b] Maybe try asking a long while later because pestering all the time will get annoying and the more you ask the more he'll lean toward no.
1/27/2008 #14
Stafyqe
Yukino: Thank you almighty Kicon! All hail Kicon! SM43: Ahem, next one. This is fanmail from: Miss Ruriko Orechai Ruriko: What do you do when a guy gets really annoying an doesn't do chores or do whatever when he's supposed to? SM43: I got to go. Bye Bye! [b] ((Offline)) [/b]
1/27/2008 #15
Sparked Interest
Ignore him when he get's annoying,or fight back and walk away with your head held high (trust me....it works ;D). As for the other part,just force him to do it,or you could always black-mail him to do it..........I've done it before,and it was cool. Might I suggest black-mailing him and making him your slave? ~Pokemon123Love a.k.a Marie
1/28/2008 #16
Kicon
I would try talking to him. But don't use "You always..." or other accusing things because that will make the person defensive and you won't get anywhere. Try telling how his actions make you feel and be really polite. ~Kicon
1/28/2008 #17
Stafyqe
Ruriko: Thank you both for your helpful advice! [b] ((Does anyone mind if we turn this topic into an advice/help topic?)) [/b] [u][h][b] For Kicon, we have Miko! [/b][/h][/u] Miko: Hi Kicon! Um... you plays the flute, right? Well, what happens if your music teacher gives you a really hard piece that takes a month to practice, and you only have to practice for a wekk. What now? Oh, by the way, have you entered any contests? [u][h][b] For Pokemon123love, we have Misao! (Mih-saah-oh) [/b][/h][/u] Misao: Hello! Err... if your computer froze, and you don't have to windows button, can you still turn off the computer with out doing it straight away, and keeping all the data you have?
1/29/2008 #18
Kicon
Hi Miko! (coughshadowmistcough) Yes i play the flute. when my teacher gives me a really hard piece it [b]is[/b] hard, but I play it little bits at a time and really slow. If or when you come across a super hard part play it over and over again, getting a tad faster each time you get it right. If you keep practicing it I'm sure you'll get it right.
1/29/2008 #19
Chimera-Leonov
Hello. I saw this topic, and the posts on it. Kind of cool in my opinion. About the flute problem, no help on the instrument itself, but I do have some advice. Learn the easy parts first. That always helps and shows your instructor that you were working on it. Upon that, before it as well, sight read the music. That means playing it without looking at it first and going trhough the entire piece. [i] (that's how I do it) [/i] Ask for help. if there is a section that you can't quite get, go to your instructor and tell them that you need help. Have someone else play it with you. If you have any friends who also play the flute, go to their place, or have them go to yours and play it with you. Trust me, I play two instruments and that's how I got better at both of them.
1/29/2008 #20
Chimera-Leonov
I will not be posting fr the rest of the day for any topic due to sickness
1/29/2008 #21
Stafyqe
Get better soon!
1/29/2008 #22
Stafyqe
Miko: Arigatou Gozaimasu, Kicon-sama Definition: -sama is a japanese honorofic used to put on the ends of names of people that you highly respect. In this case, Miko calls Kicon as Kicon-sama
1/29/2008 #23
Kicon
Sweet! I'm highly respected. Just keep that in mind the next time I go hyper
1/30/2008 #24
Stafyqe
Gotcha! Oh, I think I might've given Pokemon123love a hard questions! :( Um... have you got Pokemon DP Pokemon123love? And Kicon, I decided to create my site with Piczo instead. And no, my name is not Ricki Kamichi. I just don't reveal my name over the internet XD It is:
1/30/2008 #25
Kicon
Neither do I. Sweet site!
1/30/2008 #26
Stafyqe
Thanks for the name by the way! ^^ And yay! Pkmn123love came to ya forum! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I'm still making on with Microsoft though, so it'll be a while before I host this one.....
1/31/2008 #27
Kicon
I know, it's awesome.
1/31/2008 #28
Stafyqe
Thanks! I'm going to keep deleting it until I get it right :( [b] ANYONE WANT TO GIVE IDEAS TO MY SITE? [/b]
1/31/2008 #29
Seeker Lyson
Ok random moment: Beware of Dancing Perverted, Hampsters that look like Jiarya
2/1/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Stafyqe vWingmaer, Dracoon, Xirroq the Absoleon, Woodsballer, Kicon, Sparked Interest, Chimera-Leonov
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member