Nikki Blonsky, the Star of Hairspray
Discuss everything Nikki! Gush about how beautiful she is, reminicse about the work she's done, converse about upcoming projects, tell your reasons for loving her, talk about her upcoming projects, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
FabulouslyMichelle
I'm not big on rules, but I felt obligated to make a few in addition to the default rules. First and foremost, NO NIKKI BASHING! This is a friendly forum for fans of Miss Blonsky to chill and ramble on about her and her general awsomeness. i.e. no fat jokes and no short jokes. Secondly, NO RACISM. I won't stand for that. And Thirdly, HAVE FUN. And that's pretty much the whole ball of wax! :)
3/9/2008 #1
tadsgirl
So what is she doing now, Michelle?
3/10/2008 #2
theatricalice
She does an awesome "african-american person throat growl". *JEALOUS*
3/10/2008 . Edited by FabulouslyMichelle, 3/10/2008 #3
FabulouslyMichelle
Nikki is currently working on "Harold" with Cuba Gooding Jr. in which she plays the title character's nerdy best friend, Rhonda. She says of her role: "I'm playing an outcast again, but not necessarily because of the whole 'plus-size' thing. It's because my character marches to the beat of her own drummer." (Cinematical.com) She began work on her debut album in September 2007. She confirmed in November 2007 that she was working with alternative rock musician Duncan Sheik on a number of tracks. Her first single, "On a High", a cover of one of Sheik's tracks, was featured in the Lifetime Original Movie Queen Sized, in which she also starred. She plans to release the track to radio stations in March 2008. (Wikipedia) *So excited!!!* And JupiterSpoon: It's something anyone can do! I mean, I'm a white girl and I can do it, lol.
3/10/2008 . Edited 3/10/2008 #4
FabulouslyMichelle 3/11/2008 #5
letswriteafairytale

Nikki Blonsky is fat, short and an horrible actress. U MAD?

12/11/2010 #6
Forum Moderators: FabulouslyMichelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member